Oral tren??

Wadem26

Wadem26

Awards
So I was conversating with someone who said they did oral tren and I had knowledge on tren coming in oral form has anyone every tried this and was it as good as the oil based??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I was conversating with someone who said they did oral tren and I had knowledge on tren coming in oral form has anyone every tried this and was it as good as the oil based??
Very toxic.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Methyl tren, Never used it, got a couple friends that have for powerlifting. You will see guys saying mcg dosages but the guys I know that use it at 2-5mg, short runs of 2 weeks to break sticking points or the last 2 weeks up to a meet. Some guys love it, some say they get nothing. If building actual muscle is the goal, regular tren is much better

ugsavage

ugsavage

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Metribolone. Was used in the 1960's for advanced breast cancer but was abandoned due to being severely hepatotoxic. I'm sure it would be amazing for powerlifting but I wouldn't recommend it unless your setting world records. Would be interested to hear if anyone on here has actually run it