Opinions on compounds CUTTING.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just curious about everyone’s opinion / thoughts on the matter. I’ve been adding mass a good part of the year 2019 I’m just finishing a blast dropping down to 250mg. I’m going to slowly cut back down from 16% to 9% while cruising and at the end of my 14 weeks I’m probably going to go on another low blast. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas about what I could add during my cruise/cut time to avoid any muscle loss / help a little obviously my main goal is to avoid affecting my lipids and my values whatsoever because it’s also a time off just to give my body a little break. I was thinking about low dose primo but I’m suspecting it to affect lipids a little. Anyways if you guys have any idea! Let me know.

joonp

Awards
Just curious about everyone’s opinion / thoughts on the matter. I’ve been adding mass a good part of the year 2019 I’m just finishing a blast dropping down to 250mg. I’m going to slowly cut back down from 16% to 9% while cruising and at the end of my 14 weeks I’m probably going to go on another low blast. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas about what I could add during my cruise/cut time to avoid any muscle loss / help a little obviously my main goal is to avoid affecting my lipids and my values whatsoever because it’s also a time off just to give my body a little break. I was thinking about low dose primo but I’m suspecting it to affect lipids a little. Anyways if you guys have any idea! Let me know.
Are you over your genetic potential? Thats going to have a big factor in whether you lose or not. Also what you blasted with. If you blasted with a lot of wet compounds you're going to lose no matter what you do. You also need to have dedication to you nutrition . This is what makes or breaks you. You also need to continue working out religiously. The reason you cruise is because your body wants to achieve homeostasis. If you keep using your body gets accustomed to it. Then you have diminishing returns. If you're not a high level competitor I would just cruise at yet for a few months then blast again

joonp

Awards
Are you over your genetic potential? Thats going to have a big factor in whether you lose or not. Also what you blasted with. If you blasted with a lot of wet compounds you're going to lose no matter what you do. You also need to have dedication to you nutrition . This is what makes or breaks you. You also need to continue working out religiously. The reason you cruise is because your body wants to achieve homeostasis. If you keep using your body gets accustomed to it. Then you have diminishing returns. If you're not a high level competitor I would just cruise at yet for a few months then blast again

joonp

Awards

joonp

Awards

joonp

Awards

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My man you’re asking me beginner questions. I don’t need help regarding this. I’m looking for ideas about compounds that won’t affect cholesterol and my general health panel so much but that’ll help during my cutting phase. I’m not scared a second that I’m going to lose muscle even tho I’m past my genetic potential that’s why I’m staying on 250mg test.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Renew1 @Alchemist11 @Smont @Hyde @audi4796

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My man you’re asking me beginner questions. I don’t need help regarding this. I’m looking for ideas about compounds that won’t affect cholesterol and my general health panel so much but that’ll help during my cutting phase. I’m not scared a second that I’m going to lose muscle even tho I’m past my genetic potential that’s why I’m staying on 250mg test.
Cardarine and maybe anavar if your willing to run a oral. If not maybe DHB or EQ.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Brother, you hit the nail right on the head with Primo. You can run a low-dose Primo, between 150 to 200 mg per week during your cruise without affecting your lipids. In my experience, running 125 mg of test and 200 mg of Primo during a cruise will allow lipid levels to improve post cycle/blast. The Primo will help you lean out assuming diet is on point, or at least it does for me.

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I like low dose EQ if you don’t have blood thickening issues. I can’t remember where but I thought I read it can also have a positive effect on god in low doses? I just can’t remember where.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
if you can get real primo then I would suggest something like 150mg test and 200mg primo per week and 20mg gw per day. You ain't going to loose any muscle and that will keep your bloodwork pretty. Someone said anavar and I gotta dissagree, it trashes most ppls lipids

jdm23

Awards
  • Established
I like low dose EQ if you don’t have blood thickening issues. I can’t remember where but I thought I read it can also have a positive effect on god in low doses? I just can’t remember where.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
if you can get real primo then I would suggest something like 150mg test and 200mg primo per week and 20mg gw per day. You ain't going to loose any muscle and that will keep your bloodwork pretty. Someone said anavar and I gotta dissagree, it trashes most ppls lipids
I agree with Smont on this.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was in your shoes I'd go with cjcdac. If 250 is your cruise you are basically on perma cycle. Cjc would allow you to drop the T to normal trt levels. No idea however, what would be the long term sides of 2x, 3x elevated GH/igf1 levels. But it's probably more healthy then any aas just for keeping gains. Elevated GH levels would also help a lot with fat loss ...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seeing that a lot of you already said that, but I'd also vote for low dose Primo. It was my first thought even before I finished reading your first question where you mentioned it as option.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
wonder how a trest TD would fit here at a low dose.. I know you like it like I do. the fat loss on it for me is stellar to boot.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I was in your shoes I'd go with cjcdac. If 250 is your cruise you are basically on perma cycle. Cjc would allow you to drop the T to normal trt levels. No idea however, what would be the long term sides of 2x, 3x elevated GH/igf1 levels. But it's probably more healthy then any aas just for keeping gains. Elevated GH levels would also help a lot with fat loss ...
In a similar vein to this, I know Mike Arnold & Alex Kikel are always saying that when you have to back off the AAS you should lean more on the GH & Slin to off-set when cruising.

2-3iu GH is what I would do, toggling 2 week phases of ephedrine & caffeine and low-dosed Clen (which is marginally anabolic), and implementing 100mcg T4 & 25mcg T3 when you get deep enough in that metabolism slows down to replace your levels to high-normal until you are ready to begin bulking, which will drive everything back up. You just drop the thyroid and don’t even need to add calories for a couple weeks while thyroid recovers to start re-gaining.

wonder how a trest TD would fit here at a low dose.. I know you like it like I do. the fat loss on it for me is stellar to boot.
This is a cool idea. People always claim to really soak up the nutrients on trest. Zoo is just starting to do this right now in his thread, 4:1 cruise dose of test ace:Trest ace.

Any oral or SARM is gonna be worse for lipids than not using, at any dosage. Not for cruises.

Other ideas are to pin SR9009 oil 3x a day, Yohimbine if you like that awful ****, and drinking several cups of green tea is absolutely proven to enhance fatloss while being awesome for your health.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like the idea bro... what kind of dose we are talking about for a cut but mainly simply to avoid any muscle mass loss? 200mg test and 50mg trest? @Hyde

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks everybody for your comments I might lower test to 200 and go with 200-300 primo with GW to help with lipids. This low low trest idea sounds appealing to me tho

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks everybody for your comments I might lower test to 200 and go with 200-300 primo with GW to help with lipids. This low low trest idea sounds appealing to me tho
Adding GW would be a nice little boost for keeping things lean and pipes around your heart clean lol
But I really like that approach.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Adding GW would be a nice little boost for keeping things lean and pipes around your heart clean lol
But I really like that approach.
Yeah bro thanks!! Trying to keep it as clean as possible to give my body a break for a while. Currently 225 lbs 16% 5 foot 10 looking to cut down to 9% and in 14 weeks I’m jumping on low dose tren and a few other things for a blast. We will where this brings me to compete early 2021

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah bro thanks!! Trying to keep it as clean as possible to give my body a break for a while. Currently 225 lbs 16% 5 foot 10 looking to cut down to 9% and in 14 weeks I’m jumping on low dose tren and a few other things for a blast. We will where this brings me to compete early 2021
It's as clean as it gets, with even some anabolic boost for sure. Let us know later how you liked it

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use CEL Stano Plex and RPN Havoc as well as Bronkaid for my cutting cycles. Works everytime without fail

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use CEL Stano Plex and RPN Havoc as well as Bronkaid for my cutting cycles. Works everytime without fail

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
John medows is big on blasting with gear and cruising on a low dose of test with gh and slin.

Gh was another thought of mine, even like 2 to 4 iu per day. I know insulin used properly is very safe but i have never used it so I can't recommend it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This thread got me thinking of experimenting. I was just looking through all my stash and I got a ton of test and a bunch of random 3/4 empty vials of stuff. I'm thinking about loading some test e mast e and lgd into one bttl. I can make myself a blend where 1/2cc would equal 50mg test 50mg mast and 10mg lgd. Might try that at 1/2cc EOD on a cruise or something. Just not sure if the different carrier oils will let it mix in the bttl evenly. Would be a pain having to measure out these mini amounts and draw from 3 different vials eod

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been contemplating this, like 150mg test per week and 5-10mg td trest per day for a cruise.
God this is tempting too.. but just ordered a couple bottles of primo. I got to stick to the idea to give my body a break.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
God this is tempting too.. but just ordered a couple bottles of primo. I got to stick to the idea to give my body a break.
I think the primo idea is the best, possibly with some gh. But remember if that primo is faked is probably masteron or testosterone. My boy was telling me for the past year the only real primo hes gotten has been in a very thick oil, idk what the reason is but I looked around and found a podcast where they were talking about primo and they said in the cast that there primo comes in a very thick oil. Looking almost like honey.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think the primo idea is the best, possibly with some gh. But remember if that primo is faked is probably masteron or testosterone. My boy was telling me for the past year the only real primo hes gotten has been in a very thick oil, idk what the reason is but I looked around and found a podcast where they were talking about primo and they said in the cast that there primo comes in a very thick oil. Looking almost like honey.
Yeah that’s why I don’t like primo. My source is well known throughout the Canada and Is often tested by many people on Canadian forums so hopefully I can count on it. They are millionnaires so I’m just hoping they wouldn’t be stupid enough to fake primo I assume people would notice... anyways let’s hope!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve also heard that it’s supposed to be a little thicker... let’s see in a few days.

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
Gw low dose t3 200 to 250 primo or mast maybe proviron 50 mg to 100 a day . that's what I like to cut with .

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Gw low dose t3 200 to 250 primo or mast maybe proviron 50 mg to 100 a day . that's what I like to cut with .
You ever use a t3/t4 combo? I got a pharma one with 12.5 t3/50t4 in each pill. Dont know much about t4

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Smont ive never used t3 just because I’ve heard it makes you look flat... true or nah?

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I have used it . Works well for me. I dont get flat but I have heard the same thing

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont ive never used t3 just because I’ve heard it makes you look flat... true or nah?
If your not really lean you won't notice that. I don't think ppl really need t3 until they hit that wall dieting anyway. Don't throw everything at your cut right away. Save stuff for when you hit walls.

Start with your primo and diet, drop your calories and increase your cardio as needed. Add the gw when cardio starts getting tough, and save the t3 for last.

I mean, if your goal is to look your best that's what I would do. If your goal is to loose as much weight as fast as possible then ya throw the kitchen sink at it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also don't go over 25 to maybe 37.5 of t3. I think all these guys doing 50 to 100 are nuts

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If your not really lean you won't notice that. I don't think ppl really need t3 until they hit that wall dieting anyway. Don't throw everything at your cut right away. Save stuff for when you hit walls.

Start with your primo and diet, drop your calories and increase your cardio as needed. Add the gw when cardio starts getting tough, and save the t3 for last.

I mean, if your goal is to look your best that's what I would do. If your goal is to loose as much weight as fast as possible then ya throw the kitchen sink at it.
Yeah I won’t use it I was just curious I’ve heard that about T3 and was thinking what an horrible thing to just straight out look flat Lol but I assume that’d be like below 10%

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I think when you come off of it and carb up the flatness is gone. I run 50 mcg max .25 2x daily. That and hgh frag work wonders

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think when you come off of it and carb up the flatness is gone. I run 50 mcg max .25 2x daily. That and hgh frag work wonders
That’s a big no for me haha. Not going to look flat unless we re talking few weeks out of a comp

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Best plan right here. With or without GH.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Subbed. What type of side effects do you guys experience from DHB? Other than pip

Oldog

Awards
I'm currently running epi & DMZ for a mild bulk w/some cut. I have some Dermatrest lying around and was wondering if that would be worth while to enhance the cut. Trying to shed as much as I can before going on vacation in 4 weeks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
epi DMZ and Trest is a killer stack I have ran a few times.. unfortunately I don't care for that particular trest product.

Oldog

Awards
epi DMZ and Trest is a killer stack I have ran a few times.. unfortunately I don't care for that particular trest product.
Yeah, I've heard some of that in looking at opinions on TD trest. Is is because there's no ester attached giving it a very short half-life? I was able to pick it up cheap so just looking for the best way to incorporate it. Currently using 900 of epi and 30 of DMZ (15 in AM & 15 PWO).

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This thread got me thinking of experimenting. I was just looking through all my stash and I got a ton of test and a bunch of random 3/4 empty vials of stuff. I'm thinking about loading some test e mast e and lgd into one bttl. I can make myself a blend where 1/2cc would equal 50mg test 50mg mast and 10mg lgd. Might try that at 1/2cc EOD on a cruise or something. Just not sure if the different carrier oils will let it mix in the bttl evenly. Would be a pain having to measure out these mini amounts and draw from 3 different vials eod
I’ve been considering doing something similar with test trest mast for a cruise as well. Would certainly make it easier than drawing from three vials every single day

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been considering doing something similar with test trest mast for a cruise as well. Would certainly make it easier than drawing from three vials every single day
You can mix them up in an empty vial. Just sayin ...

mw314159

Awards
I'm currently running epi & DMZ for a mild bulk w/some cut. I have some Dermatrest lying around and was wondering if that would be worth while to enhance the cut. Trying to shed as much as I can before going on vacation in 4 weeks.
Trest is awesome for cutting. It turns a cut into a recomp for me unless I'm already in peak condition. It gives me lots of energy in the gym, which I normally wouldn't have on a deficit. Any additional water weight drops off as soon as I stop the trest.

I haven't tried a transdermal version, only injectable and oral.