Unanswered oral trest vs td

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as i cant find oral trest anywhere im now considering oral trest instead so im looking for opinions from people who have tried both in terms of results and sides. give me your opinions guys... cheers

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you would want the TD version hands down. Its as close to actually injecting as you can get.
the side will present the same regardless which route you take. the half life is the problem orally.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD. But, youll end up using more raws (if thats the route youre going) to get an effective dose. But its still better overall.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agree TD is the way to go but I like to dose 50mg oral just for PWO also. It’s like reps in a bottle. Also try to find TD Ace. Much better than regular Trest.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the problem, I can’t find Td anywhere. even the place where I buy my raws from in China haven’t got it in stock, they must have had there purple ass’s busted recently as before they had a Massive list of raws and now there’s hardly anything...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is the problem, I can’t find Td anywhere. even the place where I buy my raws from in China haven’t got it in stock, they must have had there purple ass’s busted recently as before they had a Massive list of raws and now there’s hardly anything...
Well, if you take the oral, you can just spread out the dosing as much as possible. I used to use it, and I really liked it. But the half life is just extremely short.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PM sent

buakaw93

buakaw93

Awards
I'm also looking for Trest TD but I can't find it anywhere, except the PRE one that doesn't ship in Europe

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We should all ask brawn nutrition to make it. They do most other things

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Take oral trestolone dose every 6 hrs 4 times daily

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
h1/2 life is 40 mins
I have no idea why anyone would base with oral Trest. I’m on TRT so I dose PWO 4 times a week. IMO this is the only useful thing for oral Trest.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have no idea why anyone would base with oral Trest. I’m on TRT so I dose PWO 4 times a week. IMO this is the only useful thing for oral Trest.
guru Ameen suggests thats the best way to grow your heart muscle. you should stop doing PWO imo.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
guru Ameen suggests thats the best way to grow your heart muscle. you should stop doing PWO imo.
Is there any evidence of it actually happening or just him saying it. I know he knows his stuff but that is a first for me and I looked everywhere and found nothing on it or any other person saying that

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But getting some oral before a workout is still better🥒

chaz

Awards
I know it's been written before, but I know the combo of TD and oral trest was popular. What was the suggested ratio? Like 20-40 mg TD ace and maybe 50 PWO? Does this sound right. Seemed like that would reap the max benefits of both.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know it's been written before, but I know the combo of TD and oral trest was popular. What was the suggested ratio? Like 20-40 mg TD ace and maybe 50 PWO? Does this sound right. Seemed like that would reap the max benefits of both.
When olympus labs td was popular ppl were going anywhere from 50 to 200 td and 50 oral was pretty common pre workout. The newer td ace at 30mg seems about the same as 100 of the Olympus stuff

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When olympus labs td was popular ppl were going anywhere from 50 to 200 td and 50 oral was pretty common pre workout. The newer td ace at 30mg seems about the same as 100 of the Olympus stuff
20-30mg of Ace is at least 100mg of OL Trest. IMO it’s also a little more dryer. TD Ace is pretty incredible with TD Test and AndroHard.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
20-30mg of Ace is at least 100mg of OL Trest. IMO it’s also a little more dryer. TD Ace is pretty incredible with TD Test and AndroHard.
Interesting. So 45mg td trest ace would be alot/too much

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD Trest Ace and TD Test was the most gyno-promoting combo of any combination of compounds that I've ever tried.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD Trest Ace and TD Test was the most gyno-promoting combo of any combination of compounds that I've ever tried.
So the AndroHard helps with E2 and I take .5ml of Virtus a day. I take inhibit-P for prolactin control. This has me under control. No sensitive nips or bloating. FYI I’ve used stinging nettle root at 2g a day and I can tell I’m more aggressive in the gym and the pump is intense. I’m about to end this cycle but will run it again next spring/summer on a cut. Trest Ace is a great fat burner.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So the AndroHard helps with E2 and I take .5ml of Virtus a day. I take inhibit-P for prolactin control. This has me under control. No sensitive nips or bloating. FYI I’ve used stinging nettle root at 2g a day and I can tell I’m more aggressive in the gym and the pump is intense. I’m about to end this cycle but will run it again next spring/summer on a cut. Trest Ace is a great fat burner.
Yeah, I immediately added an oral DHT I had onhand (don't renember which one at the moment), and Nolva, and I stopped the Test (It wasn't needed with the Trest anyway). It was back to normal almost instantly.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I immediately added an oral DHT I had onhand (don't renember which one at the moment), and Nolva, and I stopped the Test (It wasn't needed with the Trest anyway). It was back to normal almost instantly.
Forgot to add I’m on TRT so that’s why it was in there.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is there any evidence of it actually happening or just him saying it. I know he knows his stuff but that is a first for me and I looked everywhere and found nothing on it or any other person saying that
purely speculation on his part but it makes too much sense and personally i havnt tkaen a pwo since. Most orals peak really fast.. within about 90 mins.. Right at the time your starting to really push blood during a work out. your HR rises and the load places the perfect stimulus for your heart to grow. obviously your not mitigating the issue by not dosing pwo but it sure isnt going to exacerbate the issue (which could very well be happening) via peaked blood serum levels of the androgen. my new tactic is too inject moring or night and rather than dosing pre i dose a couple hrs post.

because im a non stim pump junky i still get massive pumps and dont miss that dosing schedual one bit.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
purely speculation on his part but it makes too much sense and personally i havnt tkaen a pwo since. Most orals peak really fast.. within about 90 mins.. Right at the time your starting to really push blood during a work out. your HR rises and the load places the perfect stimulus for your heart to grow. obviously your not mitigating the issue by not dosing pwo but it sure isnt going to exacerbate the issue (which could very well be happening) via peaked blood serum levels of the androgen. my new tactic is too inject moring or night and rather than dosing pre i dose a couple hrs post.

because im a non stim pump junky i still get massive pumps and dont miss that dosing schedual one bit.
I’d like to add that I stopped the oral PWO caps and took the TD Ace about an hour before my workout and the pumps were just as good as 50mg oral.