opinions and recommendations dmz/dienedione(tren) cycle

10x

10x

Awards
Just bought some dmz and dienedione was planning dmz/dione 30/75 4-5 weeks with life support and liv 52 I have nolva for pct 40/40/20/20 can't find any cycle info on this cycle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The trenavar is trendione I believe dienedione is a different compound
Oh ok. sorry about that. I actually saw someone running DMZ and tren in the anabolic forum tho. You can maybe check it out.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The trenavar is trendione I believe dienedione is a different compound
It's essentially a version of Tren.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not sure haven't read much on the subject, but if it works like trenavar some sns inhibit p on cycle will be useful.

10x

10x

Awards
What should the dosing be and sounds like it could be helpful through pct also

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit p should help with prolactin issues, but during pct I'd say sns reduce xt would be more useful as cortisol are every where once off

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's essentially a version of Tren.
How so?

Are we talking about Dienolone? What the heck is Dienodione?

That's not Tren. IM Dienolone is alot like Deca only it increases testicular size and semen volume for whatever reason. It's also pretty much side effect free until u hit that 1000mg/wk mark. Even then, it's still doable.

10x

10x

Awards
It's an oral that converts to dienolone and recommend doses are 100-200 mg ed alone or 50-100mg when stacked not much info on it just that it's a controlled substance now

10x

10x

Awards
Will nolvadex be enough for tit issues with this cycle or would Clomid and an ai b more suitable. This is my second cycle first being hitrust labs t bullets. If done a lot of research on this but there are so many different (tren) products it's hard to come up with a good lay out

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Wait so are you running tren? Sns inhibit p would be more useful if you are, but nolva is better at handling estrogen tits

10x

10x

Awards
I'll be running the inhibit p also just to b safe. It's pro tren dienedione that converts to dienolone not trenbolone

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's an oral that converts to dienolone and recommend doses are 100-200 mg ed alone or 50-100mg when stacked not much info on it just that it's a controlled substance now
Gotcha. Pro-dienolone acts nothing like Dienolone IME. Dienolone isn't as dry but is superior in every other way.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any prolactin issues with it? Or estrogen?
Estrogen, yes. Prolactin, no.

200mg/day is flat out impressive.

Anyways, it converts to estrogen somehow but it's not as bad as Trestolone. In fact, it has very little sides and the conversion is quite welcome.

BTW, I'm referring to the IM version, not the TD stuff.

BigWiggs92

BigWiggs92

Awards
I know I'm no help but I'm in if you do a log on this.

10x

10x

Awards
How does this look. This Will be with liv52 and ai life support 2 weeks prior and through entire cycle

Week1-5
Dmz 33
Dien 80

Week2-6
Caber .25 ew

Week 6-9
Clomid or nolva
100/100/50/25 or
40/40/20/20