oral formestane

furzafreak

Awards
has anyone tried formestane orally?im looking to combine it with invictus?im hoping for a more ripped physique.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
There was once an oral version, not sure what it was but was supposedly great and banned. Think maybe IBE formax? Or something.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
has anyone tried formestane orally?im looking to combine it with invictus?im hoping for a more ripped physique.
Not as good as TD but still effective and the two should stack well. I like oral ATD as well.

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
There was once an oral version, not sure what it was but was supposedly great and banned. Think maybe IBE formax? Or something.
Have tried formeron in the past by black lion with amazing results.it was transdermal though.but never orally.i can buy formastane by fusion supplements or brawn nutrition..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IBE FORMEX...pretty sure it was debunked as actually being formestane....as far as using formestane orally it needs to be dosed rather high..dr dana hauser did a in house study where he administered 1gm orally per day.

as of today, i wouldn't waste my time and or money on formestane unless it were in transdermal delivery---and i love formestane!!!!

div1872

Awards
  • Established
Might try the capsules if I can find any. Had great results topically.

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Formestane (lentaron) is an AI which is given to patients as an intramuscular depot injection. Poor oral bioavailability. Much better AI's out there though.

Last edited:
sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
OTC nothing. When I am in need of an AI, exemestane is my go to.

furzafreak

Awards
OTC nothing. When I am in need of an AI, exemestane is my go to.
well you have a point..but my goal from AI usage is just to harden up,exemestane might be a little too much for that..and i m concerned about hair loss too.....

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I see what you mean. The only per os OTC that did lower my E2 levels was ATD(novedex xt by gaspari). Back in the day of course when you could get it at your local supplement store.

furzafreak

Awards
I see what you mean. The only per os OTC that did lower my E2 levels was ATD(novedex xt by gaspari). Back in the day of course when you could get it at your local supplement store.
yes,i was thinking of atd too,but i think hair loss might be an issue with it..