Answered Oral trest olimpus Labs as test base ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am tempted to try LGD. But don't really trust any of the online supp companies here in europe. And I am not ordering raws from china : D

Primo is an DHT and it has stimulant like effects. It is harder to fall asleep on it and it can make you hyper-ish...

Idk how deca and npp make you feel though. Never taken 19nor's before.

Also, can anybody speak to the mental effects of drol?
Npp and Deca give a little zip and sometimes make it hard to sleep but I’ve ran it pretty high and nothing unbearable. Strong orals are usually worse for me, so SD and Drol are a little tougher

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Npp and Deca give a little zip and sometimes make it hard to sleep but I’ve ran it pretty high and nothing unbearable. Strong orals are usually worse for me, so SD and Drol are a little tougher
Man NPP by far one of my favorite injectable but Jesus it fucks my sleep so bad. By week 4-5 ill basically wake up every 20-30 mins for the whole nights and if I manage a 6hours night I’m lucky lol but whatever gotta suck it up

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man NPP by far one of my favorite injectable but Jesus it fucks my sleep so bad. By week 4-5 ill basically wake up every 20-30 mins for the whole nights and if I manage a 6hours night I’m lucky lol but whatever gotta suck it up
My first and second go it was tough just getting to sleep. Maybe I’ve been doing stuff long enough, but I’ve got counter measures that seem to work. I don’t seem to get any problems with much injectables at all anymore except Mast and Tren. But I need stuff to calm me down. Kratom helps a lot but it’s addictive af.