Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Optimal Gains (Questions)

I am on Halotest-25. I am on week 2 of my 4 wk cycle. I have been taking estrogen blocker. I think this could be wrong. I have read things on other sites suggesting that I should be taking both at the same time. I have also read that I should wait till the end of the cycle. Also, I feel like my blood pressure is high. I am not too sure what to do. I know I should have done more re-search, but I did not. I am a nub...please help me out!

Additional info
taking:
liver protection
estrogen blockers
halotest-25
diet:
apx 3,500 to 4,000 calories
1.5g-2g of protein a day per pound
4g of carbs a day per pound
body
180 pounds
5'11''
 
if this is the same as h drol it doesn't aromatize so there is no need for an e blocker. I'm on my 2nd week h drol as well. I thought my bp was high and I was getting nosebleeds but turns out that my blood pressure actually got better after I started the cycle than it was before I started. Id definately get your bp checked though
 
I'm on hdrol right now in my 4th week of a 6 weeker, the gains are pretty good. I'd recommend it for a first cycle. No need for an AI on cycle btw..
 
add hawthorn berry for BP. or celery seed extract. You need to get on them quickly as they increase BP first and than lower it.
 
Thanks for the advice gents! I was taking the AI like an idiot. I got some mixed info at first and should have done more research.
 
Jim St.James said:
How are the h-drol gains. I am thinking h-drol, m-drol, or dbol with winni-v.

If u can get the real deal (dbol and winni) why not just go with test? Wish I had a connect
 
Back
Top