Oral/TD test bases?

Disturb

Awards
I'm looking for an oral test base for an upcoming cycle. I know I have a few options in Dermacrine and 4-AD/4-Andro, but at the same time, looking at Trest and reading about it makes me feel like it's a lot stronger than what I'm ready for. Any ideas?

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People say you gotta keep the trest dose very low if your just looking to use it as a base. 15mg of td trest is enough according to some people.

Any drug that acts a lot like testosterone and aromatizes heavily like testosterone can be used as a base. That’s why dbol was used as a base back in the 70s.

Also some people are now saying rad140 can actually be used as a base. You could look into that.

What compound are you planning to run?

Country

Awards
Using it as an oral test base is it like the injectable cause test bsse needs to be shot like every 3 hours

Disturb

Awards
People say you gotta keep the trest dose very low if your just looking to use it as a base. 15mg of td trest is enough according to some people.

Any drug that acts a lot like testosterone and aromatizes heavily like testosterone can be used as a base. That’s why dbol was used as a base back in the 70s.

Also some people are now saying rad140 can actually be used as a base. You could look into that.

What compound are you planning to run?
The only TD trest I know of is dermatr3st and getting 25mg out of half a pump seems daunting let along trying to get a quarter of one.

I'll look into rad 140 thanks. I'm looking at dmz or msten atm. Maybe both.

Country I'm not sure what you're trying to say friend.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The only TD trest I know of is dermatr3st and getting 25mg out of half a pump seems daunting let along trying to get a quarter of one.

I'll look into rad 140 thanks. I'm looking at dmz or msten atm. Maybe both.

Country I'm not sure what you're trying to say friend.
Haha, yeah I brought a separate syringe to do 25 of dermatrest but the markings rubbed off that so I just dosed one pump in the am and one in the pm. Honestly no issue with sides (aside from water retention) and I felt great but everyone reacts differently.....trest causes a lot of people lots of sides.

Disturb

Awards
Haha, yeah I brought a separate syringe to do 25 of dermatrest but the markings rubbed off that so I just dosed one pump in the am and one in the pm. Honestly no issue with sides (aside from water retention) and I felt great but everyone reacts differently.....trest causes a lot of people lots of sides.
I just don't feel like I have enough aas experience under my belt yet to mess with something as strong as trest. Maybe in a couple of years but right now I've only got a handful of cycles under my belt. I've done 4 and and dermacrine a few times as well so I'd prefer to move to something with a bit more oomph.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just don't feel like I have enough aas experience under my belt yet to mess with something as strong as trest. Maybe in a couple of years but right now I've only got a handful of cycles under my belt. I've done 4 and and dermacrine a few times as well so I'd prefer to move to something with a bit more oomph.
It was only my second cycle. Probably foolish on my behalf but I’m mid 30’s, already had the snip so I probably take a slightly more carefree approach. Plus I have every ancillary under the sun in my cabinet so was confident in addressing sides.....

Disturb

Awards
It was only my second cycle. Probably foolish on my behalf but I’m mid 30’s, already had the snip so I probably take a slightly more carefree approach. Plus I have every ancillary under the sun in my cabinet so was confident in addressing sides.....
Haha I'm not trying to get I that deep yet.

But what about SERMs? I saw a couple threads about how running them on cycle prevents suppression but would they be stronger than dermacrine for something like a test base?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Trest was my second cycle and I loved it. You want the acetate version if usi g as a base.

PRE sells 7-alpha ace which is trest ace. 30mg/ml so 1/2ml day should suffice and last you 8 weeks.

YW

Disturb

Awards
Trest was my second cycle and I loved it. You want the acetate version if usi g as a base.

PRE sells 7-alpha ace which is trest ace. 30mg/ml so 1/2ml day should suffice and last you 8 weeks.

YW
Im in the UK but thanks. Also, it looks like a dropper but is that for oral or TD?