Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You run NPP (or deca) before bro?

if not then I wouldn’t add anything (as you want to be able to attribute any side to a specific compound and I’m assuming you’ve run test before).

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time with npp

If I've run deca, it was over a decade ago

Test I've run plenty

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
First time with npp

If I've run deca, it was over a decade ago

Test I've run plenty
yeah I’d run just test and npp bro, see how you go as far as sides, the 19nors can be problematic for some and some respond better than others etc.

with the shorter npp ester you’ll know where your at with it a month or so in imo. So if adding anything I’d add for the last month.

a DHT is the obvious choice imo. Something that drives a different pathway, what orals do you respond well to normally?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you plan to run 500/400 straight through? For how many weeks is the cycle planned?

Dbol, as it’s essentially more testosterone, doesn’t make as much sense to add as the DHT derivatives like winny or epistane. Those 2 are better options for finishers. Rad150 could have a place in this cycle potentially since it’s dry and will help protect the prostate and chest a little. Ostarine is just extremely weak and next to useless for a man trying to gain IMO. Unless you take doses that will cause sides that far outweigh the gains.

Trest can always have a place in a size cycle, but you will likely have your hands full trying to control gyno if you go test/NPP/Trest so be fully aware of that. Yk11 would make more sense if you wanted to add another progestin skeleton into the mix later since you will only have increased prolactin to contend with (Trest will raise that AND dump a lot of methyl estrogen into the equation).

Kinda depends on how long you are going, how much you care about longterm health, how much you feel you will need to grow. In general, dosages need to climb throughout so you want to start with room to go up.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you plan to run 500/400 straight through? For how many weeks is the cycle planned?

Dbol, as it’s essentially more testosterone, doesn’t make as much sense to add as the DHT derivatives like winny or epistane. Those 2 are better options for finishers. Rad150 could have a place in this cycle potentially since it’s dry and will help protect the prostate and chest a little. Ostarine is just extremely weak and next to useless for a man trying to gain IMO. Unless you take doses that will cause sides that far outweigh the gains.

Trest can always have a place in a size cycle, but you will likely have your hands full trying to control gyno if you go test/NPP/Trest so be fully aware of that. Yk11 would make more sense if you wanted to add another progestin skeleton into the mix later since you will only have increased prolactin to contend with (Trest will raise that AND dump a lot of methyl estrogen into the equation).

Kinda depends on how long you are going, how much you care about longterm health, how much you feel you will need to grow. In general, dosages need to climb throughout so you want to start with room to go up.
12 weeks planned. Not on trt.

Hcg,clom,Nolvadex pct

Plenty of test on hand as well.

Just wondering if and when I could incorporate any of the others, to increase results

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The 2 bottles of oral rad150, I'm most interested, but not sure when and what cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally would step the test up as the cycle goes on if looking to use around 500mg, like so:

Month 1: 400mg
Month 2: 500mg
Month 3: 600mg

Then just add a DHT derivative the last 4-6 weeks, ideally the injectable Epistane but Winstrol is a fine option if you don’t want more pinning.

I would NOT use Yk11 along with either Epistane or Win in the same cycle, as all of these compounds are known to push your tendons to their limit. And on that note, if you plan to be training truly hard and heavy near the end, then all 3 might actually be poor choices & you may be better suited to just using the 2 bottles of TLB150 on the back end.

Understand this: as soon as you start taking any of the extra goodies you have, the SARMs and methyls, your lipids are going to get nasty and stay nasty for the rest of the blast. So don’t run them sooner than you can accept that. You could run 12 weeks of orals for maximum changes acutely, but it’s not a good longterm plan at all.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally would step the test up as the cycle goes on if looking to use around 500mg, like so:

Month 1: 400mg
Month 2: 500mg
Month 3: 600mg

Then just add a DHT derivative the last 4-6 weeks, ideally the injectable Epistane but Winstrol is a fine option if you don’t want more pinning.

I would NOT use Yk11 along with either Epistane or Win in the same cycle, as all of these compounds are known to push your tendons to their limit. And on that note, if you plan to be training truly hard and heavy near the end, then all 3 might actually be poor choices & you may be better suited to just using the 2 bottles of TLB150 on the back end.

Understand this: as soon as you start taking any of the extra goodies you have, the SARMs and methyls, your lipids are going to get nasty and stay nasty for the rest of the blast. So don’t run them sooner than you can accept that. You could run 12 weeks of orals for maximum changes acutely, but it’s not a good longterm plan at all.
I plan on training very hard this cycle and will have the time to really put in the work. Super solid base, prepping 4 months for this cycle.

Due to that, you'd recommend months 2 & 3 of rad? I'm not opposed to pinning the epi.

My lipids came back flawless today, so pleased with that

I'll plan on pyramiding up the test

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I plan on training very hard this cycle and will have the time to really put in the work. Super solid base, prepping 4 months for this cycle.

Due to that, you'd recommend months 2 & 3 of rad? I'm not opposed to pinning the epi.

My lipids came back flawless today, so pleased with that

I'll plan on pyramiding up the test
Well, you have to understand I am hyper-generalizing on a lot here without knowing you, your recent PED history, or ever watching you train. But to be more clear: when I say train hard, you can be doing brutal 20-rep sets of legpress and you might be okay with the joint stiffness those compounds can cause. But if training heavy to you means you are going to work up to a max set of 5 on squat before backoff work, that could be more painful/risky. Both are hard-ass work, but how you train and respond to this stuff will determine what you can handle drug-wise.

Epistane is a great power drug for me...but I can’t run it anymore because I can’t lift the weights it would otherwise allow me. My joints sound like Rice Krispies popping when you pour milk over them just walking around the house on it. YMMV.

If you tolerate a lot of estrogen and prolactin very well, you could even use Dbol or Trest the last month instead. Do you get high prolactin easily from 19-Nors? If not, pinning Trest Ace the last month or so at something like 20mg/day would be a huge increase in anabolic firepower for size and strength at the end.

I’m just trying to be a sounding board for you here - you need to try to select the best compounds for YOU based on your goals and previous findings with similar drugs.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, TLB150 at 15mg per day felt just like RAD140 at the same dose. Nothing magically different at all.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, you have to understand I am hyper-generalizing on a lot here without knowing you, your recent PED history, or ever watching you train. But to be more clear: when I say train hard, you can be doing brutal 20-rep sets of legpress and you might be okay with the joint stiffness those compounds can cause. But if training heavy to you means you are going to work up to a max set of 5 on squat before backoff work, that could be more painful/risky. Both are hard-ass work, but how you train and respond to this stuff will determine what you can handle drug-wise.

Epistane is a great power drug for me...but I can’t run it anymore because I can’t lift the weights it would otherwise allow me. My joints sound like Rice Krispies popping when you pour milk over them just walking around the house on it. YMMV.

If you tolerate a lot of estrogen and prolactin very well, you could even use Dbol or Trest the last month instead. Do you get high prolactin easily from 19-Nors? If not, pinning Trest Ace the last month or so at something like 20mg/day would be a huge increase in anabolic firepower for size and strength at the end.

I’m just trying to be a sounding board for you here - you need to try to select the best compounds for YOU based on your goals and previous findings with similar drugs.
I don't allow my reps to drop below 7.

If I were to go the epistane route, what's the normal daily injection dosage?

I have adex on hand, planning .25 on MWF pin days. I've not had an issue with estrogen or prolactin in the past, but it has been a long time since I've used deca. This past winter I did test tren.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never pinned it but I would start with the lighter side of whatever oral dosage range you like since it allegedly works as well or better. If you have never used Epistane, 20-40mg is a pretty common range. No value is added in bumping the dose past 60mg max for me.