Oral Primo.. which test?

N

Nickwool

Awards
I‘m thinking of starting my first ever oral cycle with primo and wondered which oral testosterone’s you would recommend to stack with for a complete newbie starting off?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Be prepared, some people might give you a hard time for this but we all start somewhere. There's two main forms of real oral test, neither is both feasible and safe. Methyltestosterone is toxic as hell, and oral test undecanoate is not feasible because of the amount you'd have to take due to its almost nonexistent oral bioavailability, as well as its not commonly available. Don't take this the wrong way but you definitely need some more research before diving in but you've definitely come to the right place. 4 andro is a 2 step ph to test but I'm willing to bet 90 percent or more of the people here will suggest you just pin test. Finally, posting this in the anabolic section will yield you far more responses.

N

Nickwool

Awards
Be prepared, some people might give you a hard time for this but we all start somewhere. There's two main forms of real oral test, neither is both feasible and safe. Methyltestosterone is toxic as hell, and oral test undecanoate is not feasible because of the amount you'd have to take due to its almost nonexistent oral bioavailability, as well as its not commonly available. Don't take this the wrong way but you definitely need some more research before diving in but you've definitely come to the right place. 4 andro is a 2 step ph to test but I'm willing to bet 90 percent or more of the people here will suggest you just pin test. Finally, posting this in the anabolic section will yield you far more responses.
thanks for the reply, I have done a lot of research already and decided I want to stick to orals and start off low as it’s my first time. I was considering test undecanoate. If I took 50mg primo and 240mg test undeca a day for 6 weeks what can I expect? I was thinking of a PCT of Nolva 10/10/10/10

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks for the reply, I have done a lot of research already and decided I want to stick to orals and start off low as it’s my first time. I was considering test undecanoate. If I took 50mg primo and 240mg test undeca a day for 6 weeks what can I expect? I was thinking of a PCT of Nolva 10/10/10/10
I think you have to do a lot more research but to answer your question, you can expect next to no results from that small dose on that short cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Primo oral.. prepare to spend around 500$ a month. You need to dose it extremely high to come even close to a low dose injectable primo. It’ll cost a ridiculous amount. If you’re planning on doing orals only (I’m not even going to say my opinion on this) primo oral is about the worse choice you could make.

N

Norse12

Awards
Wish I could find primo these days.
Have you actually purchased and tested a lot of bunk primo? Where do you find all these bunk primo?
Primo acetate (orals) is my wife's favourite aas. I send them to janoshik for lab testing each time. Whether I've bought online or from gym bros, they've been spot on. Was even given a pack for free by gym bro, also tested spot on.
Balkan Pharma 50mg tabs sell for around $2.50 per tab. For woman dosage of 25-75/day, thats next to **** all. For a guy at 300-500 per day, I guess it adds up.

N

Norse12

Awards
You'll probably achieve absolutely nothing.
50mg primo ace is less than my wife use, you're hopefully bigger than she is.
Test undeca has an extreme long esther, meaning it will take around 2 months for it to kick in (anyone correct me if I'm wrong, I've never used it)
Your dose is insignificant and you're mismatching the esthers, meaning that the primo will very quickly take effect (and stop its effect) while your test takes forever to take effect. The primo will stop being effective by the time your test kicks in.

If you absolutely insist on an oral only cycle, which is generally not a good idea, a more common protocol is just 8 weeks of dbol.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you actually purchased and tested a lot of bunk primo? Where do you find all these bunk primo?
Primo acetate (orals) is my wife's favourite aas. I send them to janoshik for lab testing each time. Whether I've bought online or from gym bros, they've been spot on. Was even given a pack for free by gym bro, also tested spot on.
Balkan Pharma 50mg tabs sell for around $2.50 per tab. For woman dosage of 25-75/day, thats next to **** all. For a guy at 300-500 per day, I guess it adds up.
No, I’ve never tested bunk primo and I’ve never claimed that I have. All I said was I wish I could find it and Var. My watering hole dried up.

N

Norse12

Awards
No, I’ve never tested bunk primo and I’ve never claimed that I have. All I said was I wish I could find it and Var. My watering hole dried up.
Try ashop (Balkan Pharma) or basicstero (Pharmacom). Pharmacom has 200mg/ml, which keeps the weekly volume down. ashop stealth oils are incredibly stealthy. Both have both primo and var.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try ashop (Balkan Pharma) or basicstero (Pharmacom). Pharmacom has 200mg/ml, which keeps the weekly volume down. ashop stealth oils are incredibly stealthy. Both have both primo and var.
Thanks

B

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard good things about Pharmacom but I think someone on here got their Primo 200mg/ml and it tested bunk, they’ve had a good rep though so Idk.

N

Nickwool

Awards
You'll probably achieve absolutely nothing.
50mg primo ace is less than my wife use, you're hopefully bigger than she is.
Test undeca has an extreme long esther, meaning it will take around 2 months for it to kick in (anyone correct me if I'm wrong, I've never used it)
Your dose is insignificant and you're mismatching the esthers, meaning that the primo will very quickly take effect (and stop its effect) while your test takes forever to take effect. The primo will stop being effective by the time your test kicks in.

If you absolutely insist on an oral only cycle, which is generally not a good idea, a more common protocol is just 8 weeks of dbol.
Thanks for the information, what do you mean by primo will very quickly take effect (and stop its effect)?

I already ordered the primo (about $300 worth) so could I do anything with it?

N

Norse12

Awards
Thanks for the information, what do you mean by primo will very quickly take effect (and stop its effect)?

You should probably google this and read up, it's a key point in steroid use. Steroids are almost always attached to an esther. The purpose of the esther is to delay the release of the steroid hormone, the esther is slowly broken down in your body and only when the esther is broken down is the steroid hormone effective. Different esthers have different times to break down, some fast/short, others slow/long.
Primobolan in tablet form is attached to an acetate esther, which breaks down in a few days.
Your Testosterone is attached to Undecanoate esther, which is an extremely slow esther. The purpose of that is to reduce the frequency of ingestion and to give a very stable level in your blood over a long time.
Do you see what happens when you mismatch the esthers?
Your primo will be active in your body within a few days, and will be mostly out of your body within a few days of stopping eating them. Your testosterone will start to be active after around 6 weeks, which is when you finish your primo.
PCT after Test Undecanoate will be a nightmare because the test lingers in your body for so long, shutting down your natural test production, and you obviously can't PCT restart your own test production until the external test is fully out of your body.
Injectable Test Undecanoate is brilliant for TRT, although expensive, since you can wait long time between injections.
Others may explain this better, but I hope the above is not too far off.

N

Norse12

Awards

What to do with it... if you ordered 50mg x 42 days, then I suggest that you resell them to a woman, it would be a good cycle for her. Slip them in your girlfriend's porridge and watch her get a bit muscle and turn kinky in bed. Or, just keep them for a rainy day. You will not build meaningful muscle with this.
Either get over your fear of injections (most of us were apprehensive of that in the beginning), or if you absolutely insist on oral only, then buy some packs of dianabol. Its far from ideal, but at least it's better. Its cheap as chips too.
Other members may be more innovative here?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Check you in box