Oral Tren

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the PH. The real oral tren that is dosed in mcgs. Any have any REAL experiences with it. I already know all the bro science, I'm looking for real experiences. I have 200 caps of 250s that I'm considering. Currently running test at 750. Power lifter, 6'6 350lbs, many years and cycles under my belt. So please share..thanks guys

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Not the PH. The real oral tren that is dosed in mcgs. Any have any REAL experiences with it. I already know all the bro science, I'm looking for real experiences. I have 200 caps of 250s that I'm considering. Currently running test at 750. Power lifter, 6'6 350lbs, many years and cycles under my belt. So please share..thanks guys
I will in a few months. I got 100 tabs of 250mcg I'm running with my next run

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
I've never ran it consistently more than 2 weeks but that **** is great. I'd start at 500mcgs , I've used it up to 1mg and it is a pretty big difference. .5 mg will get me the preworkout strength benefit where everything just feels lighter. Then 1mg gives me full on tunnel vision , aggression to the point I have to tell myself to breath and walk away from little things like someone using a squat rack and taking a little too long between sets and strength is noticeable . Now when I ran it 5 days a week for 2 weeks i did start feeling hotter all day and night , and leaning effect was there . One thing I'll say I'm not sure if it's because I know I took it preworkout or comes from the mtren but when I leave the gym the days I use it I really feel like I left it all in the gym, I feel completely drained and my stomach becomes a bottomless pit and then all I wanna do is sleep , again that could be me pushing a little harder since I took the mtren or it could be the mtren causing it but that's just been my experience with it . Hope it helps , feel free to pm me with any questions too

DarkWarrior

Awards
if your talking about mtren then make sure you get a spare liver from china beforehand

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if your talking about mtren then make sure you get a spare liver from china beforehand
Yeah you would know since you have been lifting for a year, and ask where to hide your gear from your parents, cause you wanted to start a cycle and working out is hard. Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah you would know since you have been lifting for a year, and ask where to hide your gear from your parents, cause you wanted to start a cycle and working out is hard. Lol
WAIT ................working out is hard???
Screw this sh**!!!

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just run a cycle it makes it easier. Lol
You know what’s so crazy! There’s times I look back at natty lifting and enhanced and it could be even harder on gear. Sometimes the pumps hurt so bad to continue. Lethargic from certain things etc etc.. anxiety haha.. it’s like rolling the dice with gear sometimes

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My main reason for wanting to try it is because I'm stuck at 575 raw bench and I'm wondering if 4 weeks can put me in the 600s. I really don't want to get any bigger, I'm big enough. I little lean mass and fat loss wouldn't be bad though.