Option

supplementpimp

Awards
I planned on running 2x bottles of Dienogen, however I am traveling and left one bottle at home and I am now out of Dienogen and want to continue with some sort of stack. I have 2x Arimahex, 1x AET-50, 1x Triton and 2x Kronos on hand. Any ideas on follow up stacks? I am not looking to add size, just endurance and or strength. Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@supplementpimp 1st ... let me appologize for letting this slip by. I just now found this so I will assume you are in PCT ?> if so You could detail the lay out?

supplementpimp

Awards
@supplementpimp 1st ... let me appologize for letting this slip by. I just now found this so I will assume you are in PCT ?> if so You could detail the lay out?
I ended up running Kronos and Arimahex and am currently doing that at Kronos 2xday and Arimahex 1xday. I have Arimidex and Clomid on hand if necessary.
What do you think? Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
should be a potent way to finish out your cycle! I was going to recommend the kronos if you hadn't started the pct. enjoy~

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ended up running Kronos and Arimahex and am currently doing that at Kronos 2xday and Arimahex 1xday. I have Arimidex and Clomid on hand if necessary.
What do you think? Thanks.
Double apologies, brother!

I'd run the Clomid for PCT, when you're done. (And the AI, if you need it).

supplementpimp

Awards
Sounds good, I'll hit PCT after the 2nd Kronos. Thanks for the info.