oral kickstart but bunk gear?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Plan on doing a test E cycle with a 2 week SD kicker. The test should be beginning to kick in by then, but what if its bunk? 2 weeks on SD should shut me down (has before) so what if the test isn't doing its job and I stay shutdown even longer? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone, what was done to fix the problem, and how long it took to notice.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
depends on if the gear is legit.in 2 weeks time your def know cuz your feel it

The Storm16

Awards
Plan on doing a test E cycle with a 2 week SD kicker. The test should be beginning to kick in by then, but what if its bunk? 2 weeks on SD should shut me down (has before) so what if the test isn't doing its job and I stay shutdown even longer? Just wondering if this has happened to anyone, what was done to fix the problem, and how long it took to notice.
It usually take me like 3-4 weeks to really feel it work. I'm not sure what you're asking exactly....how will you know if it's bunk?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
It's a domestic source, underground I'm sure. I've read plenty of negative reviews on them but it has to do with shipping/selective scamming, and not the quality.

I'm just concerned that by the time I notice if the test is good or not, it'll be too late to PCT and keep SD gains.

BigWilley11

Awards
run sd atleast 3 weeks..u wont strt seeing musch happen til day 10 anyway

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
SD seems to work in about 5 days, but we're all different. Its closer to 3 weeks anyway since I'm just finishing off a bottle.