Opinions on best Natural Test. booster?

chipmunk

Awards
Hi

So many..so much B*S* Any you can really recommend?

Thx

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax gets tons of positive feedback across the board, uses full doses of proven ingredients and is a complete open label so you can review the doses also it can be found for about 30 bucks. Alphamax is definitely at the top in terms of testosterone boosters!

PHWSupplements

PHWSupplements

Board Sponsor
Awards
USPLabs Ultimate-T
BLR Viron
BLR Viron is definitely a great natty test booster.

Personally, my favorite is Myotest Natural by Myopharma. Not the most highlighted company out there. Hell, some of their products aren't even half decent. But I always liked and use Myotest personally because it's always worked great. All natty ingredients, great dosage, and b/c of personal experience!

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Unless you're in your 30's-40's these things aren't even close to being worth it. I'm on alphamax right now for a month and haven't noticed anything but sore joints from the arimistane

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you check out the Alphamax review thread? There is tons of feedback in there to give you an idea of what to expect. Theres 20+ reviews with a 4.85/5 so its definitely working great for a majority of people! And I believe Orbit Nutrition is still running a special where you can get it at 25% off!

digitalpimp

digitalpimp

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax
Dermacrine
Letrone (it's an AI)
Viron

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Thx
Look for these ingredients solo or in a product:

3,4-Divanil

DHEA 200mg

VitD 3000iu

ZMA if deficient in zinc

Fenugreek 500mg

Boron - 10mg/day

Tongkat Ali/LongJack 100-300mg/day

Alternatively you could try to raise test by reducing estrogen using these:

Arimistane (androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione)

Grape seed extract 2g

Letrone has a nice new AI in it that is reportedly very strong

Resveratrol

DIM (Diindoylmethane)

For a solid "ALL IN ONE" product you could look at the new formulation of Sup3rPCT by OL. A lot of value in that bottle and it packs quite a punch.

***@OP if you need any research backing these up feel free to reach out and I'll get you what you need to make an objective decision.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Have you looked at the reviews on HPTA by Iron Champ USA? Alphamax by Performax and Pure Test by FinaFlex worked well for me too

chipmunk

Awards
can i get these in the UK? Or some watered down version?

thx

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
can i get these in the UK? Or some watered down version?

thx
BLR products are sold by all 3 UK sellers - go with Viron as test booster and I recommend you to stack it with AI like Letrone or Exotherm (both I think will be available in UK within 2 weeks).

If you order from US sellers like TGB then you can get it in EU within 3 working days with priority shipping - I just got Exotherm from them today with custom stopping it and still took only 8 business days.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is available in the UK, let me know if you need a retailer and I will send you a link!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax is available in the UK, let me know if you need a retailer and I will send you a link!
AlphaMax is a solid product that covers a lot of bases. Another solid option for an all-in-one is Sup3rPCT by OL. Both have a lot of the ingredients I mentioned combined into 1 product.

Both highly Recommended.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're in your 30's-40's these things aren't even close to being worth it. I'm on alphamax right now for a month and haven't noticed anything but sore joints from the arimistane
I'll second this!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So many recommendations for BLR products in here! No need for me to rep. Lol:). Thank you to all those that use and enjoy our products and support us.

OP, at your age, I think the Letrone/Viron combo could really do some nice things for you as far as test boosting. The high quality long jack extract and boron in Viron can help increase free test levels. Letrone pairs really well with that by simultaneously reducing Estrogen levels and also offers added anabolic benefits of:

-Reduced estrogen

-Increased testosterone-

-Increased HGH

-Increased IGF-1

-Increased T3 and T4

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 has tons of human data. SUP3R PCT is ideal for a PCT scenario, and TEST1FY will just shake the world / be the go to.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
LJ100 has tons of human data. SUP3R PCT is ideal for a PCT scenario, and TEST1FY will just shake the world / be the go to.
Stop teasing with TEST1FY and release the Kraken already!!! Please and thank you : )

For real though, any est. date of release? I wanna set aside some funds for a good run of it.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is a solid product that covers a LOT of bases. Has a lot of the ingredients I mentioned combined into 1 product. Recommended.
Thanks man. You know your stuff, a recommendation is awesome coming from you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
viron, sustain alpha, alphamax. viron stacked with sustain alpha is amazing. seriously.

chipmunk

Awards
Sustain Alpha: doesn't seem to have great user reviews to be fair. Most are like this. i am beginning to believe all the nat. T boosters are at the very best, minimally effective (not worth it)

.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/138432-does-sustain-alpha-increase-testosterone/

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sustain Alpha: doesn't seem to have great user reviews to be fair. Most are like this. i am beginning to believe all the nat. T boosters are at the very best, minimally effective (not worth it)

.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/138432-does-sustain-alpha-increase-testosterone/
Maybe not if you're 40 and above. But then again thinling about it this is one of those myths which have spread and become received wisdom with no real human science. If t boosters worked that well for the 40+s there wouldnt be so many in this group on TRT so in a roundabout way i agree with you entirely!

chipmunk

Awards
i didn't know many were on TRT.

Well i think i have my answers. Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stop teasing with TEST1FY and release the Kraken already!!! Please and thank you : )

For real though, any est. date of release? I wanna set aside some funds for a good run of it.
i am curious what they come up with also!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favs have been Diesel Test Pro Cycle v2 and Endosurge Turbo. Hpta is on my to-do list and I've also got a bottle of the newly formulated sup3r pct and it looks to be a sick standalone tbooster if that's what you'd want to use it for!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Tell me more about TEST1FY pls :D i ordered some ep1c and one td ep1c to test.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the Alphamax love! It truly is hard to beat for an all in one product.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe not if you're 40 and above. But then again thinling about it this is one of those myths which have spread and become received wisdom with no real human science. If t boosters worked that well for the 40+s there wouldnt be so many in this group on TRT so in a roundabout way i agree with you entirely!
i didn't know many were on TRT.

Well i think i have my answers. Thank you
Thats not a fair argument unfortunately. Natural test boosters do work. As evidence of all the bloodwork many have provided. The two issues with natty boosters are high elevations in T don't necessarily equate to more muscle mass and or strength. But many feel that it should.
Two, natural test boosters can not be taken infinitely as your body will adjust.

On natty boosters I notice more energy, libido, amd agression. The energy and agression can lead to more weight being moved in the gym.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BLR Viron is definitely a great natty test booster.

Personally, my favorite is Myotest Natural by Myopharma. Not the most highlighted company out there. Hell, some of their products aren't even half decent. But I always liked and use Myotest personally because it's always worked great. All natty ingredients, great dosage, and b/c of personal experience!
So many recommendations for BLR products in here! No need for me to rep. Lol:). Thank you to all those that use and enjoy our products and support us.

OP, at your age, I think the Letrone/Viron combo could really do some nice things for you as far as test boosting. The high quality long jack extract and boron in Viron can help increase free test levels. Letrone pairs really well with that by simultaneously reducing Estrogen levels and also offers added anabolic benefits of:

-Reduced estrogen

-Increased testosterone-

-Increased HGH

-Increased IGF-1

-Increased T3 and T4
BLR Viron... hands down, best Test Booster w/ clinically proven ingredients, that have been shown
to even boost Test in younger hypogonadal males.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats not a fair argument unfortunately. Natural test boosters do work. As evidence of all the bloodwork many have provided. The two issues with natty boosters are high elevations in T don't necessarily equate to more muscle mass and or strength. But many feel that it should.
Two, natural test boosters can not be taken infinitely as your body will adjust.

On natty boosters I notice more energy, libido, amd agression. The energy and agression can lead to more weight being moved in the gym. QUOTE]

What do you mean by test boosters 'work'? We know they give a slight bump in t levels but nothing significant. In some cases they may depress test eg bulbine and DAA. And Im not talking supraphysiological ranges. I'm talking of increases that could take you to the upper ranges of normal T-levels. If they worked to this extent then its highly unlikely given the hassle and side effects from TRT so many people aged 40+ would be opting for TRT even if a t booster needed to be cycled to maintain the effect . Go look in the anti ageing or males aged 30+ forums. A common opener is ' I have tried all natural t-boosters to no discernible (even temporary) effect so my last option is TRT."

If you say they work to any appreciable degree please do provide evidence because none of the bloodwork Ive seen has been that impressive TBH and I don't go by placebo eg mood or 'feelings of aggression'

I also discount those on PCT as they tend to have extremely suppressed levels and are taking a number of PCT treatments including SERMS which makes it impossible to attribute improvements specifically to t boosters

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BLR Viron... hands down, best Test Booster w/ clinically proven ingredients, that have been shown
to even boost Test in younger hypogonadal males.
guess it won't do much for me....i am an OLDER hypogonadal male!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tons of choices but i would agree with others and say BLR Viron.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

On natty boosters I notice more energy, libido, amd agression. The energy and agression can lead to more weight being moved in the gym. QUOTE]

What do you mean by test boosters 'work'? We know they give a slight bump in t levels but nothing significant. In some cases they may depress test eg bulbine and DAA. And Im not talking supraphysiological ranges. I'm talking of increases that could take you to the upper ranges of normal T-levels. If they worked to this extent then its highly unlikely given the hassle and side effects from TRT so many people aged 40+ would be opting for TRT even if a t booster needed to be cycled to maintain the effect . Go look in the anti ageing or males aged 30+ forums. A common opener is ' I have tried all natural t-boosters to no discernible (even temporary) effect so my last option is TRT."

If you say they work to any appreciable degree please do provide evidence because none of the bloodwork Ive seen has been that impressive TBH and I don't go by placebo eg mood or 'feelings of aggression'

I also discount those on PCT as they tend to have extremely suppressed levels and are taking a number of PCT treatments including SERMS which makes it impossible to attribute improvements specifically to t boosters
I have not personally but several friends have done heavy cycles of all types of compounds. Two of which have done nothing but a serm and AI in pct (with the other essentials). I introduced one of them to Hcgenerate and the other to Viron (wasn't out at the time, that why the first guy got Hcgenerate). BOTH recovered noticeably faster, not just placebo, but bloodwork to prove it. The guy on Hcgenerate ran the exact compounds and the same pct as he did the first time. Only difference was the natty booster. Is it comparable to TRT? Probably not but to say they don't work at all is incorrect. Plenty of bloodwork to prove other wise.

*DAA is worthless but Bulbine does work. Problem is too much has the opposite effect. One dose does not fit all.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not personally but several friends have done heavy cycles of all types of compounds. Two of which have done nothing but a serm and AI in pct (with the other essentials). I introduced one of them to Hcgenerate and the other to Viron (wasn't out at the time, that why the first guy got Hcgenerate). BOTH recovered noticeably faster, not just placebo, but bloodwork to prove it. The guy on Hcgenerate ran the exact compounds and the same pct as he did the first time. Only difference was the natty booster. Is it comparable to TRT? Probably not but to say they don't work at all is incorrect. Plenty of bloodwork to prove other wise.

*DAA is worthless but Bulbine does work. Problem is too much has the opposite effect. One dose does not fit all.
Youve proven my point exactly by using pct examples. This is a non normalised scenario. And we could argue about the margins of difference test boosters made in these scenarios. Without bloodwork theres no concrete data and its academic.

Challenge remains. Show me bloodwork for people NOT in pct following usage of t booster. And im not saying they dont work at all. My point is test increases are non significant.

chipmunk

Awards
good grief.

I am not interested in injecting 500%+ normal T levels so i can look like some mutant and kill my-self. I do not see the point in submitting artfiicial levels of T into the system (especially high doses) where nat t levls start shutting down. Not everyone is obsessed with huge muscles at any cost.

But a way to get to within 90%+ of net. levels and keep it there.

I am leaning towards nothing really works in the supplements field.

thx

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been mentioned a few times but definitely alphamax and viron are great. Thinking I'm gonna run an alphamax, follidrone or viron follidrone stack in the coming weeks. Gonna b awesome!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youve proven my point exactly by using pct examples. This is a non normalised scenario. And we could argue about the margins of difference test boosters made in these scenarios. Without bloodwork theres no concrete data and its academic.

Challenge remains. Show me bloodwork for people NOT in pct following usage of t booster. And im not saying they dont work at all. My point is test increases are non significant.
Oh well I misunderstood. There are plenty of logs and bloodwork all over google in non pct situations. I myself have gotten bloodwork using the old Bioforge Promax. Its not posted anywhere but the bloodwork did show a rise in total and free T. But there are PLENTY of logs where people have posted bloodwork after a natty run. Now if the argument is natty test boosters don't raise test enough to have physical effects on the body then that's different then saying they do not raise test at all

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good grief.

I am not interested in injecting 500%+ normal T levels so i can look like some mutant and kill my-self. I do not see the point in submitting artfiicial levels of T into the system (especially high doses) where nat t levls start shutting down. Not everyone is obsessed with huge muscles at any cost.

But a way to get to within 90%+ of net. levels and keep it there.

I am leaning towards nothing really works in the supplements field.

thx
Nothing really works in the supplement field..?

I ran 3 supplements with bloodwork during PCT earlier this year (Viron, Letrone & Rebirth)...

718% increase in Total T
193% increase in LH
216% increase in FSH

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh well I misunderstood. There are plenty of logs and bloodwork all over google in non pct situations. I myself have gotten bloodwork using the old Bioforge Promax. Its not posted anywhere but the bloodwork did show a rise in total and free T. But there are PLENTY of logs where people have posted bloodwork after a natty run. Now if the argument is natty test boosters don't raise test enough to have physical effects on the body then that's different then saying they do not raise test at all
suggest you reread the posts. No one said they don't work at all. One phrase used was 'minimally effective'. I wholeheartedly agree with this particulalrly in non PCT Ccontexts. Praise has been heaped on a lot of t-boosters in this thread alone but if you read between the lines you will notice no one has offered up any real hard data to back up their assertions. I exclude the one post as this was a pct situation where the poster's t levels were suppressed to the floor. 60-90 range I believe!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suggest you reread the posts. No one said they don't work at all. One phrase used was 'minimally effective'. I wholeheartedly agree with this. Praise has been heaped on a lot of t-boosters in this thread alone but if you read between the lines you will notice no one has offered up any real hard data to back up their assertions. I exclude the one post as this was a pct situation where the poster's t levels were suppressed to the floor. 60-90 range I believe!
A simple google search will find the hard evidence you're looking for. May not be any bloodwork within this thread but a simple search will find plenty of bloodwork from many who have used natty boosters. Well those that actually are worth using.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A simple google search will find the hard evidence you're looking for. May not be any bloodwork within this thread but a simple search will find plenty of bloodwork from many who have used natty boosters. Well those that actually are worth using.
I have been googling and researching this for years that's how I know they are minimally effective for boosting testosterone, Libido and aggression perhaps but that's really about it. Believe me any product that did work to an appreciable degree would need little or no marketing or hype. This remains the elusive holy grail of the supplements industry. You may want to read this article from a director of examine.com

artofmanliness.com/2014/07/10/do-testosterone-boosting-supplements-work/

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been googling and researching this for years that's how I know they are minimally effective for boosting testosterone, Libido and aggression perhaps but that's really about it. Believe me any product that did work to an appreciable degree would need little or no marketing or hype. This remains the elusive holy grail of the supplements industry. You may want to read this article from a director of examine.com

artofmanliness.com/2014/07/10/do-testosterone-boosting-supplements-work/
Not sure why you aren't finding the same info I am when I google. Maybe the misunderstanding is in what you call minimally effective. A rise in total t, free t, and lsh with increased agression, libido, and energy is a more than minimally effective to me

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I should add AIs are a different proposition and may boost test a bit through the mechanism of inhibiting e. The data for AIs is more convincing

KillIt

Awards
Hi

Thx
If your older they work, being young they have no effect on me. Tribulus wich is found naturally is proven to raise test levels. Testofen is another ingredient in test boosters, I'm sceptical as to how it works but they are the two main ingredients you will find. So any booster with those two ingredients are what you should look for. The contents are what you should always look for in supps

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I started a log today in the supplement log section for the Diesel Test Hardcore and Free Test if yall want to see if those would work for you

KillIt

Awards
I started a log today in the supplement log section for the Diesel Test Hardcore and Free Test if yall want to see if those would work for you
Send me a link I couldn't find the post