Opinions on Primus Ray Labs

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hello all! I have access to Test E, Oxandrolone and Tamoxifen from Primus Ray Labs and I was wondering if any of you guys have run it, and your opinions on the company.

The prices are affordable and the packaging has batch numbers and dates, glass ampules and a code to verify in their website to ensure that it's not a fake. It all looks really proffecionally made and legit.

What do you guys know about this brand? Is it legit? Is it underdosed? Completely bunk?

Thanks a lot in advance

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you found it using google I wouldn’t trust it personally. Professional muscle forum guaranteed sponsors are the way to go.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you found it using google I wouldn’t trust it personally. Professional muscle forum guaranteed sponsors are the way to go.
I found it locally, by a guy who actually runs aas. I got ahold of the oxandrolone in the box sealed and everything, that's why i say it looks really legit. But you can never be sure

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run a cycle of the test E an var (if you're already experience )and let us know if it's legit

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found it locally, by a guy who actually runs aas. I got ahold of the oxandrolone in the box sealed and everything, that's why i say it looks really legit. But you can never be sure
I've seen positive reviews, and I've seen reviews where people said that they got no effects from their products.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've seen positive reviews, and I've seen reviews where people said that they got no effects from their products.
I've only seen a few reviews saying they got no effects from their products too. That's why im asking.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Run a cycle of the test E an var (if you're already experience )and let us know if it's legit
This is going to be my first cycle. I've been doing my research on aas in general and on the compounds im willing to use thoroughly for 2 years and maybe a bit more now.
I just want to find a legit source

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've only seen a few reviews saying they got no effects from their products too. That's why im asking.
That's all I'd need to see, TBO.
RickyBlobby gave you a good answer.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's all I'd need to see, TBO.
RickyBlobby gave you a good answer.
Ive seen many mixed reviews my friend. Some are really good some are bad. I had a source to get me ARL gear, but he is no longer able to do so. He was using arl gear with great results and they also had lab test results from simec on their website. So now im looking into prl because its what i have available right now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are reviews out there saying Dragon Pharma was bunk too...

Just run it, and if it works, it works. That's all you can do, besides buying a roidtest from roidtest.com or whatever.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
There are reviews out there saying Dragon Pharma was bunk too...

Just run it, and if it works, it works. That's all you can do, besides buying a roidtest from roidtest.com or whatever.
Yeah i guess i have no other choice. Does anyone know of a reliable source bringing ARL products in europe? (www.arl . ru) is the site of the pharma that i was talking about