.ORAL TREST

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I have kind of a bad habit when I find a compound that works ;I stay with it for a long time; i try to stay away from methyls.tvar- for example I used to love that **** ; it worked great and I used it a lot--now I get nothing from it; no matter how much or how long of a break I take.ive read that your body has its defences and always will return to normal [homeostasis]. now I realy like oral trest;i take 50 mg preworkout and that's it for the day; ive read its not very liver tox[still take liver pro]and its out of the body very .quickly---its not like tvar that needs to convert-its the parent compound--ive been using for about a month and want to keep .using--so my question; since like I said it the parent compound; and it in and out of the body .quick and I don't use that much how long till I get nothing from it /? I NEED SOMTHING I CAN COUNT ON ALL THE TIME IS THAT EVEN .POSSIBLE??

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may not be the TVar that is causing response issues. It could be other things like your androgen receptors needing increasing amounts to notice anything different. If this were the case, the best solution is to stay off something for a while, like 6 months or longer.

The other, and more likely cause, is insulin resistance. That my friend can render even the strongest hormones useless.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may not be the TVar that is causing response issues. It could be other things like your androgen receptors needing increasing amounts to notice anything different. If this were the case, the best solution is to stay off something for a while, like 6 months or longer.

The other, and more likely cause, is insulin resistance. That my friend can render even the strongest hormones useless.
Care to share more in the insulin resistance?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Care to share more in the insulin resistance?
Perpetual intake of carbs and getting fatter or using GH perpetually also causes the issue.

Its a gradual thing which is why I've decided that I only "bulk" for 4-8 weeks at a time now and then go into a slight deficit, emphasizing less carbs, more fasting, more aerobic work and supplemental help like ALA, L-Carnitine (which upregulates the androgen receptor expression, btw) and Agmatine Sulfate/Biotin.

Others use metformin (glucophage).

There is a TON of info on this subject elswhere (Datbtrue's site) that elaborates on the subject. I'm just giving cliff notes.

Starving urself for a few weeks at a time also seems to increase insulin sensitivity. Overall, I'd say fasting in general is the best non-supplementing way to increase insulin sensitivity.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
The other, and more likely cause, is insulin resistance. That my friend can render even the strongest hormones useless -----------------------------------------------------------------------explain-----how does IR do this?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perpetual intake of carbs and getting fatter or using GH perpetually also causes the issue.

Its a gradual thing which is why I've decided that I only "bulk" for 4-8 weeks at a time now and then go into a slight deficit, emphasizing less carbs, more fasting, more aerobic work and supplemental help like ALA, L-Carnitine (which upregulates the androgen receptor expression, btw) and Agmatine Sulfate/Biotin.

Others use metformin (glucophage).

There is a TON of info on this subject elswhere (Datbtrue's site) that elaborates on the subject. I'm just giving cliff notes.

Starving urself for a few weeks at a time also seems to increase insulin sensitivity. Overall, I'd say fasting in general is the best non-supplementing way to increase insulin sensitivity.
Would alcar provide the androgen receptor effect you mentioned above?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established

---------------------------------------- well like I said, I don't seem to respond to tvar anymore no matter how .much of a break or how much I take...there may be something to insulin resistance, but I do respond very well to trest..I think the body has a much easier time stopping[homeostasis] a prohormone that needs to convert than an actual steroid..thats why I think trest would be good for long term use 1]not very toxic 2]in and out of body quick[less time to react] 3] very potant at low dose....if you control the main players of homeostatasis-estrogen and cortisol;should work great for a long time

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
Perpetual intake of carbs and getting fatter or using GH perpetually also causes the issue. Its a gradual thing which is why I've decided that I only "bulk" for 4-8 weeks at a time now and then go into a slight deficit, emphasizing less carbs, more fasting, more aerobic work and supplemental help like ALA, L-Carnitine (which upregulates the androgen receptor expression, btw) and Agmatine Sulfate/Biotin. Others use metformin (glucophage). There is a TON of info on this subject elswhere (Datbtrue's site) that elaborates on the subject. I'm just giving cliff notes. Starving urself for a few weeks at a time also seems to increase insulin sensitivity. Overall, I'd say fasting in general is the best non-supplementing way to increase insulin sensitivity.
Sounds like that would make me lose alit of mass . I've gone from 175-200 like back and forth like a few times in the last 4 years but now I'm sitting at 195+ was like 186 or so before I cycled 3 weeks of DMZ and I'm not willing to let my mass sacrifice , I will do all I can to hold it for like 6 months and finally man up and just run like 10 weeks of test .