Oral that don't effect test levels?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Is it any orals that don't effect test level that I could use along TRT?
I was thinking Anavar..?

R

rphash49

Awards
I don't know of any oral PH/DS that don't cause some level of suppression. Does it matter seeing you are on trt?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Is it any orals that don't effect test level that I could use along TRT?
I was thinking Anavar..?
Anavar won't affect it in the way that it will tweak your testosterone readings when you do bloods for the TRT if that's what you mean. There are no orals that change test levels while on TRT except maybe 4 AD because it'll convert to test making the reading a bit high so the doctor may lower dose on you. Suppression is not a worry on trt

A

atl3128

Awards
So if I start a cycle of EPI and go in to have blood work don't my test levels will not be elevated higher than TRT levels?

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Anavar won't affect it in the way that it will tweak your testosterone readings when you do bloods for the TRT if that's what you mean. There are no orals that change test levels while on TRT except maybe 4 AD because it'll convert to test making the reading a bit high so the doctor may lower dose on you. Suppression is not a worry on trt
Yeah, sorry, that's what I meant, I don't want my test readings to get higher so my Dr freak out.
Obviously I'm not worried about suppression since on TRT :)

So you saying to that no oral will effect test levels while on TRT?

Thanks!

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I don't know of any oral PH/DS that don't cause some level of suppression. Does it matter seeing you are on trt?
Sorry I should of explained better, don't want to use anything that will cause too big of a miss reading on my blood tests so my Dr lower my dose.

A

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
So if I start a cycle of EPI and go in to have blood work don't my test levels will not be elevated higher than TRT levels?
I thought it will but I'm curious about more answers :)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I thought it will but I'm curious about more answers :)
No. Androgen will be up but not actual testosterone. Free test could change but not total testosterone. It'll mainly be whatever TRT makes it to be. There are others better at explaining than me so waiting for the big boys!