Oral or sarm finisher to a cycle

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is the link to my cycle and some updates https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/next-cycle-i-figure-i-am-going-to-do-sicne-i-just-had-my-six-month-trt-visit.322690/#post-6501235

OK make it short its 400 test/500 eq a week 16 weeks.

Originally i was planning to start my the cycle with dianabol at 30mg a day 33 days. A couple people here mentioned ending a cycle with an oral instead fo a starter and some have offered some really good advice thus I am going to try that. Here are my options and what i have. I have 100 11mg lgd tabs and 100 10mg dianabol tabs.

I am on trt for three years, but before I was i did an lgd 10mg day and 20mg cardarine per day cycle for 45 days ( i still have 45 days worth of cardarine 20mg a day not sure how to use it in a cycle though) and it was good cycle

So not sure whihc way i the best way to go. wtih LGD often i hear 8 weeks is what you want. I can do 50 days of it at 22 mg a day, 8 weeks a 11mg a day or even half pills if dosaged needs to be tweeked. NOt sure if there is a benefit to doing 33mg a day for 30 days of LGD

Also thought of 30 das of dianabol or i could do 50 days at 20mg but lower does

Then i am sure there are ways i could use both. Is there any benefit at all to that or since this is a first mix compound cycle would that be overkill thanks guys. I always get some good advice. IF i should just use the two test and eq and hold the finishers till next time i can do that as well.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How’s your results so far and what’s your end goal? I would use a oral that’s a DHT to mix it up instead another Test Derivatives.

I’m also in the end of my Test/Eq/Mast cycle and thinking about finishing with a oral, haven’t decided yet but leaning towards Winny.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s your results so far and what’s your end goal? I would use a oral that’s a DHT to mix it up instead another Test Derivatives.

I’m also in the end of my Test/Eq/Mast cycle and thinking about finishing with a oral, haven’t decided yet but leaning towards Winny.

so far i am getting stronger primary goal this is week three. Goals are strong and keep as much of it as i can . I have a love for my hair so not going to fool with too much DHT derivative. I heard masteron is not as bad as some so i might try that when i go for a leaner look

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so far i am getting stronger primary goal this is week three. Goals are strong and keep as much of it as i can . I have a love for my hair so not going to fool with too much DHT derivative. I heard masteron is not as bad as some so i might try that when i go for a leaner look
It depends if DHT’s will mess with your hair or not, I don’t have any issues for an example.

To get the most out of your cycle you should add a DHT or 19-Nor, otherwise you just adding another drug from the same family, not saying it won’t work, just saying it’s better ways to do it.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends if DHT’s will mess with your hair or not, I don’t have any issues for an example.

To get the most out of your cycle you should add a DHT or 19-Nor, otherwise you just adding another drug from the same family, not saying it won’t work, just saying it’s better ways to do it.
so would you say to save the dbol and lgd and not add them to this? Next cycle will likely be deca 300mg a week ( its a npp/deca blent) and test maybe add dbol to that. Also someone just told me that eq helps lower estrogen so i might not need to be taking the arimidex .5 2x a week. I heard that of masteron i think but not of eq?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so would you say to save the dbol and lgd and not add them to this? Next cycle will likely be deca 300mg a week ( its a npp/deca blent) and test maybe add dbol to that. Also someone just told me that eq helps lower estrogen so i might not need to be taking the arimidex .5 2x a week. I heard that of masteron i think but not of eq?
Naw, not necessarily, just saying it would be better to add a DHT like Var, winny or Tbol but Dbol will work fine I’m sure. Yes, Eq can lower E, be careful if you still using a AI, it’s easy to crash your E on Eq, I’m not using a AI now.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Naw, not necessarily, just saying it would be better to add a DHT like Var, winny or Tbol but Dbol will work fine I’m sure. Yes, Eq can lower E, be careful if you still using a AI, it’s easy to crash your E on Eq, I’m not using a AI now.
what are you running? but deca and test there would not be that estrogen crash like eq? I had never heard that before and am glad someone mentioend it.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
what are you running? but deca and test there would not be that estrogen crash like eq? I had never heard that before and am glad someone mentioend it.
I’m been running Test, Mast E and Eq for 10 weeks, added Winny yesterday.