Oral steroids for last 6w cycle

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
hello, I want to add some oral steroid for the last 6 weeks, now I'm only on test e, 3 weeks ago I had to leave masteron e, really bad mental states for me, anxiety, panic attacks..now everything is fine on testosterone, but oral steroids are dht hormones just like masteron, I'm afraid my **** will come back to my head, do you have any recommendations for oral steroid? dbol was good for me in bulking I had no problems, but now I'm on a diet and I want to burn some fats the last 6 weeks in the cycle.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1. Steroids do not directly burn fat, your training and diet do so you CAN use any steroids during a cut as long as you simply keep in mind that certain drugs, such as Dbol, will likely contribute some water retention so IF you can mentally get past this and realize that the water goes as quick as it comes you can use the drug you know you have a good report with, dbol.

2. Just because other orals are based on DHT does NOT mean they will all act the same. Best example is tren and deca/NPP. The world it full of people that tolerate one or the other well, some tolerate them both, some tolerate neither. What I mean is mast was a no go for you but you may love anavar or winny, you just don't know till you try them.

3. If you are getting along well with test why add anything? Adding more steroids, especially during the last weeks of a cut when you are gaining zero muscle almost seems wasteful. What are you hoping to obtain with the oral that your test is not already supplying? Not trying to be a jerk genuinely interested. IMO something like clen would be a better addition for the last six weeks if fat loss is the priority.

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Tbol is not DHT so that’s an option and you can cut on Dbol, just need to have a sharp diet, it could actually “fill you out” if you been cutting hard for awhile.