Unanswered Oral test base

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would 1-Andro work as an oral test base for a cycle?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If I had to venture a guess, I would say no. If you're looking for an andro base I'd suggest 3AD at 100 mg ed, 4-ad, or even 4-andro. The base depends on your cycle as well.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At beginner level i do believe your options are 4ad or that sarm that converts to testolone if youre going oral route.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That testolone SARM is Rad-140, however I'd avoid this as most users claim that it trashed their liver values. Again, I've personally used 3AD, and it was awesome. I also used 4-andro, and was underwhelmed. I'm sure others can chime in about their 3AD experiences. @Hyde @xR1pp3Rx

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL 3AD at double dose was pretty sweet. I enjoyed the recomp too. I do agree that 4andro is underwhelming **** compared to 4ad.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL 3AD at double dose was pretty sweet. I enjoyed the recomp too. I do agree that 4andro is underwhelming **** compared to 4ad.
Not to keep disagreeing with you, I'd stay away from OL UK's stuff as they've had major issues with quality and legitimacy as of lately. Other solid 3AD products are Swole Patrol by Gainbusters (the version I used, 90 caps @ 25 mg per), or 3-Alpha by Enhanced Formulations (60 caps @ 25 mg per). Solid reviews, logs, and personal experience.

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not to keep disagreeing with you, I'd stay away from OL UK's stuff as they've had major issues with quality and legitimacy as of lately. Other solid 3AD products are Swole Patrol by Gainbusters (the version I used, 90 caps @ 25 mg per), or 3-Alpha by Enhanced Formulations (60 caps @ 25 mg per). Solid reviews, logs, and personal experience.
Yep, both are better value. Just havent tried them so I could not speak for them directly. Just the compound.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I had to venture a guess, I would say no. If you're looking for an andro base I'd suggest 3AD at 100 mg ed, 4-ad, or even 4-andro. The base depends on your cycle as well.
I’m looking for an oral test base to run during a Rad140 cycle. I’ve found one source for 4ad but it’s expensive at the quantity needed. If that’s the best case scenario then it’ll have to do but I was hoping there were better/other options available

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m looking for an oral test base to run during a Rad140 cycle. I’ve found one source for 4ad but it’s expensive at the quantity needed. If that’s the best case scenario then it’ll have to do but I was hoping there were better/other options available
No worries, go with what you want. Swole Patrol is fairly cheap, grab 2 bottles and you should be gtg depending on how you want to dose. Another cool effect of 3AD is that it has the ability to amplify other compounds you’re running with it. I personally would recommend it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the only oral test base that truly worked is or was 4diol ... no longer available in the states. Nothing else will really work the way you want and frankly I doubt 4diol would either. the only possible replacement would be topical trest in a very low dose. That would not be recommended for beginners. I say if your kinda still new, just run the rad 140 and just deal with the lethargy.. test IMO doesnt fix that problem anyhow. again just run the 140 and dont worry about your test until after. My tip would be that you lower your dose once the lethargy sets in. by then your body will be saturated with the SARM any how.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3AD is something I really enjoyed. If you have the funds it’s convenient and makes for a better experience in my opinion.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
3AD is something I really enjoyed. If you have the funds it’s convenient and makes for a better experience in my opinion.
What is the difference between 3AD and Epi? Is 3AD superior to epiandro?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go with oral and/or td trest. Slowly ramp up your dose and get a real ai with it. You'll know When you've reached the proper dose when you cant stop playing pocket pool.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
the only oral test base that truly worked is or was 4diol ... no longer available in the states. Nothing else will really work the way you want and frankly I doubt 4diol would either. the only possible replacement would be topical trest in a very low dose. That would not be recommended for beginners. I say if your kinda still new, just run the rad 140 and just deal with the lethargy.. test IMO doesnt fix that problem anyhow. again just run the 140 and dont worry about your test until after. My tip would be that you lower your dose once the lethargy sets in. by then your body will be saturated with the SARM any how.
^^^ This. ^^^

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What is the difference between 3AD and Epi? Is 3AD superior to epiandro?
By far. You feel it last much longer, a better effect on libido, causes some muscle fullness in addition to hardening, didn’t mess with bp or make me irritable for a short spell the way epi does.

Basically epi is like a 2 hour flash. 3AD feels more like 6 smooth hours. Split over 3 doses it’s a good an oral base as you will find in the states.

Cheeky Kunt

Awards
  • First Up Vote
By far. You feel it last much longer, a better effect on libido, causes some muscle fullness in addition to hardening, didn’t mess with bp or make me irritable for a short spell the way epi does.

Basically epi is like a 2 hour flash. 3AD feels more like 6 smooth hours. Split over 3 doses it’s a good an oral base as you will find in the states.
Similar aesthetic effects? Epiandro gives me like a “baby-winny” effect to my physique (dry, vascular, etc)

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Similar aesthetic effects? Epiandro gives me like a “baby-winny” effect to my physique (dry, vascular, etc)
I dont feel jack **** from 1000mg epiandro but 3ad def has aesthetic and energy effects

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So you would recommend running it along with rad?

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So you would recommend running it along with rad?
Not to steal Hyde's thunder, but yes. That's what myself, and others, have been telling you. Shoot for 75-100 mgs a day spread into 3 evenly spaced doses. You CAN take 25 mg in the am and do the remainder preworkout, but it's a smoother all day effect when spaced out.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not to steal Hyde's thunder, but yes. That's what myself, and others, have been telling you. Shoot for 75-100 mgs a day spread into 3 evenly spaced doses. You CAN take 25 mg in the am and do the remainder preworkout, but it's a smoother all day effect when spaced out.
I believe Hyde tried at one point, but I think in his last log, ZOO did 3 caps all preworkout to take advantage of the acute effects. Could be another option. Something I haven’t played with yet, sadly.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe Hyde tried at one point, but I think in his last log, ZOO did 3 caps all preworkout to take advantage of the acute effects. Could be another option. Something I haven’t played with yet, sadly.
I tried doing both methods during an 8 week andro cycle. I preferred 75mg evenly dosed as opposed to the PWO method. However, to each their own!

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry, I was trying to clarify because it seemed a few others in this thread were saying not to. But I’d like to give a go!

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry, I was trying to clarify because it seemed a few others in this thread were saying not to. But I’d like to give a go!
No need to be sorry, just trying to help you out! Best of luck with it, I'm sure you'll be happy with the results!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just for my own personal curiosity and zero judgement, how come oral bases?
If experienced enough with estrogenic compounds, there is transdermal Trest floating around the market that I feel works great for test base too.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
TD Test is also surprisingly good as a uhh ........ Test base.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Chaos and pain chemical fours or hi tech pharmaceuticals androdiol are exactly what you want. They are 4-dhea Wich is 2 step pro hormone to testosterone. You will need 300 to 400 mg daily. That's can be real expensive. I personally use alpha gains transdermal 4 dhea at 200 mg and works surprisingly well!

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just for my own personal curiosity and zero judgement, how come oral bases?
If experienced enough with estrogenic compounds, there is transdermal Trest floating around the market that I feel works great for test base too.
Would an ai be needed as well if using td trest?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
LOL. Yeah sure.... All the new guys should definitely use one of the strongest steroids out there as a "Test base".
Reminds me of when all the kids were running that great new "Test booster". Y'all remember. ..... Superdrol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LOL. Yeah sure.... All the new guys should definitely use one of the strongest steroids out there as a "Test base".
Reminds me of when all the kids were running that great new "Test booster". Y'all remember. ..... Superdrol.
Let them join the soft noodle club. In life we learn the hard way.

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No 1 andro will NOT work as a test base, it is best to run ,,1 ad WITH a test
Base like 4 or epi andro. As far as I know 3 andro is relatively new so I can't say whether that would be a good test base. Stick with the tried and true. I fucking HATE dermacrine bye, all it is is TD DHEA. 4 andro and epi andro will help keep your libido and energy up, plus in combination with other PHs they can increase your gains and strength a bit
1 andro is not a test base because it converts to 1 test instead of test and 1ad might give you some good gains if you are new to anabolics, it is dry and is NO replacement for test or DHT(Which 4 andro and epi andro convert to via a 2 step process.
I didn't read all the replies but I hope this helps

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Go with oral and/or td trest. Slowly ramp up your dose and get a real ai with it. You'll know When you've reached the proper dose when you cant stop playing pocket pool.
Yup I've been using trest solo since June now. Works as a test base.

Luomo88

Luomo88

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No 1 andro will NOT work as a test base, it is best to run ,,1 ad WITH a test
Base like 4 or epi andro. As far as I know 3 andro is relatively new so I can't say whether that would be a good test base. Stick with the tried and true. I fucking HATE dermacrine bye, all it is is TD DHEA. 4 andro and epi andro will help keep your libido and energy up, plus in combination with other PHs they can increase your gains and strength a bit
1 andro is not a test base because it converts to 1 test instead of test and 1ad might give you some good gains if you are new to anabolics, it is dry and is NO replacement for test or DHT(Which 4 andro and epi andro convert to via a 2 step process.
I didn't read all the replies but I hope this helps
Yes this does answer my question. Appreciate the explanation too

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would 4-Diol be a better test base with Halodrol over Stanodrol or Dermacrine?