Oral Dermacrine

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you have any plan on releasing an oral version of dermacrine like Primordial have done in the past? Love how dermacrine make me feel in and out the gym but the skin application during summer time, wiht the short sleeves and no water will not allow me to use it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you are referring to Liqua Vade - Self Micro-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System.

I don't think - could be wrong- if there was a patent on this. I swear, after PP was closed, there were articles of using this method for other products.I am not sure if this also fits in with the ban, simply because of the delivery method.

I seriously wish they would-

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you are referring to Liqua Vade - Self Micro-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System.

I don't think - could be wrong- if there was a patent on this. I swear, after PP was closed, there were articles of using this method for other products.I am not sure if this also fits in with the ban, simply because of the delivery method.

I seriously wish they would-
Yes it was what I was refering to!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
PP- Eric was so far ahead of the game and the products, man o man.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have any plan on releasing an oral version of dermacrine like Primordial have done in the past? Love how dermacrine make me feel in and out the gym but the skin application during summer time, wiht the short sleeves and no water will not allow me to use it.
What do you mean about not being able to use it?. Just put it on your chest and let dry. Dries usually in less then 5 minutes. Put a shirt on and you are good to go. The oral version literally did nothing for me.

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well i mean been extra worries with the kid and on the tub the recommand no water for 6 hours, so if you out it a 6 am like a noremaly do i need to wait untill noon to go in the pool or water slide

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well i mean been extra worries with the kid and on the tub the recommand no water for 6 hours, so if you out it a 6 am like a noremaly do i need to wait untill noon to go in the pool or water slide
You could just apply it at night time before bed. There is really no need to apply more than once per day with delivery system dermacrine uses.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
not that i suggest this, but giving the boys a good old fashion rub down with derma, now that will make a man out of you

ps- try that with the old PP 1 tren i dare ya. i believe after i applied it, i saw the back of my brain. i mean my friend said it was painful, but helped
;o)

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I alway put some on the boy every morning, love the warm feeling ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
oh bro, its nothing like the 1 tren- that **** was just as bad as bengay- i will never forget got home from playing football, and my shoulder was killing me. mom suggests it, i rubbed it on my shoulder and fyck me, young and dumb, didn't wash my hands and took a leak. i will remember that leak for the rest of my life!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh bro, its nothing like the 1 tren- that **** was just as bad as bengay- i will never forget got home from playing football, and my shoulder was killing me. mom suggests it, i rubbed it on my shoulder and fyck me, young and dumb, didn't wash my hands and took a leak. i will remember that leak for the rest of my life!
Not as bad as when we put icy hot in a loud mouth punk's jock after he forgot to lock his locker one day after gym class. That afternoon for football practice was awesome!!!! Well, for us. Not so much for him! Lmbo!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not as bad as when we put icy hot in a loud mouth punk's jock after he forgot to lock his locker one day after gym class. That afternoon for football practice was awesome!!!! Well, for us. Not so much for him! Lmbo!!
Haha!. That sucks. I once applied icy hot and then went to take a piss directly after without washing my hands. Not good!.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like smith and I did the same thing!. Only thing is I'm just old and didn't think...
Lol!! Well, you guys aren't the only ones to ever do that!

I once took some fiberglass insulation and put it in a blender to get it really fine and then mixed it in a guy's baby powder he used to stay dry down below. I actually felt bad about that one a little bit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I once took some fiberglass insulation and put it in a blender to get it really fine and then mixed it in a guy's baby powder he used to stay dry down below. I actually felt bad about that one a little bit.
That's just awful. I'd rather take a punch square in the face.

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards

OMG....that's F'ing genius

Last edited:
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Looks like smith and I did the same thing!. Only thing is I'm just old and didn't think...
oh f yea, you wont forget to wash your hands ever again! there wasn't enough ice in the house that night lol