Unanswered Opinion on cycle

Dm1988

Awards
Gonna be kicking off the off-season cycle in a couple weeks wanted to get your guys opinion see if anyone would change anything. This will be my 2 cycle and have also done a show prep cycle for bodybuilding.
1. NPP 600mg weekly
2. Test 900mg weekly
3. Tren A 350mg (first 8 weeks)
4. Anadrol 50mg 1 week then 100mg 3 weeks to start.
5. HGH 6ius daily
6. Insulin (humalog) 6ius preworkout
7. Nolvedex 20mg daily with armidex .5mg eod I will also have caber in hand in case any prolactin issues occur

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems unnecessarily high on the test. And I’d think the caber would be an absolute necessity with multiple 19nors in the mix.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gonna be kicking off the off-season cycle in a couple weeks wanted to get your guys opinion see if anyone would change anything. This will be my 2 cycle and have also done a show prep cycle for bodybuilding.
1. NPP 600mg weekly
2. Test 900mg weekly
3. Tren A 350mg (first 8 weeks)
4. Anadrol 50mg 1 week then 100mg 3 weeks to start.
5. HGH 6ius daily
6. Insulin (humalog) 6ius preworkout
7. Nolvedex 20mg daily with armidex .5mg eod I will also have caber in hand in case any prolactin issues occur
What was your other cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren on second cycle? Idk about that. Test probably too high for that kind of cycle IMO and I would lower the tren a bit too. Will most definitely need caber as mentioned above.

Dm1988

Awards
Tren on second cycle? Idk about that. Test probably too high for that kind of cycle IMO and I would lower the tren a bit too. Will most definitely need caber as mentioned above.
I have experience running Tren a at 400mg weekly and have also ran test at 700mg before so I know I tolerate the Tren amount well

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If this is your second cycle that means you did tren at your first cycle?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And (IMO) regardless of the amount of test you’ve ran before, in a cycle with npp and tren you don’t need almost a gram of test.

Dm1988

Awards
First cycle was 700mg deca with 700mg test cypro I have also done a contest prep cycle which included Tren , mastron
And (IMO) regardless of the amount of test you’ve ran before, in a cycle with npp and tren you don’t need almost a gram of test.
i ran Tren for my first bodybuilding show contest prep technically this will be my third cycle I guess

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren on a first cycle is a no-no, except in this case. (For posterity)

Why? Contest prep is anything-goes. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first one or what.

That being said... are you sure you’re going to get anything more from 900mg test than 600-750mg test in this stack? I’m not so sure.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And then insulin preworkout, is that something you’ve done before?

Humalog preworkout is basically the most dangerous way to use insulin, so that’s why I ask.

Dm1988

Awards
And then insulin preworkout, is that something you’ve done before?

Humalog preworkout is basically the most dangerous way to use insulin, so that’s why I ask.
I am careful with the humalog I eat a preworkout meal with carbs and also have a intra drink with just about 100gr of carbs in it pin insulin right before lift and right after pinning drink about 1/4 of drink pretty quickly haven’t had any problems at all just good feeling nice and full etc

Dm1988

Awards
I don’t understand why Tren gets such a bad name or regard as so hardcore I ran 400mg first time nothing but good things strength I leaned out nicely got good and vascular guess everyone is different

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I don’t understand why Tren gets such a bad name or regard as so hardcore I ran 400mg first time nothing but good things strength I leaned out nicely got good and vascular guess everyone is different
Because unlike most other steroids, it’s actually really ridiculously bad for you. In a fairly permanent way. It also can ruin your androgen receptor sensitivity on the cellular level.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Because unlike most other steroids, it’s actually really ridiculously bad for you. In a fairly permanent way. It also can ruin your androgen receptor sensitivity on the cellular level.
Yeah and that guy big mike recommends tren left And right. And superdrol at 60mg a day. But dhb is the devil. Lol

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren can also cause psychosis in individuals not even prone to it.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tren can also cause psychosis in individuals not even prone to it.
Long estered tren at high doses took an emotional toll on me and everyone around me. I assure you my girlfriend was not cheating on me, but tren said otherwise (as far as psychosis goes)....

Not good for the old lipids either 😕

Dm1988

Awards
That sucks I didnt have any problems with that I had a little bit of night sweats but nothing bad other than that only saw positive side effects I also do blood work with every cycle I don’t just wing it thanks

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That sucks I didnt have any problems with that I had a little bit of night sweats but nothing bad other than that only saw positive side effects I also do blood work with every cycle I don’t just wing it thanks
Definitely. And i respect that immensely. Everybody that gets work done is immediately able to contribute that information to help educate us all. I mentioned lipids because I started getting blood work within the last 6 months (ALT/AST/lipids/Hcrit), no hormone level checks though, and I was really shocked by just how bad my HDL and LDL were, and I was running a lot of tren at the time. The values have been returning to normal slowly although I'm expecting a slightly worse read this lab cuz I've been running tren (low dose tho) for a couple months now. I think the only thing out of range last labs was triglycerides and that was 6 weeks ago so well see.

Dm1988

Awards
Definitely. And i respect that immensely. Everybody that gets work done is immediately able to contribute that information to help educate us all. I mentioned lipids because I started getting blood work within the last 6 months (ALT/AST/lipids/Hcrit), no hormone level checks though, and I was really shocked by just how bad my HDL and LDL were, and I was running a lot of tren at the time. The values have been returning to normal slowly although I'm expecting a slightly worse read this lab cuz I've been running tren (low dose tho) for a couple months now. I think the only thing out of range last labs was triglycerides and that was 6 weeks ago so well see.
My good cholesterol was lowered to 20 and iron was low other than that I was good everything came back to normal in 3-4 weeks once I cycled off

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Blood work doesn’t tell you if your heart is 159grams larger than it was six weeks ago.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Definitely. And i respect that immensely. Everybody that gets work done is immediately able to contribute that information to hell educate us all. I mentioned lipids because I started getting blood work within the last 6 months (ALT/AST/lipids/Hcrit), no hormone level checks though, and I was really shocked by just how bad my HDL and LDL were, and I was running a lot of tren at the time. The values have been returning to normal slowly although I'm expecting a slightly worse read this lab cuz I've been running tren (low dose tho) for a couple months now. I think the only thing out of range last labs was triglycerides and that was 6 weeks ago so well see.
Blood work doesn’t tell you if your heart is 159grams larger than it was six weeks ago.
I was talking to my GF about that the other day......how every time I OD'd I never got physical scans, just tox panels run so who knows how much of my brain is actually scarred up at this point. Blood work kinda just establishes a probability of damage that I'm sure varies widely from person to person...

Dm1988

Awards
Definitely. And i respect that immensely. Everybody that gets work done is immediately able to contribute that information to hell educate us all. I mentioned lipids because I started getting blood work within the last 6 months (ALT/AST/lipids/Hcrit), no hormone level checks though, and I was really shocked by just how bad my HDL and LDL were, and I was running a lot of tren at the time. The values have been returning to normal slowly although I'm expecting a slightly worse read this lab cuz I've been running tren (low dose tho) for a couple months now. I think the only thing out of range last labs was triglycerides and that was 6 weeks ago so well see.

I was talking to my GF about that the other day......how every time I OD'd I never got physical scans, just tox panels run so who knows how much of my brain is actually scarred up at this point. Blood work kinda just establishes a probability of damage that I'm sure varies widely from person to person...
[/

how would you set up the cycle I have proposed ? Maybe lower test down some ? I hate to drop Tren all together but if you think it’s a good idea so be it

Dm1988

Awards
how would you set up the cycle I have proposed ? Maybe lower test down some ? I hate to drop Tren all together but if you think it’s a good idea so be it

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In my opinion you should just stick with 500mg of test maybe dbol at 40-50mg ED or maybe anadrol at 50mg as a kick starter for 4 weeks. Then finish the last 4 weeks with winstrol at 50-100mg ED. It depends on what your goal is which you never stated. Unless your competing there’s no need to run so many compounds. Throws a lot of variables in the mix. Once you start running all of those compounds it’s harder to get results. You have to figure out what works for you everyone responds differently.

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OK so there seem to be two camps on the Test/Tren ratio question. Guys who swear by low test/high tren and those who like high test/low tren. Well, maybe camp 3 is full of masochists who run em both high as sh*t.

Honestly, the best I can guess is the reason different ratios work for different people is the delicate interplay between androgen, estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin that will vary from person to person.

IME, low test/high tren gave me less physical sides as far as look, bloat, fat - moderate mental sides with some lethargy after a while, and I lost libido relatively quickly.... high test/low tren actually felt decent but diet was waaaay more restrictive. High dose of both was a roller coaster for me that I don't recommend.

You can always start test low and if you're not digging it raise it a bit, hell even spike it with a short Ester to find your sweet spot.

Finally, as others have said, that's a lot of 19 nor.... It's all well and good til you start lactating, man ☹. I know a lot of people here love NPP.... I love tren. But maybe just tone down the total dose of 19 nor steroids if you're relatively new to AAS.....

Dm1988

Awards
In my opinion you should just stick with 500mg of test maybe dbol at 40-50mg ED or maybe anadrol at 50mg as a kick starter for 4 weeks. Then finish the last 4 weeks with winstrol at 50-100mg ED. It depends on what your goal is which you never stated. Unless your competing there’s no need to run so many compounds. Throws a lot of variables in the mix. Once you start running all of those compounds it’s harder to get results. You have to figure out what works for you everyone responds differently.
This will be my offseason bulk cycle thanks

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe you have to be like a diagnosed schizo wolf hyper paranoia and PTSD. I find tren mellows me