XxAnabolicBxX
Member
I've only saw his fight with Matt Hamil. Even though he was DQ'd for illegal elbows to the head, he put a decent whoopin on Matt. He looks like he has some real potential being young and with the huge amount of reach he has.
He has the tools, but he hasn't been tested yet. The mark of a champion is the ability to make a comeback.
I really hate that Mir is the first person that comes to mind (in meeting this criteria). :crazy:
Eh, not really in the context of within the fight. Mir/Lesnar I should have "w/ assist from Mazagatti" in parenthesis because that stand-up was total BS. Take out that and he is still a front-runner.
Ah, intra fight, gotcha. I thought the "come back" feature was in terms of career.
Mir's story is pretty remarkable. Ask him; I'm sure he'd be willing to tell you.
I think Jim Jones is going to do great in the UFC, he is a young fighter that will get better and has a good attitude.
Hah. "Balliiiiinn!"
I'm waiting for JJ to attempt a street fighter all-you-ken on someone.