Oral Pulsing Experience. What Pros/Cons

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
So I don't have any experience with pulsing liver harsh orals. When SD, Phera, and M1T were main stream I remember many ppl tried to extend cycles by pulsing or they just tried to minimize liver strain and side effects by either pulsing 5 on 2 off, 2 on 1 off, and some used EPI and especially Halo on a 1 on 1 off pulse due to the half life.

I think this type of pulsing has been fully explored and discussed. However, I want to discuss a new type [new to me] of pulsing that I was just exposed to from a true vet BB that I just met. He was late 40's and in really great shape even though he looked more like 50's. After a small supps talk and training discussion he talked about pulsing complimentory and even co-op style orals. I researched this, and though it's not well known or widely used, for those that have tried a few diff combos they had very good results. I didn't want to intrude too much but this vet had a pill bag with more supps, vites, orals and vials than you would find in all the MLB locker rooms combined. I would have totally taken notes and written down doses if I knew the guy at all.

The main thing he was rifling through was the orals he would be pulsing. He was talking about 4 diff compounds 2 were 17aa and 1 was a non liver harsh but the main 2 that we discussed were winstrol and Methyl-Tren [low dose] and the other combo was Anadrol and Halo. I forget all the ins and outs but he could list off the neg sides of say winstrol with it crushing your good cholesteral and then talk about how that off set the raise in lipids from the M-tren, M-tren gives you a decent amount of fatigue so thw pep you get of winstrol helped out. He really knew his stuff and I just remember the common sides that I know and he had matched a co-op oral to pulse. I believe he did M-tren/m-tren/winstrol/ break. And I think he was talking about doing anadrol, halo anadrol, halo anadrol , break. He wasn't pulsing these at the moment he was pulsing 2 far weaker orals I wasn't super familiar with.

Even if I have the exact pulsing routine a bit wrong I was wondering if anyone has heard of this type of pulsing? And what kind of results did they get from what combo? The overall point for this guy was using less mg per week, while keeping a high AA daily spike before WO but also reducing sides. Overall it was getting the most out of every mg while keeping sides low, while also running 2 complimentory orals just timed so that you were not just running 2x the dose or taxing the liver with 2 compounds.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've pulsed M1A - that's the only way I'll ever take it too. 3-4 days on, 2-3 days off.
45-60mg/day. TUDCA throughout. Never staggered between two different ones though if I did, I'd try M1A and Winny or DMZ.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dinoii (i think) has a thread on pulsing that's floating around the forum... some decent info there. I have mixed feelings on it.

No offense, but anytime there's a n=1 situation take those results with a few grains of salt lol. One jacked dude who you know nothing about isn't indicative of anything.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Dinoii (i think) has a thread on pulsing that's floating around the forum... some decent info there. I have mixed feelings on it.

No offense, but anytime there's a n=1 situation take those results with a few grains of salt lol. One jacked dude who you know nothing about isn't indicative of anything.
I totally agree this guy could be doing a bunch of complex pulsing that does nothing. It's just Ive never ran into ppl trying to pulse complimentary orals and that's what makes me interested. It seems like a way to stack Dbol and Halo but not together but they would be working together.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I think you mean this one:
I recommend reading all 172 pages for those who haven't.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html