Opinions on first cycle: msten..Looking for serious advice

simper333

Awards
Hey guys, im 23 and have been lifting for a solid 6 years. decided im in a position where i would like to try a prohormone cycle. works balanced, I eat well and hit the gym a solid 5-6 a week. Currently weighing 205 at 5'11... this is what i have so far:

Msten by assault labs
Blockade On Cycle Defense by Assault Labs
4-ANDRO Rx by IronMagLabs
Post Cycle 3X by Vital Labs
Estro strike

Now my concerns are 1) is post cycle 3x enough for a pct.. do i need a serm or can i run it with the DAA and or the estro strike and 2) is estro strike over kill...
As far as dosing I dont want to go crazy so I was thinking 30mg a day for the msten. I dont need insane gains I just want some help on some hard gaining spots ( calves, quads, traps and tris specifically)

Any contributions and opinions are greatly appreciated. I have a BSC in kine but this is a subject that I have never explored in depth apart from my person research

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I won't comment on wether or not you should even be messing with msten for a first cycle cause I'm sure someone more experienced will say something about that, but you most definitely need a serm if you want to keep any of the gains you make on cycle, aside from the possibility of ruining your hpta system

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Assault labs is so overpriced.. Msten at 20mg and yes you need a serm. Look at nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25. Also look into bps new product Elimistane for pct, it is an anti e, cortisol manager, it has been compared to nolva in some aspects.

simper333

Awards
even running at a lower dose would be too strong?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
okay interesting, and definitely run nolva as well? OTC PCTs dont do justice?
Running nolva is the best route. There have been a few OTC options hitting the market recently that showed promise, but for your first cycle you should use something that has been tried and tested successful several times.

simper333

Awards
thanks abe, regarding stacking it with 4- andro... ? good idea or bad idea..and do you trust the nolva from the board sponsors?
Running nolva is the best route. There have been a few OTC options hitting the market recently that showed promise, but for your first cycle you should use something that has been tried and tested successful several times.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
thanks abe, regarding stacking it with 4- andro... ? good idea or bad idea..and do you trust the nolva from the board sponsors?
For a first cycle it is better to go solo, so you know what sides you get from each hormone. I have used on of the sponsors and it was good to go from what I remember, I forget which one.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
For a first cycle it is better to go solo, so you know what sides you get from each hormone. I have used on of the sponsors and it was good to go from what I remember, I forget which one.
I can vouch for one of the sponsors. Used the company for Nolva and it worked well. Dosed it at 20/20/10/10. Use a SERM every time you play with your hormones or test/estro levels. Rather be safe than sorry.

megamatt68

Awards
I wouldn't touch anything related to superdrol as a first cycle. That includes msten and dmz, both being dimethyls and possessing chemical structure similarities to superdrol. I would choose something more manageable, with less potential side effects. Maybe 1-andro rx (or any company producing 1-dhea) stacked with 4-andro rx (since you have 4-andro already), h-drol or mechabol with 4-andro would be good as well. Save compounds like msten for a later cycle. Just because you bought it, it doesn't mean you need to run it for this cycle.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch anything related to superdrol as a first cycle. That includes msten and dmz, both being dimethyls and possessing chemical structure similarities to superdrol. I would choose something more manageable, with less potential side effects. Maybe 1-andro rx (or any company producing 1-dhea) stacked with 4-andro rx (since you have 4-andro already), h-drol or mechabol with 4-andro would be good as well. Save compounds like msten for a later cycle. Just because you bought it, it doesn't mean you need to run it for this cycle.
DMZ is incredibly mild I'd say. Sides are minimal to none if you have proper on cycle care, cel cycle assist + tudca, as well drinking enough water, eating cleanly, and frequently checking BP. Msten is a bit more stronger than DMZ, but I know guys that were fine with it for a first cycle. As long as you do a low dose first cycle you'd be fine with either, IMO.

simper333

Awards
Thanks alot, yea i did buy it but i can return it no problem and switch it up. Would i syill need nolva for someyhing like this?

megamatt68

Awards
Thanks alot, yea i did buy it but i can return it no problem and switch it up. Would i syill need nolva for someyhing like this?
Nolva is just fine for these compounds, though I prefer clomid or torem. It's up to you what to take, those are just my suggestions. Do some more research, on the prohormones that came up in this thread, along with the various serms.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Regarding the Msten, don't be afraid to keep the dose low. I do great off of just 8mg per day (Ultradrol). 16mg was really too strong. 20mg would be too much for me.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Msten is rough dude. TUDCA is a must if you want to keep your liver.

audix2359

audix2359

Awards
Unless you have pre-existing liver issues Msten won't make your liver stop working. Everything is dose dependent, the higher the dose with any methylated drug the more concern you should have with your liver. At 16mg Ultradrol and 250mg TUDCA my liver values were perfect. I would not run a methylated compound without also running TUDCA, but that's just me.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd worry more about my kidney and bp. Liver can take a hitting and keep on kicking, but of course you should protect it.

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
History of alcohol use also plays a huge role.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Plus the strong possibility of lethargy on this, might want to stack up on a test base like stano or bps dermacrine.