Unanswered Onyx-Pharma Test400

Woodythewoodpecker

Awards
Hi all,
Starting my first IM cycle soon, done a few epistane cycles and a hexadrone cycle (thought it was epi when I bought it from German pharma as it was named epistan lol, had to cut it short though as it made me really tired).

I have a vial of Onyx-pharma Test400 (150mg test E, 150mg test Cypionate and 100mg of test propionate per 1ml). I know about pct etc and am sorted, I'm just worried about the PIP(s)? I'm going to be jabbing 1ml per week for 10-12 weeks and wandering when is best to jab? Where, thinking of alternating glutes, thighs and delts? Anything to alleviate the pain? How should I warm it up? How would you describe the feeling, it's a thick oil.

Thanks a lot!

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Jab every Monday in the morning if you're only doing 1ml... Better yet, to reduce pip you could do 0.5ml monday (200mg), and 0.5ml Thursday (200mg) which will create more stable blood levels and you'll still be getting the full 400mg a week.

Alternate between left and right glute. Shouldn't be much pip in the glute. I'd advise to stay away from quads/thighs for your first cycle, you will defo get pip there. First couple of jabs will probably hurt due to virgin muscle but it should get better with time. You can try warming it up, but I never felt it did much.