Oral BPC, 250mcg for 100 days.

C

CJNator

Awards
So I finally got some, now I would think logically 250mcg for 100 days would yield better results long term. If I feel like upping the dose would yield better results then I'll buy more.

I'm at the point where I'm contemplating surgery so this is my last resort. I'll be taking this along side my normal medicine but it doesn't seem to be working recently so yea.

I hope that this all goes well and others can jump on this to help themselves with issues I and other have.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im no expert but from what I've seen the oral is far less effective.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I finally got some, now I would think logically 250mcg for 100 days would yield better results long term. If I feel like upping the dose would yield better results then I'll buy more.

I'm at the point where I'm contemplating surgery so this is my last resort. I'll be taking this along side my normal medicine but it doesn't seem to be working recently so yea.

I hope that this all goes well and others can jump on this to help themselves with issues I and other have.
What issues are you using it for and why not injecting?

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
What injuries are you trying to heal? I've pinned BPC Sub-Q and taken it orally. I'll likely be trying it IM in the very near future....

From what I've found, anecdotally anyway, 250mcg sub-q (at site of injury) is equal to ~ 500mcg oral. I base this on the assumption that the "injured" area is not the stomach.

C

CJNator

Awards
What injuries are you trying to heal? I've pinned BPC Sub-Q and taken it orally. I'll likely be trying it IM in the very near future....

From what I've found, anecdotally anyway, 250mcg sub-q (at site of injury) is equal to ~ 500mcg oral. I base this on the assumption that the "injured" area is not the stomach.
What issues are you using it for and why not injecting?
Im no expert but from what I've seen the oral is far less effective.
My "injury" is in my stomach, I have Crohn's disease and I'm sick of it. I'm not sure if this will have any permanent effect but I'm willing to try and for as long as I am feeling results.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is this going to help Crohn's?
It exerts a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and mucosa healing effect in the GI tract. May be very beneficial for someone with crohn's and/or UC.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I had great effect in my knees lower back and GI trackt from 30 days of unbreakable (oral bpc-157 capsule)
could not complete leg exercises with out dry pain
Now im completely joint pain free :)

C

CJNator

Awards
It exerts a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer and mucosa healing effect in the GI tract. May be very beneficial for someone with crohn's and/or UC.
I was actually unaware of how it was beneficial besides the anti inflammatory effect, that's cool!
I had great effect in my knees lower back and GI trackt from 30 days of unbreakable (oral bpc-157 capsule)
could not complete leg exercises with out dry pain
Now im completely joint pain free :)
I was thinking about getting that but mostly wanted the BPC, I'm glad it helped you out!

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why no big companies investing in this great compound like wtf, every time I read about this it seems like a miracle drug...

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
well I mean wtf....
I deleted my post. I may be misremembering the patent part of what I said. But it is synthesized from gastric juices...

I could also be wrong but I don't think it has undergone human clinical trials either.

There's likely more to this then what my previous post indicated.

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I deleted my post. I may be misremembering the patent part of what I said. But it is synthesized from gastric juices...

I could also be wrong but I don't think it has undergone human clinical trials either.

There's likely more to this then what my previous post indicated.
it just seem amazing , yeah I think it's the human trials they didn't do any

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
it just seem amazing , yeah I think it's the human trials they didn't do any
Look at it his way. If there really was a healing peptide (like BPC-157) that could eliminate some of the need and use of billions of dollars of NSAIDs and other drugs, and may also lessen the need for surgery and doctors, do you think it would ever see the light of day??

H

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at it his way. If there really was a healing peptide (like BPC-157) that could eliminate some of the need and use of billions of dollars of NSAIDs and other drugs, and may also lessen the need for surgery and doctors, do you think it would ever see the light of day??
nope!!!!!
how about a supplement companies tho ?

C

CJNator

Awards
BPC got here today, I'll get a oral syringe this weekend and start it up this Monday.

M

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard it has to be kept refrigerated otherwise it desintegrates. Maybe that's why supp companies arent interested

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In to see how you do on this.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ive heard it has to be kept refrigerated otherwise it desintegrates. Maybe that's why supp companies arent interested
It comes powdered and only needs to be refrigerated after you reconstitute it.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was under the assumption that it was pretty delicate. Is that wrong?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You’re correct, but you really only need to worry once you’ve reconstituted it.
IMO, this depends on how long your going to store it. I'd throw it in the fridge reconned or not.

C

CJNator

Awards
Just ordered some BAC water online so this log will probably start next Monday or the day after I get the water, until then everyone have a good weekend!

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
If you are planning on storing the powder for a long period of time, place the vial in a vacuum-sealed bag and put it in the freezer. It should be good for 1-2 years depending on the conditions.

As was mentioned, reconstituted BPC should be kept in a safe spot in the fridge (preferably at the back). I'd plan on using it within a couple of months.

Whether in powder form or reconstituted, the peptide will degrade faster in warm, humid or bright-light environments. It is a fragile peptide.

C

CJNator

Awards
If you are planning on storing the powder for a long period of time, place the vial in a vacuum-sealed bag and put it in the freezer. It should be good for 1-2 years depending on the conditions.

As was mentioned, reconstituted BPC should be kept in a safe spot in the fridge (preferably at the back). I'd plan on using it within a couple of months.

Whether in powder form or reconstituted, the peptide will degrade faster in warm, humid or bright-light environments. It is a fragile peptide.
I'll definitely move it asap then, I was planning to start it up as soon as I can.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, this depends on how long your going to store it. I'd throw it in the fridge reconned or not.
Yeah, I refrigerate whether it’s reconstituted or not. I don’t worry about shaking the vial as much though unless it is reconstituted, which is what I meant.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, I refrigerate whether it’s reconstituted or not. I don’t worry about shaking the vial as much though unless it is reconstituted, which is what I meant.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
How does dosage work for mixing it with BAC water, what are the ratios?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How does dosage work for mixing it with BAC water, what are the ratios?
As little water as possible. Typically half the amount of chemical you have for the amount of BAC water, from what I remember. So if it’s a 5mg vial, then you’d want 2.5ml of BAC water.

C

CJNator

Awards
I'll be starting this Monday, I'll be using regular water rather than BAC water. I'll save the BAC for another time.

C

CJNator

Awards
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, night shift overtime is killing me and my time. I'll be starting soon enough.

C

CJNator

Awards
So......I add the water to the vial, not correctly so this first vail may not work or be potent. Now I need to extract the BPC but no clue how much liquid I need to extract. Any help?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much water was added, what size is the vial, and what dose do you want?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My "injury" is in my stomach, I have Crohn's disease and I'm sick of it. I'm not sure if this will have any permanent effect but I'm willing to try and for as long as I am feeling results.
BPC ought to help, if it's real. Cant just assume all peps are real.

Might look into GHRP-6. It has anti-inflammatory actions on the intestines as well as increasing food absorption and gut motility.

C

CJNator

Awards
How much water was added, what size is the vial, and what dose do you want?
2.5ml of water, 5mg vial, and 250mcg. Shortly after I did the math and realized I need .25mls, I don't know if that's correct or not.

C

CJNator

Awards
BPC ought to help, if it's real. Cant just assume all peps are real.

Might look into GHRP-6. It has anti-inflammatory actions on the intestines as well as increasing food absorption and gut motility.
I'll keep my fingers crossed lol and I'll look into that, I haven't not thought of using that in general.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2.5ml of water, 5mg vial, and 250mcg. Shortly after I did the math and realized I need .25mls, I don't know if that's correct or not.
I think it’d be .125ml for 250mcg.

C

CJNator

Awards
I think it’d be .125ml for 250mcg.
Awesome, hopefully this vial isn't ruined, if so the next vial will be the real start lol. Anyone here know what to feel if this would be legitimate?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome, hopefully this vial isn't ruined, if so the next vial will be the real start lol. Anyone here know what to feel if this would be legitimate?
Why do you think it’s ruined?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When squirting the water into the vial I didn't do it lightly or on the side of the vial.
I’ve heard people say they aren’t as unstable as most make it out to be. I’m always still as careful as possible, but I wouldn’t be too worried just yet. Give it a week or two. How many vials do you have?

C

CJNator

Awards
I’ve heard people say they aren’t as unstable as most make it out to be. I’m always still as careful as possible, but I wouldn’t be too worried just yet. Give it a week or two. How many vials do you have?
I hope so and I have 5 vials.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Make it simple on your next vial. Carefully add 2ml of sterile water, instead of 2.5.

In doing so, 1/10th of a 1ml insulin syringe (which is 10 out of 100 units) will equal 250mcg of BPC.

With 2.5ml of water, 10 units will give you 200mcg and 12 units will give you 240mcg.

C

CJNator

Awards
Make it simple on your next vial. Carefully add 2ml of sterile water, instead of 2.5.

In doing so, 1/10th of a 1ml insulin syringe (which is 10 out of 100 units) will equal 250mcg of BPC.

With 2.5ml of water, 10 units will give you 200mcg and 12 units will give you 240mcg.
I'll do that with the other bottles, it'll definitely make it more simple.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Supplements 3
M Supplements 15
J Injury / Rehab 2
P Peptide/Research 8
TheMrMuscle Injury / Rehab 8