Optimal dosing of SL and Epicatechin?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I've been running Fearn soy lecitihin granules for a while now. I dose it around an hour pre workout and have had no major GI issues at 3 tablespoons(although I do feel quite full some days). I just picked up a bottle of Ep1c Unleashed and will be running it 2 caps pwo and one cap on off days. Curious how to time these two apart for best absorption.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
EU is best dosed about 30 mins pwo. I don't use soy lecithin though. So, not sure how to dose the 2 together.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think the way you are doing it now is fine. If not you can do the serving of soy lecitihin in the am and then ep1c unleashed sitill pwo.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I think the way you are doing it now is fine. If not you can do the serving of soy lecitihin in the am and then ep1c unleashed sitill pwo.
I'm also considering 1.5tbs SL pwo followed by 2 caps EU and 1.5 SL post workout. I figure less fats from the granules in my stomach will help with EU absorption. But I suppose at the end of the day it won't make a huge difference. Just trying to get the best benefits of each.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I suggest taking the EU pwo. The fat in your stomach will actually help with absorbtion, because the stomach will already be working to break down the fat. EU is more beneficial pwo. I took mine (for 10 weeks) pwo. I workout at 5am fasted. However, when I was taking the EU I ate a little peanut butter or drank a little milk before hand just so my stomach would go to work breaking down the fat & absorb the EU better.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running this!

I take EU as I walk out of the door to go to the gym and I mix SL with my preworkout I take just before walking out of the door.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 2 tbsp SL pre and 2 post. And 2 EU pre. 1 EU on off days and 2 SL on off days. I take my post SL anywhere from immediately to sometimes 6 hours later. I'm experimenting on which time works best.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I take 2 tbsp SL pre and 2 post. And 2 EU pre. 1 EU on off days and 2 SL on off days. I take my post SL anywhere from immediately to sometimes 6 hours later. I'm experimenting on which time works best.
How are you liking it so far?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are you liking it so far?
Muscle fullness is great.
Endurance with EU is nice
And recovery seems to be better.

I broke my wrist and was off for 6 weeks or so but I look fuller and strength isn't too far off.

I'm gonna run X-Gels and EU together when I finish my first bottle and then finish with another bottle of Xgels.