Optimize T vs Sustain Alpha

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m stuck between trying Optimize-T and Sustain Alpha.

currently still slowly cutting back kratom, which is the low T culprit. Anyway, I’m doing the taper slow so I don’t feel miserable, wanting to add something to see if I can get a little boost in the mean time.

stuck between these 2, mainly looking for a libido boost and energy/motivation, a boost in general well-being lol

The hope is one of these works decently and I can make the taper go a bit quicker.

I’d like to try one over the other to start atleast, then see how I respond to each one. Just curious for people who’ve tried both, what are your thoughts on how the 2 compare?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think much can compare to optimize T, it's packed with proven ingredients at dosages that surpass almost everything else. Fyi sleep quality on it is astonishing, better than dedicated sleep supps.

That being said, I like sustain alpha, just jumped on it again. I think it's better for a libido boost.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried just about all of them. Sustain Alpha is great for libido but I am finding Hyperion by Apex Alchemy to be my favorite. I've bee getting really "agressive" and my libido is through the roof as well although I've never had a problem with that. (I'm 51 years old.) That being said, Optimize-T was my favorite before Hyperion came out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think much can compare to optimize T, it's packed with proven ingredients at dosages that surpass almost everything else. Fyi sleep quality on it is astonishing, better than dedicated sleep supps.

That being said, I like sustain alpha, just jumped on it again. I think it's better for a libido boost.
Definitely can not go wrong with Optimize-T by SNS. Ecspecially if you haven't tried it, it's worth a try for sure in my opinion.

Lumalux

Lumalux

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Where are you applying the Sustain Alpha? I've applied it to my balls. Thebigt always recommended that.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've always enjoyed SNS. I think I may go with Optimize-T to start, especially if it will support Steve a little more at this time.

SNS website the best location to order from?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can't get any payment to go through on the SNS website.. I've tried every credit card I have so I don't think it's on my end.

Any thoughts?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try DPS or the river.
Not familiar with the river, do you have a link?
A1 supplements has it in stock, as well as Strong Supplement Shop I believe.

DPS is out of stock, unfortunately, it's on a great sale they just don't have any. lol

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've tried just about all of them. Sustain Alpha is great for libido but I am finding Hyperion by Apex Alchemy to be my favorite. I've bee getting really "agressive" and my libido is through the roof as well although I've never had a problem with that. (I'm 51 years old.) That being said, Optimize-T was my favorite before Hyperion came out.
How did you dose the Hyperion?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Optimize-T gave me both energy and increased libido. I also saw an improvment in recovery as my HRV increased and RHR dropped.
Can't go wrong with SNS Optimize-T!

DinamiFit

DinamiFit

Awards
curious, how long can you run sustain alpha?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I can't get any payment to go through on the SNS website.. I've tried every credit card I have so I don't think it's on my end.

Any thoughts?
I can try get an answer in this, but it may be disabled due to Steve being in hospital. Not sure on that, but I will see if I can get a response

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great products. I would say the sustain is designed more for libido and optimize is for overall test.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plan on running one first and then the second. IME EVERYTHING that has ever lifted my worthless libido has NEVER lasted indefinitely. So I try to find a few different products that work, sleep products are the same issue, and then rotate them as effectiveness wanes.

To be clear I am not saying the products stop working outright but on solely libido nothing works forever for me.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I see Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Hyperion, and Optimize T highlited a lot in this forum. It seems most use Dermacrine on cycle to combat lethargy, Optimize T post cycle. Where do you see Hyperion and SA shining? During cycle, post cycle, or some other time?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Hyperion, and Optimize T highlited a lot in this forum. It seems most use Dermacrine on cycle to combat lethargy, Optimize T post cycle. Where do you see Hyperion and SA shining? During cycle, post cycle, or some other time?
I would say for SA it shines during and post to aid in keeping libido on point. Optimize T I would personally use post.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Does sustain alpha free up test and lower shbg?