Oral BPC-157

PortlandAllen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I finished 2 bottles of oral BPC a while back, and unfortunately didn’t get much from it. Was having digestive issues and shoulder impingement, and neither one really improved much while taking it. However both have finally started to improve recently. Just been sticking to rehabbing my shoulder. These things take time so I’m just being patient. And I had an endoscopy that revealed esophageal inflammation and gastritis. Jumped on some digestive enzymes and started taking my PPI again and the digestive issues have mostly settled down finally.

I assume the injectable BPC might be more effective but not sold on the oral.
Can you clarify? There's a problem with the term 'oral BPC.' A company (Dr. Seeds, and maybe others) was selling what they said was BPC but BPC-157 is not an ingredient. It is supposed to be a pre-cursor to BPC-157 (a complex 15-part peptide.)

I worry that that may be like swallowing a box of LEGOs and expecting to **** out a LEGO Millennial Falcon model.
* Does 'crap' pass the censor? Excreat?

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you clarify? There's a problem with the term 'oral BPC.' A company (Dr. Seeds, and maybe others) was selling what they said was BPC but BPC-157 is not an ingredient. It is supposed to be a pre-cursor to BPC-157 (a complex 15-part peptide.)

I worry that that may be like swallowing a box of LEGOs and expecting to **** out a LEGO Millennial Falcon model.
* Does 'crap' pass the censor? Excreat?
When I say oral BPC I’m referring to BPC-157. I used the acetate form, not the arginine salt.