Opinions on dbol and anadrol cycle

Kpass

Awards
This is my 3rd cycle now and want to touch base with your guys opinion on this cycle and if I may have missed anything since I know this is going to be a toxic cycle

Cycle

Week 1-3 anadrol 50mg dbol 30mg

Week 4-6 anadrol 75mg dbol 30mg

Pct

hCG every second day (for 20 days), taking 2000 IU

Nolvadex every day (for 45 days), taking 2 x 20mg doses

Clomid every day (for 30 days), taking 2 x 50mg doses

Supplements
Omega, fish oil, nac, Hawthorne, celery seed, milk thistle, vit A and D ontop of my normal vitamin intake.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why Adrol and Dbol together, it doesn’t make sense? Clomid at 100mg ed for PCT is not a good idea either. If you decide to do this just know your estro will be completely out of control.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Why why oral only lol? You’re looking to gain a good 20 lbs of glycogen and water and 1-2 lbs of muscle? And lose the remaining 20 lbs of glycogen and water? Because that’s what’s going to happen in 4-6 weeks. You’re not going to build a considerable amount of muscle in a short time frame the body doesn’t work like that. I’ll give you 3 lbs of tissue if you’re lucky and all variables are with you. Also this is going to be 15 times harsher for your body than a testosterone cycle would be. It would also be 15 times less good than a testosterone cycle. Just saying

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
Edit your post to dmz and msten instead of mainstream orals and you'll get less judgment.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edit your post to dmz and msten instead of mainstream orals and you'll get less judgment.
With a post like that I assume your history of cycle use is oral only cycles?

I was starting to write a reply to explain why OP’s cycle is wrong but erased it because neither OP or you will understand until you guys hurt yourself. Good luck with your horrible choices of drug use.

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards

I was starting to write a reply to explain why OP’s cycle is wrong but erased it because neither OP or you will understand until you guys hurt yourself. Good luck with your horrible choices of drug use.
I blast and cruise and don't believe in oral cycles at all. I was giving him legit advice

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It isn't the fact that he listed "mainstream orals".
It is the particular orals that he listed together.
This is my 3rd cycle now and want to touch base with your guys opinion on this cycle and if I may have missed anything since I know this is going to be a toxic cycle

Cycle

Week 1-3 anadrol 50mg dbol 30mg

Week 4-6 anadrol 75mg dbol 30mg

Pct

hCG every second day (for 20 days), taking 2000 IU

Nolvadex every day (for 45 days), taking 2 x 20mg doses

Clomid every day (for 30 days), taking 2 x 50mg doses

Supplements
Omega, fish oil, nac, Hawthorne, celery seed, milk thistle, vit A and D ontop of my normal vitamin intake.
tbh bro this looks awful on several ways.

the others have said what I would on the orals but the pct is wrong as well. Hcg should be used before the clomid to kickstart the testes, if you use it for 20 days at the same time is basically going to stop your own production.

plus the clomid dose is way high. The nolva dose is way high (both should be half that) and you don’t really need both but ive done both myself before so 🤷

I’m guessing the dbol is there as a base to drive the estrogen cascade, fair enough but I wouldn’t stack with adrol. I’d personally add a DHT like var or winny (well personally I wouldn’t use dbol as a base but trying to help here)

SBH

SBH

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First cycle should really be test only and you should have an AI on hand in case you get estrogen sides. Both of those orals are famous for estrogen side effects.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have you ever gotten a liver panel done while doing orals before? That’s really the only way to say for sure if this is going to be hepatotoxic to a dangerous degree. Some people can slam orals like no one’s business, and others can barely tolerate advil.

Regardless, six weeks of those orals will give you more side effects and estrogen than gains.

Kpass

Awards

My 2 other cycles were first cycle 10mg of rad 140 daily and mk 677 25mg for 8 weeks then Nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks and then 20mg for 2 weeks.

My second was a test only cycle at 400mg for 10 weeks. 50 clomid and 20 Nolvadex for 2 weeks then half it for another 2 weeks.

Haven't only done Orals but prefer them.

Kpass

Awards
Have you ever gotten a liver panel done while doing orals before? That’s really the only way to say for sure if this is going to be hepatotoxic to a dangerous degree. Some people can slam orals like no one’s business, and others can barely tolerate advil.

Regardless, six weeks of those orals will give you more side effects and estrogen than gains.

My body takes to orals quite well. I got tested for everything 3 times in my SARMS cycle

Kpass

Awards
tbh bro this looks awful on several ways.

the others have said what I would on the orals but the pct is wrong as well. Hcg should be used before the clomid to kickstart the testes, if you use it for 20 days at the same time is basically going to stop your own production.

plus the clomid dose is way high. The nolva dose is way high (both should be half that) and you don’t really need both but ive done both myself before so 🤷

I’m guessing the dbol is there as a base to drive the estrogen cascade, fair enough but I wouldn’t stack with adrol. I’d personally add a DHT like var or winny (well personally I wouldn’t use dbol as a base but trying to help here)
Okay ill look at my PCT alot more before starting this cycle. You are right about the dbol but they both from my understanding by how it aids the body builds muscle in 2 different ways. Which is why I also chose them together.

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The honest answer is that probably you won’t end up in the hospital with jaundice. The liver is typically a fairly resilient organ, as long as it hasn’t been heavily abused before hand of course. You will probably just feel kind of bloated and crappy for the duration of the cycle.

You would be better served choosing one oral to supplement a test cycle, in terms of both your well-being and results.

Also, I’m guessing you’ve never done hcg before, correct? Hcg really heightens your estrogen and is fairly infamous for causing acne, so be prepared for that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My body takes to orals quite well. I got tested for everything 3 times in my SARMS cycle
That’s what a lier would say online to justify whatever. You don’t sound like someone who’s getting bloodwork done. Did I really see you type above that dbol and anadrol would work great because they both create muscle a different way? Jesus Chris go back online and read some more before you hurt yourself. How does two steroids who bind to a receptor could possibly build muscle differently?

Kpass

Awards
The honest answer is that probably you won’t end up in the hospital with jaundice. The liver is typically a fairly resilient organ, as long as it hasn’t been heavily abused before hand of course. You will probably just feel kind of bloated and crappy for the duration of the cycle.

You would be better served choosing one oral to supplement a test cycle, in terms of both your well-being and results.

Also, I’m guessing you’ve never done hcg before, correct? Hcg really heightens your estrogen and is fairly infamous for causing acne, so be prepared for that.
Yes never done Hcg before.
That’s what a lier would say online to justify whatever. You don’t sound like someone who’s getting bloodwork done. Did I really see you type above that dbol and anadrol would work great because they both create muscle a different way? Jesus Chris go back online and read some more before you hurt yourself. How does two steroids who bind to a receptor could possibly build muscle differently?
Hey maybe I'm wrong about understanding it. Obviously I'm not ready to do it since I'm here asking questions. I learn everything I can before doing anything in life.

For the liar comment what ever makes you sleep at night bud. I dont really care if you believe me or not.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
10 mg of Rad+MK vs Anadrol+Dbol is a bit different though. But anyway did you not like your last test cycle or how come this oral only plan? I really don't like the idea of stacking those 2 compounds or this cycle plan with the duration and all. Why not do another test cycle where you can either up the dose a bit from your previous test cycle, or keep it the same or even a touch lower and add another injectable or add 1 oral for the last 6 weeks for example?

Also hcg would be even better ran troughout the cycle, but using it while the test (and other) esters clear is fine too and then jump to the serm. Also why 2 serms? Either should suffice. And maybe throw in some tudca when/if taking methylated orals.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay ill look at my PCT alot more before starting this cycle. You are right about the dbol but they both from my understanding by how it aids the body builds muscle in 2 different ways. Which is why I also chose them together.
well estrogen is essential in the muscle building process yeah, but depending on how you react to adrol you have two orals that could both see you retain a fair bit of water.

to be honest if you’ve run test before then it’s not even close how much a better option using that would be.

like test 400mg plus adrol at 50mg - 75mg a day is a way better cycle

toxicity of orals is often overstated but your still hammering your organs harder than needed going oral only (there’s a reason most of us who have been doing this a few years tend to end up injectable only where possible)

this site has loads of good solid advice, have a read through cycle logs and honestly start this plan from scratch bro. Definitely that pct is not what you want

G34RS

G34RS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
10 mg of Rad+MK vs Anadrol+Dbol is a bit different though. But anyway did you not like your last test cycle or how come this oral only plan? I really don't like the idea of stacking those 2 compounds or this cycle plan with the duration and all. Why not do another test cycle where you can either up the dose a bit from your previous test cycle, or keep it the same or even a touch lower and add another injectable or add 1 oral for the last 6 weeks for example?

Also hcg would be even better ran troughout the cycle, but using it while the test (and other) esters clear is fine too and then jump to the serm. Also why 2 serms? Either should suffice. And maybe throw in some tudca when/if taking methylated orals.
Never done SARMs, so can’t speak to their effects, but even compared to test, orals like dbol just hit different, man. Start low and build up, see how you feel, then adjust.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think we all understand the lure of orals. Their effects tend to be dramatic. And who doesnt like quick, obvious results? Its why tren is so popular. My experience, my opinion...for building muscle, lower-slower-longer is ultimately the "better" option (acute strength goals aside).

I'd really only do the "quick and dramatic" option for a cut. I think, in an either/or scenario, it's relatively easier to retain muscle and lose fat than it is to build muscle and keep fat gainz minimal if given a short 4-6wk window.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, I think in the grand scheme of things this "cycle" will amount to diddly squat. To use Whisky-speak: this would be like fuking a hot chick once, and that's it. You'll have a bit of temporary fun, but ultimately once you're done you'll be left unfulfilled and wanting something more longer lasting and substantial.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think we all understand the lure of orals. Their effects tend to be dramatic. And who doesnt like quick, obvious results? Its why tren is so popular. My experience, my opinion...for building muscle, lower-slower-longer is ultimately the "better" option (acute strength goals aside).

I'd really only do the "quick and dramatic" option for a cut. I think, in an either/or scenario, it's relatively easier to retain muscle and lose fat than it is to build muscle and keep fat gainz minimal if given a short 4-6wk window.
As you said orals are dramatic but in reality it’s all cosmetic weight and as you said it’s not really good at building real tissue simply because muscle is built slowly, you can only build very little muscle in a 4-6 week span... but obviously the general population in this game has very very limited knowledge so the idea that orals put 20 lbs on you spread all around the world but the hard truth is... even if you do gain 20 lbs in 4-5 weeks using dbol and anadrol... you probably gained 2-3 lbs of tissue if you’re lucky and the 17 lbs remaining are a mix of fat, water and glycogen.

whoareyou

whoareyou

Awards
OP, why not throw in a test base and choose either anadrol or dbol? Or Tbol, if you have to stack orals.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I realize I'm about a month late here, but I have a question, you got bloodwork 3 times on sarms, that involves needles, you want hcg after this oral only cycle, again that involves needles, you have access to real steroids with dbol and anadrol so you would have access to testosterone.

Why are we not pinning testosterone?