Answered Oral trest olimpus Labs as test base ?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you guys are cute but I have to disagree here and you guys situations is clearly not the same. What matt feels is purely in his head and it’s like this for a lot of us too. I doubt anyone in the street is wondering if he’s training or not. Look at his picture, guy is large as ****. Freaking 240-250 lbs and is probably a beast walking around. he says he feels tiny and bla bla but it’s all in his head. Just like me at 210 lbs 12% 5’10 I feel small as **** but everybody tells me I look big and freaky even tho I feel small. Nobody would come up to me saying damn you starting to put on a little muscle. Only me in my delusional head will I think I only have just a bit of muscles. Maybe it’s time for you to get on some real **** @CroLifter. Get on that tren, get on that NPP and that gram of test. Get on that superdrol.
Making me blush here, gosh you really are nice

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hahahhahaha no crazy cycles for me.
And no gear until next spring/summer.

I want to maintain a respectable physique naturally and then, from time to time, once a year max, take it up a notch.

Off-topic we went..

What was i going to say? Hmmmm...

Oh yeah, my recommendation to the OP is to leave those caps alone and use estered test as a base. Pinning once to twice a week>swallowing caps multiple times a day.

I personally find large caps impossible to swallow. I have troubles with cel m test lol, i just take the powder out and mix it with water.

I hate taking a lot of caps.
Love taking caps, I think my record is like 11 in one go.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate if you really think that brother. It’s hard at my height to do much of anything and look impressive at all. And if I want to be lean, then I lose strength and size. I feel, most the time, like I’m weak and look skinny af. I honestly think I have body muscle dysmorphia. For realsies
I think i have it too. It sucks because i feel like people are lying when they say im getting big. Oh well

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love taking caps, I think my record is like 11 in one go.
I am the same exact way. Been doing it for years too. I think I took 14 different tabs/caps with half a sip of water back in 2013.
Pills are fun.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well you guys are cute but I have to disagree here and you guys situations is clearly not the same. What matt feels is purely in his head and it’s like this for a lot of us too. I doubt anyone in the street is wondering if he’s training or not. Look at his picture, guy is large as ****. Freaking 240-250 lbs and is probably a beast walking around. he says he feels tiny and bla bla but it’s all in his head. Just like me at 210 lbs 12% 5’10 I feel small as **** but everybody tells me I look big and freaky even tho I feel small. Nobody would come up to me saying damn you starting to put on a little muscle. Only me in my delusional head will I think I only have just a bit of muscles. Maybe it’s time for you to get on some real **** @CroLifter. Get on that tren, get on that NPP and that gram of test. Get on that superdrol.
Body Dysmorphic Disorder is the term and almost everyone has it, to some degree anyway.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read the shrinky balls thread. It is NOT time for him to get on some real **** lol
I totally agree with you. I simply aint ready.
That is why my next cycle is just going to be a little bit of test and a tiny bit of tren. With some proviron sprinkled on top.

I am letting the big boys handle the real stuff.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I totally agree with you. I simply aint ready.
That is why my next cycle is just going to be a little bit of test and a tiny bit of tren. With some proviron sprinkled on top.
Bruh you shouldn’t do Tren lol. You’re going to flip out every day

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LMFAO 😂😂😂😂 i know i love the guy I’m just joking his hypochondriac ass
I bet most of you would be hypochondriac your first time running gear and you suddenly cannot stand on your feet, heart skipping beats every half an hour or so, have shortness of breath and feel like you are drunk all the time.

It took some time to get through my thick skull that perhaps i may have crashed my ferritin through reckless phlebotomies (we are talking roughly 1500ml of blood in less than 2 months).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s a few I won’t really touch. Tren, anything more than 350 Mast or 500 Dienolone.
If I won’t touch Tren much at all, and I’m a hypochondriac with crippling anxiety, I would highly suggest you do the same. Dienolone will give you similar results and waaaaay less mania anxiety and rage below 450mg/week.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet most of you would be hypochondriac your first time running gear and you suddenly cannot stand on your feet, heart skipping beats every half an hour or so, have shortness of breath and feel like you are drunk all the time.

It took some time to get through my thick skull that perhaps i may have crashed my ferritin through reckless phlebotomies (we are talking roughly 1500ml of blood in less than 2 months).
That’s about 1250ml’s more than you probably should have for a cycle. Honestly, there’s relatively little need for phlebotomies unless you are on TRT or running high dose EQ for 16+ weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And we all break balls a little man. We want you to be healthy

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There’s a few I won’t really touch. Tren, anything more than 350 Mast or 500 Dienolone.
If I won’t touch Tren much at all, and I’m a hypochondriac with crippling anxiety, I would highly suggest you do the same. Dienolone will give you similar results and waaaaay less mania anxiety and rage below 450mg/week.
Whats up with the mast? Most say it is a mild compound but at 400mg pw it gave me panic attacks and feeling of uneasiness.

At 300mg i was fine though. Weird, ehh?

Tren, well, it is ace, and i simply got it, was talked into it, a good deal and "save it for a later cycle" mentality.
I do not have much of it though.
Was planning to try 20 mg ed towards the end of the cycle and since it is ace, hopefully sides go away quickly if/when i stop administration.

But anyway that is in the future. Need to focus on training naturally right now.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And we all break balls a little man. We want you to be healthy
I know man and tbh i fuked myself up with these phlebotomies.
I probably wouldnt have any of these sides (dizziness, palpitations, ear ringing, shortness of breath etc.) had i not done them.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Masteron is one of the worse compounds in regard of anxiety and such, even though it’s super mild. Pretty sure that’s what he meant

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know man and tbh i fuked myself up with these phlebotomies.
I probably wouldnt have any of these sides (dizziness, palpitations, ear ringing, shortness of breath etc.) had i not done them.
I still remember you didn’t even have out of range hematocrit you were like just in the upper range when you started all of this... you’re right all of this probably could’ve been avoided but we all learn the hard way in life lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Masteron is one of the worse compounds in regard of anxiety and such, even though it’s super mild. Pretty sure that’s what he meant
And you know what is funny? It was mast e i was using and if i was pinning 200mg 2x per week (monday, thursday) i would get crazy anxiety the day after injection and my calmest day would be sunday.

So "long" esters = working immediately

i am pretty confident i could have avoided anxiety had i pinned more frequent lower doses, even it being enanthate.

btw proviron gives me a sense of uneasiness too, similar to masteron, at 50 + mg per day.

anf i think it has something to do with e2, partially or fully. If i crash my e2 i get very anxious even when on replacement test dose (or on pct like now).

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ooops, sorry @Mathb33 .... FREEDOM Fries. LOL.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well @xR1pp3Rx i tried to stay on topic.

I highly suggested op injectable esterefied test.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I appreciate if you really think that brother. It’s hard at my height to do much of anything and look impressive at all. And if I want to be lean, then I lose strength and size. I feel, most the time, like I’m weak and look skinny af. I honestly think I have body muscle dysmorphia. For realsies
Sp glad to hear anither person above 5'9" that feels like i do! I knew there was a reason your posts speak to me, lol.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am the same exact way. Been doing it for years too. I think I took 14 different tabs/caps with half a sip of water back in 2013.
Pills are fun.
You guys use water? Hahaha. Been taking pills since i was a kid and popping liver tabs like i would turn into frank zane since hs so now i can easily fill my hand and down the shout it goes. My ex wpuld just look at me like "wtf are doing/taking!?" Lol.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys use water? Hahaha. Been taking pills since i was a kid and popping liver tabs like i would turn into frank zane since hs so now i can easily fill my hand and down the shout it goes. My ex wpuld just look at me like "wtf are doing/taking!?" Lol.
For 5 or less I can skip a drink and swallow the pills. If it’s a handful I’ll need a sip. But I can take a lot of pills in one swallow.
Other skills I have are: writing sentences roughly the size of a grain of rice(learned that one in the Army) I read magazines backwards and hamburgers upside down. I also can almost always look at a clock at 12:34 exactly. Also you know those basketball and football guys, how they can stand still and jump vertically into those blocks that are several feet high? I’ve got no hops but I can tuck and bring in my legs high(skateboarding, I avidly competed until I was 18) I have been able to do that roughly the size of a high top kitchen counter. It’s a freak skill that I never developed. In high school the track coach was always trying to recruit me.
Everyone is good at somethings

cuthere100

Awards
No I’ve probably used 10 plus cans or whatever you wanna call it of dermatrest.
It seemed like OL started under dosing there products as the years went on.
I also have bought lots of Trest ace raws and made my own with salvo and it always seemed stronger! Same formula that LGI Trest 50 was. My guess is that the OL delivery system is inferior to salvo. That’s why it seems weaker.
How are you liking Salvo as a delivery matrix? Just started looking into it myself, comparing to Phlojel and others. Would rather avoid DMSO.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CroLifter
Re masteron: dht is an upper. It stimulates CNS. It effects a lot of brain functions. This are large doses of hormones that effect your whole body and functions. This fact is really overlooked imo. For me, mast makes me way to hyper. I can't sleep on 500mg test with just 200mg mast. But then again, I'm a really bad sleeper.

Use compounds, that are the most selective towards muscle tissue. Use less test and don't use mast/viron. Tbh, maybe you should try sarms. I have never recommended sarms to anybody. But maybe, if you get them from a good source (not talking about supp companies here), you should give them a try.

Also, try peptides. Cjc1295dac, hexarelin, and maybe mk677. Mk677 is really dirty though. Has lots of sides.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@CroLifter
Re masteron: dht is an upper. It stimulates CNS. It effects a lot of brain functions. This are large doses of hormones that effect your whole body and functions. This fact is really overlooked imo. For me, mast makes me way to hyper. I can't sleep on 500mg test with just 200mg mast. But then again, I'm a really bad sleeper.

Use compounds, that are the most selective towards muscle tissue. Use less test and don't use mast/viron. Tbh, maybe you should try sarms. I have never recommended sarms to anybody. But maybe, if you get them from a good source (not talking about supp companies here), you should give them a try.

Also, try peptides. Cjc1295dac, hexarelin, and maybe mk677. Mk677 is really dirty though. Has lots of sides.
Tbh i loved the way 500 test made me feel.
It didnt impact my sleep.

Masteron too didnt impact my sleep but it gave me panic attacks out of the blue.

i dont really fancy sarms but primo would be beatiful
Say 600mg per week with 250 test.
But $$$
wouldnt even think about trying tren if i had access to real primo.
Test, primo and proviron. Just beautiful.

If i make enough money so that i can justify the cost and find a legit source i will be scrapping the low dose tren idea and i will be going with primo.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes it’s situational and some guys respond more poorly to some drugs more than others. SD makes it hard to breath and my heart beats out of my chest, but I can crank huge doses of Dienolone or Proviron.
Mast and Tren are the two that are really rough for me. I would want benzos on hand and probably low dose SSRI to run them very long. But during times of low stress I can tolerate more.
Test is a big one for me that not everyone agrees on. It’s fine on it’s own, but if I want to run something high dosed, I drop my test low. Sides are minimal that way. If run high test high npp or high test high Mast, I can’t sleep and life is hard.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sometimes it’s situational and some guys respond more poorly to some drugs more than others. SD makes it hard to breath and my heart beats out of my chest, but I can crank huge doses of Dienolone or Proviron.
Mast and Tren are the two that are really rough for me. I would want benzos on hand and probably low dose SSRI to run them very long. But during times of low stress I can tolerate more.
Test is a big one for me that not everyone agrees on. It’s fine on it’s own, but if I want to run something high dosed, I drop my test low. Sides are minimal that way. If run high test high npp or high test high Mast, I can’t sleep and life is hard.
Interesting that you compare mast with tren.
Except for the panic attacks, i was a beast in the gym.

No kidding, 2nd week into 400mg mast and i added 10kg to my overhead press. I remember being in the gym and saying to hell with it. And i cranked out the same number of reps as i previously did with lower weight.

And the aggression was insane. Outside of the gym i dwas calm but felt like i could explode at any time.
And in the gym oh man. I remember listening to Sad But True by Mettalica at the time...that feeling of aggression i cannot describe, it is simply not relatable to me as a natural off gear right now.

That was just before i started having severe panic attacks and lowered my dose to 200.

Btw i know some people call masteron tame tren.

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep. It’s a tough one for me. I’m hoping my coach can do something like Dienolone/Anavar for prep, not the usual Tren Mast

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep. It’s a tough one for me. I’m hoping my coach can do something like Dienolone/Anavar for prep, not the usual Tren Mast
Well you said that you cant handle tren, health is more inportant.

If you feel it is harming your body it is a no brainer not to do it.

Oh and did I mention that masteron increased my resting heart rate? From 55-60 to 70-80.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and did I mention that masteron increased my resting heart rate? From 55-60 to 70-80.
Yep, same here.

Over stimulation of CNS can lead to panic attacks. Hormones have an effect on the SERT system in more then one way probably. Even just more noradrenaline and more glutamate stimulation can lead to panic attacks. Again, this are hard drugs and have profound effects on the whole body. Just bc they are used for BB doesn't mean that they don't have serious mental effects. Mental sides are actually imo the hardest thing to overcome on aas...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep, same here.

Over stimulation of CNS can lead to panic attacks. Hormones have an effect on the SERT system in more then one way probably. Even just more noradrenaline and more glutamate stimulation can lead to panic attacks. Again, this are hard drugs and have profound effects on the whole body. Just bc they are used for BB doesn't mean that they don't have serious mental effects. Mental sides are actually imo the hardest thing to overcome on aas...
Would taking 5 htp help? Have you tried it maybe?

And yeah, anxiety in my case even leads to PVC's. I start to think about my heart, start stressing about it, cant keep my arms and legs calm suddenly and here they come.

btw crashed e2 leads to overstimulation of cns too. First time i crashed it i cpuldnt comprehend what was happening to me.
heart rate around 100 and 140/90 blood pressure.

Doc said that it is testosterone that overstimulates my cns but i knew it was the e2 since i was fine till i crashed e2, libido, energy and confidence through the roof.

Also, i am starting to think that for some reason when one crashes their e2 that their prolactin shoots up. It is just a hunch from what i have experienced.

And well, at least i can handle testosterone at 500mg pretty well.
The only few times i had troubles sleeping on 500 test was in the beginning when i was too horny to sleep lol.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As much as there is tons of material out there on first cycle, how to do it properly etc. now i know it is impossible for one not to make mistakes on their first one.

I may have thought everything would be fine, but ehh, Murphy's law...

And now i get it when older guys say to go in slowly and listen to your body.

If you start playing around with your protocol, adding other things in it is extremely hard to keep track of things, if you change more than 1 variable at the time.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I get a script for trazadone, take a pediatric dose of Escitalopram(really mild SSRI) and use a variety of Kava tea and CBD. Ashwaganda and Relax vitamins if I can remember them and they do have some GABA and 5Htp but I don’t feel any difference with those. If I do this daily, I can really run anything and be fine.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get a script for trazadone, take a pediatric dose of Escitalopram(really mild SSRI) and use a variety of Kava tea and CBD. Ashwaganda and Relax vitamins if I can remember them and they do have some GABA and 5Htp but I don’t feel any difference with those. If I do this daily, I can really run anything and be fine.
I got a prescription for helex 0.25 mg (alprazolam) but i didnt yet take it and really see no point now that i am off cycle things should start to go back to normal.
Its only that these palpitations (pvc's) make me anxious but this might be chicken or the egg problem - i am not sure whether anxiety is causing them or they are caused by something else (low iron comes to my mind) and then they cause me anxiety).

No question about it. I developed full blown cardiophobia.

But you usually do not have to take anxyolitics, right? Only when you are running harsher compounds, no?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a prescription for helex 0.25 mg (alprazolam) but i didnt yet take it and really see no point now that i am off cycle things should start to go back to normal.
Its only that these palpitations (pvc's) make me anxious but this might be chicken or the egg problem - i am not sure whether anxiety is causing them or they are caused by something else (low iron comes to my mind) and then they cause me anxiety).

No question about it. I developed full blown cardiophobia.

But you usually do not have to take anxyolitics, right? Only when you are running harsher compounds, no?
I’m somewhat of an anxious person already but zero need for meds, steroids aggravate this and it can be unpleasant tackling it with nothing. I also don’t drink at all, so I can’t take the edge off that way.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m somewhat of an anxious person already but zero need for meds, steroids aggravate this and it can be unpleasant tackling it with nothing. I also don’t drink at all, so I can’t take the edge off that way.
I also do not drink and do not smoke.
Now that i have alprazolam on hand i am sure i will get tempted...
but i will do my best to steer away from it.

I guess we could remedy our problems by steering away from harder androgens like masteron and sticking with "cleaner" anabolic compounds like primobolan and sarms even.

The problem is that i like how androgens make me feel.
At least i can have my 500 test without any issues 😈

Valeriana, lavender and mint tea seemed to help. With another dose of valeriana on top of it.

i think i will try that kava kava that you speak so highly of if i get problems next cycle (lol @ "if", who am i kidding, there will be problems).

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C, B, Mg and theanin. Ok ... That actually helps you?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess we could remedy our problems by steering away from harder androgens like masteron and sticking with "cleaner" anabolic compounds like primobolan and sarms even.

The problem is that i like how androgens make me feel.
At least i can have my 500 test without any issues 😈
I am tempted to try LGD. But don't really trust any of the online supp companies here in europe. And I am not ordering raws from china : D

Primo is an DHT and it has stimulant like effects. It is harder to fall asleep on it and it can make you hyper-ish...

Idk how deca and npp make you feel though. Never taken 19nor's before.

Also, can anybody speak to the mental effects of drol?