opinions on which gda for cheat meals

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
with the holidays coming, cheat meals are much more likely to be happening. I am a fan of gda supplements and currently have slin sane v2, slintensity, and recompadrol in stock. Which of these would be best to use as "damage control" for cheat meals?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm biased for recompadrol.

But if you have em all why not use them 1 cap of each

However I have a protocol for cheats

4 recompadrol
3 aav2
3 natty v
1 b complex
1 b2 agonist of choice.

You won't be sorry. Natty v is not necessary. You can use 1 cap of a diff gda instead of natty v. Or you can use bulk na r ala

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply, so your saying to stack my gda's also i dont have aav2 but have alcar and plcar would those suffice and for beta agonist this just means something like primatine right?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply, so your saying to stack my gda's also i dont have aav2 but have alcar and plcar would those suffice and for beta agonist this just means something like primatine right?
If no aav2 something like dcp or tta would be fine I am a huge fan of Hydroxycitric acid. I love the way it works and it's cheap. I'd look into that. The capsaicin helps with digestion somewhat and fucoxanthin represses PPARy. This is the reason I recommend it.

But 2 pronating or 1 bronkaid would be what you would take

Stacki the GDAs would create a good environment for repressing adipose accretion

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
with the holidays coming, cheat meals are much more likely to be happening. I am a fan of gda supplements and currently have slin sane v2, slintensity, and recompadrol in stock. Which of these would be best to use as "damage control" for cheat meals?
All great choices.
Now I'm throw a few more @ you:

SLINshot :D
Slin Sane v2 (bit of stomach issues sometimes for me)
Anabolic pump.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
while were on the subject of damage control, what are your guys thoughts on sesamin? i have used it in the past, not sure how effective it was at damage control, but did notice it seemed to crush my libido. anyone have any experiences/thoughts about sesamin