oral steroids, non methylated.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't found alot about these, any links info etc?
I'm looking for something to help me cut and help with muscle separation and definition without bp spiking like crazy.
does that even exist or I'm in lala land?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Bp will spike, but trenavar might be worth looking into. Diet is what will really make the difference though.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Bp will spike, but trenavar might be worth looking into. Diet is what will really make the difference though.
Yep. Besides Tvar, probably hexadrone at 300mg.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Stano...

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
We have a whole selection of items at phwsupplements. How many cycles have you ran ? Wats you stats ? hamdysayed

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hexadrone and Stano are both good compounds for a cut but are becoming increasingly difficult to find since the most recent ban.

I also like epiandro at higher doses on a cut-300mg minimum. Androvar being my epiandro product of choice.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Chlorovar has hexadrone and trenavar in it homie

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wouldn't 1/4 andro stack be best?
I think they r weak, thanks everyone for recommendations so Stano.
And bighulksmash
stats are
31 yo
208 lbs
body fat 18%
height 5'11
ran epistane cycle and 4 dhea it was my fist cycle and I did some stupid stuff on it (ate bad) had awful bp spikes and def not planing on doing methylated again I'm on clomid now for pct, I think my livers couldn't handle it.
Thanks yall will research it tonight.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I think they r weak, thanks everyone for recommendations so Stano.
And bighulksmash
stats are
31 yo
208 lbs
body fat 18%
height 5'11
ran epistane cycle and 4 dhea it was my fist cycle and I did some stupid stuff on it (ate bad) had awful bp spikes and def not planing on doing methylated again I'm on clomid now for pct, I think my livers couldn't handle it.
Thanks yall will research it tonight.
I think once u get your diet in check you're golden. Pm me if u need any help or suggestions

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Your still on clomid pct???And as hulk said, diet is what will make your lose the fat like you want, compounds will do little difference on their own.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes man that's what we do . After pct take 4 extra weeks off at that time grab blood work . You will see if you recovered well.
Yeah I'm waiting to finish it n I will ask my doc to check on everything ,not sure if if that's normal or not but even after my cycle was done 8 days after cycle n my pee was dark yellow, things r good now.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah I'm waiting to finish it n I will ask my doc to check on everything ,not sure if if that's normal or not but even after my cycle was done 8 days after cycle n my pee was dark yellow, things r good now.
Kidneys need more water . Get some 100% cranberry juice drink 2 cups a day for a week on top of 1.5 gallons of water. Next time u pct use OL sup3r pct, or an equivalent.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much water were you drinking per day?
While on cycle I was drinking almost excessive amounts of water and some days at work I haven't had a chance to drink water for hours cos I got really busy with customers.
and bighulksmash man I wish I knew that before, next time I cycle I will over doit for sure.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When yall say stano, do yall mean stanolozol ,right?
Just wondering!

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
When yall say stano, do yall mean stanolozol ,right?
Just wondering!
Nomenclature: 3β-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one; 3β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one Synonyms: Epiandrosterone, androhard, E-spray US Status: legal The Vida data shows that it is almost entirely inactive when injected, only having an extremely mild androgenic effect. This needs to be taken orally (or transdermally) to convert to an active hormone. This is a prohormone to the naturally occuring testosterone metabolite DHT (dihydrotestosterone). It requires a two-step conversion (via 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD). It will be quite androgenic and not particularly anabolic, so you should get a nice hardening effect, better workout aggression, and a positive effect on libido, but should probably be avoided by those with a propensity to MPB or prostate issues. It isn't a big mass-building drug run solo, but it may be worth stacking with something to offset some of the side-effects of the other compound (for example, if the other drug causes low libido or lethargy).

Stanzolol is winstrol. The PH to that P Stanz is illegal now

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't found alot about these, any links info etc?
I'm looking for something to help me cut and help with muscle separation and definition without bp spiking like crazy.
does that even exist or I'm in lala land?
If you're talking about black market or TRT compounds then there is Andriol, or oral Primobolan (which is incredibly rare nowadays probably). I feel like I am forgetting a few, but those are the ones most widely known. Andriol isn't going to keep your blood levels elevated significantly enough to make it worth your while. You can read the profiles for them here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060216055126/http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

Everyone else in this thread is listing off currently legal designer steroids which may or may not be ideal given what you're looking for. The new stuff on the market currently I've seen I am not impressed with. Very androgenic.

F0xx3r

Awards
Thoughts on androvar alongside primeval labs tridermal ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I used it it did help with libido a little . Go for m1d andro if ur looking for a light boost. There so many options for you , are you still deployed?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're talking about black market or TRT compounds then there is Andriol, or oral Primobolan (which is incredibly rare nowadays probably). I feel like I am forgetting a few, but those are the ones most widely known. Andriol isn't going to keep your blood levels elevated significantly enough to make it worth your while. You can read the profiles for them here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060216055126/http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catsteroids.htm

Everyone else in this thread is listing off currently legal designer steroids which may or may not be ideal given what you're looking for. The new stuff on the market currently I've seen I am not impressed with. Very androgenic.
Thanks that what I was more looking for!
I'm currently in Mexico so I'm wondering if there is anything worth it I can pick up from here that is oral steroid.

F0xx3r

Awards
I used it it did help with libido a little . Go for m1d andro if ur looking for a light boost. There so many options for you , are you still deployed?
Ya but not for long at all, when I return I'll be doing lgd, 4andro tren... take a break and wanted to try the tridermal alongside something else

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ya but not for long at all, when I return I'll be doing lgd, 4andro tren... take a break and wanted to try the tridermal alongside something else
Thats a good combo is the tren oral or im ?

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just researched stanolozol,yup it is liver toxic !moving on to something else .
so it seems that everything that sound good is liver toxic....

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
For cutting, diet is number one key. To make sure that you preserve your muscle mass while on a deficit, I would go with Osta. It's mild and very good at preserving your muscle mass.
If you wanna try something natural, look into hmb. HMB has a lot of studies backing it that shows its anticatabolic effect.

Remember, ph/steroid are not always the answers. There may be other options available that may help you reach your goal

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For cutting, diet is number one key. To make sure that you preserve your muscle mass while on a deficit, I would go with Osta. It's mild and very good at preserving your muscle mass.
If you wanna try something natural, look into hmb. HMB has a lot of studies backing it that shows its anticatabolic effect.

Remember, ph/steroid are not always the answers. There may be other options available that may help you reach your goal
I agree n I learned my lesson with epistane, I'm looking for muscle separation n I can get my diet in check but that won't help with that separation.
maybe anavar seems like best option I wonder if I can find that I'm Mexico!
and bighulksmash I know ec stack but what is eca?

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure muscle separation comes from losing bf, not from using any hormonal products.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Eca Ephedra caffeine asprin.
Muscle seperating exercises are body weight exercises. Imo thats wat works best push ups all variations. Any plyo metrics.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Shiiiuttt i can find pinche perritos in Mexico lol u can find anything down there

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hamdysayed ya find anything decent? Lmk if your near tijuana ...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
but, epiandrosterone is not...that's what's in alpha stano and stano td

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Stanzolol is the name for the illegal oral steroid winstrol which doctors can prescribe. Stano is not methylated. You are spelling stanzolol like stanozolol. The two are completely different. Stano is epiandrosterone...a non methyl compound...stanzolol is winstrol a methylated oral anabolic steroid

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
but, epiandrosterone is not...that's what's in alpha stano and stano td
Yeah I just heard you have to mega dose epi andro tho.
lol bighulksmash I'm in cancun haha no where near border.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stanzolol is the name for the illegal oral steroid winstrol which doctors can prescribe. Stano is not methylated. You are spelling stanzolol like stanozolol. The two are completely different. Stano is epiandrosterone...a non methyl compound...stanzolol is winstrol a methylated oral anabolic steroid
I was referring to winstrol yes.
and thank u for clarification man.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I just heard you have to mega dose epi andro tho.
lol bighulksmash I'm in cancun haha no where near border.
do some reading about alpha stano (clone of ultra stano). it's epiandrosterone complexed with cyclodextrins...much more effective at lower dosages. Most people stay in the 450-600mg range.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Trenavar would deliver more results than epiandro for sure, but the prolactin is a downside imo

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks that what I was more looking for!
I'm currently in Mexico so I'm wondering if there is anything worth it I can pick up from here that is oral steroid.
Honestly, I don't know. You would do much better for yourself if you bit the bullet and went with something injectable. You're going to see much better results and have a much better time with long ester injectable AAS than anything oral.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, I don't know. You would do much better for yourself if you bit the bullet and went with something injectable. You're going to see much better results and have a much better time with long ester injectable AAS than anything oral.
That would be cool, my wife tho she's not cool n pinning is too much!
I'm just not looking into adding more size I think 205 lbs is good place to be at since I just can't keep eating these large amounts of food to keep up with my new weigh, that's why I was more looking for something like anavar with the minimum side effects (based on what I read )
What u recommend pogue I just want to something will help with that aside from sarms that will be used later on.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like all orals steroids will mess with either kidneys or liver.
so I think I'm sitting my a$$ somewhere till I'm ready for some test e.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Seems like all orals steroids will mess with either kidneys or liver.
so I think I'm sitting my a$$ somewhere till I'm ready for some test e.
Steroids in general are going to mess with something, whether it's your nipples, test, or liver, choose wisely homie