Answered Oral trest olimpus Labs as test base ?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys sorry to bother again with old questions but I have in stock oral trest would it is useful for test base in phs cycles with compounds like m1t/sd/msten or it is good only in pre workout thanks for any opinions

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a short half life you have to spread out dosing. Td is an awesome base. I would still add in something like super mandro and then utilize 25/50mg treat preworkout depending on how much you have and how long your cycle is.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have around 600 pills) And my stock is full with teasty things like a lot of sd different brands couple bottles m1t dmz msten and sarms serms and I thinking to put thru as test base and mix in everything what I got one by one 4 weeks on 4 weeks off plus all support in check even p-5-p and q10 liver support enzymes joint protection almost everything and pct is ready nolva Proviron test boosters mk677 which I going to use also every weeks when I’m 4 weeks off gear also I’m off gear at the moment for some 16 weeks and was out of gym for good 10 weeks)))

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have around 600 pills) And my stock is full with teasty things like a lot of sd different brands couple bottles m1t dmz msten and sarms serms and I thinking to put thru as test base and mix in everything what I got one by one 4 weeks on 4 weeks off plus all support in check even p-5-p and q10 liver support enzymes joint protection almost everything and pct is ready nolva Proviron test boosters mk677 which I going to use also every weeks when I’m 4 weeks off gear also I’m off gear at the moment for some 16 weeks and was out of gym for good 10 weeks)))
Please do more research brother. If you do 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on, etc. With the steroids you've got (yes, they're steroids) .... You're going to trash your body (lipids, organs etc) and destroy your ability to produce your own hormones. That would be 6 cycles in a year, man.
Take care of your body, it's the only one you've got.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes m8 you are right it is not smartest way to do that my previous experience is way worst than i was planned now 4 weeks on 4 weeks off what if do one phs cycle one sarms cycle and between each cycle do 4 weeks off but 4 weeks cycle of sarms it’s pretty much useless because for me minimum success with sarms was earliest 6 weeks and it was nothing special just bit less fat and bit more strength and stamina )))

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes m8 you are right it is not smartest way to do that my previous experience is way worst than i was planned now 4 weeks on 4 weeks off what if do one phs cycle one sarms cycle and between each cycle do 4 weeks off but 4 weeks cycle of sarms it’s pretty much useless because for me minimum success with sarms was earliest 6 weeks and it was nothing special just bit less fat and bit more strength and stamina )))
Your body just needs more time between cycles to recuperate.

For instance:
If you run a 4 week cycle, that would require a 4 week PCT (in general). Recommended MINIMUM time off between cycles is: time on + PCT time = (minimum)time off.
So:
4 weeks (cycle) + 4 weeks (PCT) = 8 weeks without any anabolics or SERMs (PCT drugs) This is the minimum recommendation.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
... And SARMS cycles count the same way for recommended cycle, PCT, and minimum recommended time off protocol.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

For instance:
If you run a 4 week cycle, that would require a 4 week PCT (in general). Recommended MINIMUM time off between cycles is: time on + PCT time = (minimum)time off.
So:
4 weeks (cycle) + 4 weeks (PCT) = 8 weeks without any anabolics or SERMs (PCT drugs) This is the minimum recommendation.
Listen to him.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It looks like 8 weeks cycle than 4 weeks pct than 8 weeks off everything than can start new cycle any any sarms or phs or steroids? Than another question what you do in 8 weeks off do pre workout and other supplements unless they not hormonal is ok?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And about trest is test base from oral version is fine or it has to be taken more than 3 times a day?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It looks like 8 weeks cycle than 4 weeks pct than 8 weeks off everything than can start new cycle any any sarms or phs or steroids? Than another question what you do in 8 weeks off do pre workout and other supplements unless they not hormonal is ok?
So, a 6 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 10 weeks off time (minimum). ...(for instance).

Yes, during off time, Lift, EAT, .... And take non-hormonals as needed.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And about trest is test base from oral version is fine or it has to be taken more than 3 times a day?
It sucks for a base because of half life. But if you use it, you'd need to spread it out. You could even take 1/2 a cap every 4 or 5 hrs. The dosage doesn't have to be high when used as a base.
Trest is a hard shutdown, so if you're using as a base, I wouldn't overdo it personally.

Last edited:

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can somebody give me example of every 5 hrs every 5 hrs all 24 hr or just while up? Sorry guys maybe I sound stupid )

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can somebody give me example of every 5 hrs every 5 hrs all 24 hr or just while up? Sorry guys maybe I sound stupid )

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're sleeping, don't dose. ...After you get up. It doesn't have to be an exact thing. A base is only to make you feel better on cycle anyway.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For example 3 caps on off days and training days 4 caps 2 pre workout it’s looks sensible?

My example how i take my supps usually 09:00 pre workout than 16:00 before meal and last 21:30 before bed

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For example 3 caps on off days and training days 4 caps 2 pre workout it’s looks sensible?

My example how i take my supps usually 09:00 pre workout than 16:00 before meal and last 21:30 before bed
Yeah, that would work. It's more than enough for a base.

Just do a solid PCT when you're done.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have nolva Proviron test boosters and was think to extend nolva from 4 weeks to 6 weeks do to trest is serious thing as far as I know shutdown will be very hard)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have nolva Proviron test boosters and was think to extend nolva from 4 weeks to 6 weeks do to trest is serious thing as far as I know shutdown will be very hard)
Might not be a bad idea. ... If you run the Proviron during PCT, don't run it over 25mg. You don't want to interfere with your recovery.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I was looking to do I have enough for 40 days 25mg Ed and same with nolva and probably mk677 be in for 40 days 25mg 5 on 2 off is it looks nice or something is to good?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I was looking to do I have enough for 40 days 25mg Ed and same with nolva and probably mk677 be in for 40 days 25mg 5 on 2 off is it looks nice or something is to good?
Sounds pretty good bro.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys it all is really helpful and last question and I can bet alot of guys here interested as well dermatrest is discontinued it is some other Td trestolone in steed?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks guys it all is really helpful and last question and I can bet alot of guys here interested as well dermatrest is discontinued it is some other Td trestolone in steed?
Premier Research (site sponsor) has an excellent TD Trest Ace.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Site sponsor you mean AnabolicMinds how can I get to order some????

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

For instance:
So:
I am on trt so have been following the rule time on equals time off, rather than time on cycle plus PCT equals time off as I don’t have PCT with trt. Still this would mean I would essentially be on cycle 26 of the 52 weeks in the year (basically three 8 week cycles a year with 6 of the 8 weeks including a methylated designer such as DMZ). I have been thinking a lot about my health lately and re-evaluating this approach since it means lipids would be trashed more than half of the year since they dont immediately “bounce back” right after ending a cycle. If you were on trt, would you still take 12 weeks off for precautionary health reasons, rather than follow time on equals time off?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am on trt so have been following the rule time on equals time off, rather than time on cycle plus PCT equals time off as I don’t have PCT with trt. Still this would mean I would essentially be on cycle 26 of the 52 weeks in the year (basically three 8 week cycles a year with 6 of the 8 weeks including a methylated designer such as DMZ). I have been thinking a lot about my health lately and re-evaluating this approach since it means lipids would be trashed more than half of the year since they dont immediately “bounce back” right after ending a cycle. If you were on trt, would you still take 12 weeks off for precautionary health reasons, rather than follow time on equals time off?
Yeah, I think I would. .... Like you said, time off isn't only about getting your natural hornone production back in shape.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And it's really debatable if time on + pct = time off for short cycles, like 4 week cycles. Idk. This is really a cookie cutter program. But in reality it depends so much on the compounds being used and your bodies actual homeostasis state. Maybe ypu need 12 weeks time off after a 4 week cycle. Maybe even more. Hard to tell. I wouldn't do 4 week cycle's all year round, if cycling that is. That's 4 cycles a year, which sounds like a lot of homeostasis disturbance. Not to mention the mental strain.

I rather do 1.5 or 2 longer cycles per year. Or maybe even just one that disturbes the hpta and one that doesn't (peptides and stuff).

Anyway, what got me writing this post is this: don't do short weak cycles. Do either low/medium strenght 12 - 20 week cycles or strong 4 - 8 week cycles. But what ever you do, don't do weak short cycles. It just doesn't pay off; healt/gains wise.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And it's really debatable if time on + pct = time off for short cycles, like 4 week cycles. Idk. This is really a cookie cutter program. But in reality it depends so much on the compounds being used and your bodies actual homeostasis state. Maybe ypu need 12 weeks time off after a 4 week cycle. Maybe even more. Hard to tell. I wouldn't do 4 week cycle's all year round, if cycling that is. That's 4 cycles a year, which sounds like a lot of homeostasis disturbance. Not to mention the mental strain.

I rather do 1.5 or 2 longer cycles per year. Or maybe even just one that disturbes the hpta and one that doesn't (peptides and stuff).

Anyway, what got me writing this post is this: don't do short weak cycles. Do either low/medium strenght 12 - 20 week cycles or strong 4 - 8 week cycles. But what ever you do, don't do weak short cycles. It just doesn't pay off; healt/gains wise.
I am on trt. Do you think three 8 week cycles a year is too many using several Sarms for the entire 8 weeks and one methylated oral designer steroid (usually DMZ) for six of the 8 weeks per cycle?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on trt. Do you think three 8 week cycles a year is too many using several Sarms for the entire 8 weeks and one methylated oral designer steroid (usually DMZ) for six of the 8 weeks per cycle?
Yeah questions like this are really open ended. It's not healthy. Period. Can you do it? Sure you can.

I guess it will depend most on your cardiovascular health, prostate, etc. I do not understand however, why you would want to do sarms though? They will all mostly have a negative impact on your lipids and you wont probably gain that much. I'm biased against sarms and PH's fyi. Just do aas and be done with it. The fact that you can buy one in an online shop and the other one's not, means absolutely nothing.

I wont advise on what kind of cycles to do, as it depends on to many variables.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How would you compare dermatrest vs td trest ace or it’s same thing?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How would you compare dermatrest vs td trest ace or it’s same thing?
Like I told you... It's the same compound, but the ester completely changes it's strength. It's at least 2-3 times as strong.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks I just was thinking about easter tonight and ace should have 24 hrs half life if anybody clearify that for me it would change my opinion on td at all

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks I just was thinking about easter tonight and ace should have 24 hrs half life if anybody clearify that for me it would change my opinion on td at all
Transdermally, Ace's half life is 12 hours. .... So after 12 hours, you'd still have half of the active dosage still in your body.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I want to compare because half life of dermatrest is something like 6 hrs or I’m wrong?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s what I want to compare because half life of dermatrest is something like 6 hrs or I’m wrong?
I don't remember for sure, but that sounds about right.
But after I tried the Ace version, I never used Dermatrest again. It's that much better.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I definitely have to try that stuff it can change all game for me basically trt with td is not only in theory

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I definitely have to try that stuff it can change all game for me basically trt with td is not only in theory
Don't rush into killing your body's own natural hormone production. It's a blessing. Enjoy it.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know m8 but all we anyway end up there we consider it when start talking it

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know m8 but all we anyway end up there we consider it when start talking it
That's a self destructive and faulty outlook my friend. I've been doing this for decades, and my body still produces it's own natural hormones, because I try use as much precaution as I can. You can do the same ... Or just trash what you've been given. That choice is yours to make.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
M8 I mean by trt something what we have to do as medical thing to have enjoyable life when we are old not for keeping gains))) I already done to much stupid things to risk more than is necessary but anyway thanks for all reply’s

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Guys swear last question and I will shut my mouth for week please it is on market something like td tren ace or td test which actually test not test patch or gel )))

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi everyone sorry to bother you guys again I today check properly my oral trest 4 bottles is same as I was tried before and I know there are superb but other 3 is very different but got same sticker on it and pills is different as well I try to post pics ) and what you can say about this situation or anybody was see something like that before?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How to post pics sorry don’t know how (((
See the photo symbol on the left? Tap on that. These symbols are located right above where you write a reply.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Start with "reply", then tap the photo synbol.

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The red ones is decent but the white ones in black bottles I never seen pics before and bottle and caps looks like sd matrix I tomorrow compare bottles but it looks like just sticker is from oral trest)))

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I can't remember if I got any different colored caps in OL Trest or not. But in my opinion, its probably all good.
Were the seals all intact?

Hcicis777

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't remember if I got any different colored caps in OL Trest or not. But in my opinion, its probably all good.
Were the seals all intact?
I try to google it it is only one pic which I found is from old thread in AnabolicMinds from 2014
Q and A for Olympus labs TR3ST that’s it no other pics or info take a look on sticker how it sticks together it looks like my work))) not factory