Oral trest

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey AM, quick trest question if I may....

I’m 8 days into a epi (havoc) trest cycle.

Dosing epi 40/40/40/40/40/40 (although have enough to increase if needed) - not feeing anything from it yet but not expecting to until end of week 2

Trest is a combination of TD and oral - combined total is 100 per day but I’m dosing the oral at 50 pwo on heavy days, 25 on lighter days and 0 on rest days (with the TD dose adjusted to equal 100)

This far I’m getting nothing at all from the oral pwo - was expecting that to kick in quick due to the short half life but even at 50 I’m feeling nothing from it.

I’ve no sides at all this far and feel fine. Epi and TD trest from pred, oral is Tr3st from JWSupplements - no reason to doubt its legit.

Question is whether I can try increasing the oral pwo dose without a significant impact on overall trest sides? Thinking the half life plus the fact I’m not using oral every day means it shouldn’t contribute to a significant increase in the compound levels over a full day but might give me more for time in the gym?

My other option was to throw in epiandro pwo (1,000) - really enjoyed that last cycle....

It’s only the training hit I’m looking for - clearly want to give the compounds more time to do their thing generally.

Any thoughts?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Dosing epi 40/40/40/40/40/40 (although have enough to increase if needed) - not feeing anything from it yet but not expecting to until end of week 2

Trest is a combination of TD and oral - combined total is 100 per day but I’m dosing the oral at 50 pwo on heavy days, 25 on lighter days and 0 on rest days (with the TD dose adjusted to equal 100)

This far I’m getting nothing at all from the oral pwo - was expecting that to kick in quick due to the short half life but even at 50 I’m feeling nothing from it.

I’ve no sides at all this far and feel fine. Epi and TD trest from pred, oral is Tr3st from JWSupplements - no reason to doubt its legit.

Question is whether I can try increasing the oral pwo dose without a significant impact on overall trest sides? Thinking the half life plus the fact I’m not using oral every day means it shouldn’t contribute to a significant increase in the compound levels over a full day but might give me more for time in the gym?

My other option was to throw in epiandro pwo (1,000) - really enjoyed that last cycle....

It’s only the training hit I’m looking for - clearly want to give the compounds more time to do their thing generally.

Any thoughts?
I haven't taken Epiandro, so I can't compare the two. I have taken oral Trest up to 75mg PW. It helps my strength, and can increase my stamina. The only sides to worry about for me were estrogenic, so if you bump it up, just keep an eye on that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I haven't taken Epiandro, so I can't compare the two. I have taken oral Trest up to 75mg PW. It helps my strength, and can increase my stamina. The only sides to worry about for me were estrogenic, so if you bump it up, just keep an eye on that.
Ok thanks bro, I have exem on hand for any estro sides - it was the fact I’m also using TD - if I dose 75 pwo my total per day would be 125-150....I understand trest is a compound I need to respect hence my hesitation in just bumping it.....

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok thanks bro, I have exem on hand for any estro sides - it was the fact I’m also using TD - if I dose 75 pwo my total per day would be 125-150....I understand trest is a compound I need to respect hence my hesitation in just bumping it.....
YW. I'm sure others will offer their opinions as well. I use TD and oral as well. Normally I adjust my TD a little when I bump the oral....But again, this is just my method.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Any thoughts?
You should feel the trest.
The epistane may take a little longer

You don't feel the trest at all?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You should feel the trest.
The epistane may take a little longer

You don't feel the trest at all?
Nope - nothing at all. Didn’t use pwo either as I was expecting to not need any.....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope - nothing at all. Didn’t use pwo either as I was expecting to not need any.....
I would use the trest 2xs a day until I felt it.
That's a legit supplier so its real.
I'd use it daily untill the epistane kicks in.

Yes more trest means more sides.
You have stuff to combat sides?

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never done TD
Oral test 2xs a day is way stronger the pwo IMO

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would use the trest 2xs a day until I felt it.
That's a legit supplier so its real.
I'd use it daily untill the epistane kicks in.

Yes more trest means more sides.
You have stuff to combat sides?
Yeah pharma grade exem ready to roll when needed.

Using ar1mcare pro as on cycle support with additional liver support from elite health (NAC based).

Still working on the basis it’s legit as supplier and brand are both solid - I know we all react differently but it’s been a surprise. I’ll try an increase tomorrow and just see what happens.....

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah pharma grade exem ready to roll when needed.

Using ar1mcare pro as on cycle support with additional liver support from elite health (NAC based).

Still working on the basis it’s legit as supplier and brand are both solid - I know we all react differently but it’s been a surprise. I’ll try an increase tomorrow and just see what happens.....
It's normal not to feel the epistane yet but trest you should feel.
I bet you do that oral couple times a day you'll start feeling it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's normal not to feel the epistane yet but trest you should feel.
I bet you do that oral couple times a day you'll start feeling it
Hope so, been looking forward to running it for months lol

Geoffr

Geoffr

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d try a different oral source, you SHOULD be feeling it and you SHOULD have been feeling it previously.

I felt it during my first dose and every time after that.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
I'd try the 50 trest PWO along with the Epi.

I have done the same thing with 900mg Epi. Hits nicely for me....

F

franks009

Awards
  • Established
Iv also done TD and oral. same doses too. I believe i went up to 75mg pwo for a little bit but def felt the 50 my first dose til my last.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long ago did you run you last cycle? That could affect how much you get out of the next one.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How long ago did you run you last cycle? That could affect how much you get out of the next one.
Had about an 8 week gap, got bloods that were all sound so cracked on.....

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had about an 8 week gap, got bloods that were all sound so cracked on.....
Alright well that's quite soon, is that time after pct or after the actual cycle? If you put on size really fast with aas your body won't be really ready for it that's why people not only have a hard time keeping during pct but also after. Let's say you lose all gains, the the next cycle might put these lbs back, if you keep them all you might add 2lbs instead of 10. Basically you're not gonna shock the body and the gains will come slower which means it'll take you longer for the cycle to have an effect and therefore add less mass.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Alright well that's quite soon, is that time after pct or after the actual cycle? If you put on size really fast with aas your body won't be really ready for it that's why people not only have a hard time keeping during pct but also after. Let's say you lose all gains, the the next cycle might put these lbs back, if you keep them all you might add 2lbs instead of 10. Basically you're not gonna shock the body and the gains will come slower which means it'll take you longer for the cycle to have an effect and therefore add less mass.
It was 8 weeks after pct but take the point, cheers......had such a good time first cycle just keen to get back on it lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was 8 weeks after pct but take the point, cheers......had such a good time first cycle just keen to get back on it lol
Yeah I just replied to another guy the same. Its important to let your body get fresh again and I cannot stress this enough. It's hard to explain if you haven't tried it but I was quite underwhelmed when I did this and I actually went on a much stronger cycle. Your body just needs to get used to your new weight cause its not natural for you if that makes sense, your body will be asking why should I grow more already?. Don't get me wrong if stuff I legit you should notice inprovement and possibly quite good gains but its just not the Same. Damn it's hard to not be eager sometimes, especially when you see good results. Anyways good luck and try waiting at least 3 months until next one

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I just replied to another guy the same. Its important to let your body get fresh again and I cannot stress this enough. It's hard to explain if you haven't tried it but I was quite underwhelmed when I did this and I actually went on a much stronger cycle. Your body just needs to get used to your new weight cause its not natural for you if that makes sense, your body will be asking why should I grow more already?. Don't get me wrong if stuff I legit you should notice inprovement and possibly quite good gains but its just not the Same. Damn it's hard to not be eager sometimes, especially when you see good results. Anyways good luck and try waiting at least 3 months until next one
As always I do appreciate the input Chados - and yeah more time off will be the plan.

By next year I’m aiming to get my head round pinning with a view to just running 1-2 longer cycles a year. Gain, mantain, recover - rinse and repeat.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As always I do appreciate the input Chados - and yeah more time off will be the plan.

By next year I’m aiming to get my head round pinning with a view to just running 1-2 longer cycles a year. Gain, mantain, recover - rinse and repeat.
Any time man.. sounds good you'll enjoy it much more, gains are just more maintainable.