One year on TRT Now I'm getting IGF-1 Lr3 from Doctors

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Hey Guys,

I have been Cruising /Blasting with Primo 400mg and 300mgs of prop 8 weeks on) on a Legit Dr. Prescribed TRT with 150MG of Cyp a week with .5mg of Arimidex 2x a week.

My doctor recently has taken on a few new partners with anti aging and HRT protocols and set me up with IGF-1.

My Question is: has any of your HRT/TRT doctor's recently prescribed IGF-1 to you and how are the results.

Any feedback on IGF-1 with TRT would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jimpro
49YO
215lbs

Attachments

Rich Bert

Awards
You have to be going to a clinic.

Definitely not an endo or primary eurologist.

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
Hey Rich,

You're correct, I started with a regular endocrinologist had blood work and an exam... then he recommended me to a TRT doctor for treatment. Then I found a Mens Health Clinic for everything I need to take now.

I just wanted to here from anyone who has used IGF-1 during standard TRT and if it added anything to the Muscle Building or if it was a waste of the extra money.:feedback:

I just hear so many negative things about fake IGF..

Anyone with IGF-1 one experience please chime in on dosages during TRT and on a BLAST.

Thanks a million.

Jim

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s a guy on here, I’ll tag him once I get off this page and go into my pm’s that has used real IGF-1, as well as loads of fake RC IGF, and one legit IGF, and he claims it’s one of the best things ever. Better pumps in the gym than anything on this planet. It’s not really in my budget but I’d be absolutely thrilled to death to get a script for it.

Rich Bert

Awards
There’s a guy on here, I’ll tag him once I get off this page and go into my pm’s that has used real IGF-1, as well as loads of fake RC IGF, and one legit IGF, and he claims it’s one of the best things ever. Better pumps in the gym than anything on this planet. It’s not really in my budget but I’d be absolutely thrilled to death to get a script for it.
Its not coming from a doctor. Only a clinic will dispense that. No MD is going to do that. Your lucky to get 1 cc of test per week prescribed with some A! if needed.

Clinic will give you anything and there are plenty of them out there.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The clinic does not have a licensed physician? Do they sell Research Chem IGF-1? I’m aware of what endo’s, pcp’s, and even Uro’s will prescribe but I have no clue what Men’s Clinics either give or prescribe...

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
The Mens Clinic that i had the IGF prescribed to me has a Licensed Dr. that works in the clinic. His name is on the prescription.

They shipped me the IGF-1 from a Compounding company that makes all types of drugs. I came 24 hours shipped to my door with a vacuumed sealed foil bag with dry ice in it.

It was very legit looking.

I have no idea yet if it's real. I will start taking tomorrow before my workout. 50mcg's.

5 days on 2 days off is the prescription on the Vile bottle.

Does this sound legit to you guys??

Thanks,
Jim

jimpro5150

jimpro5150

Awards
PS...they did call in my 10ML Cyp and Arimidex prescriptions to my pharmacy. I'm picking them up now.

Jim

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PS...they did call in my 10ML Cyp and Arimidex prescriptions to my pharmacy. I'm picking them up now.

Jim
Just curious what dose of Test Cyp per week do you get? I get about 400mg weekly with AI, thyroid etc.. really want to look into HGH but it’s 1000$ a month

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious what dose of Test Cyp per week do you get? I get about 400mg weekly with AI, thyroid etc.. really want to look into HGH but it’s 1000$ a month
400mg weekly??

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
400mg weekly??
This isnt an uncommon dose from an anti aging clinic. I live in florida and theyre all over. Basically can get whatever you want in most cases. Your going to pay though.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This isnt an uncommon dose from an anti aging clinic. I live in florida and theyre all over. Basically can get whatever you want in most cases. Your going to pay though.
Honestly that’s how it should be, we should be able to responsibly use these compounds under a doctors supervision and have routine blood work.. otherwise everyone will keep buying black market when you have no idea what the hell you are getting, ever. I don’t care what roid test. Mass spec blah blah.. if your anabolics are not coming from a us pharmacy with your name on it. Then you do not know for certain what is in their or the accuracy quality of powder etc. there should be more of these clinics all over besides Florida. Yet we allow cigarettes and alcohol to be bought over the counter which is far more lethal I think.. good old America..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should log it. IGF is difficult to make and extremely fragile to light, heat. When you buy from a Research Chem site, the likelyhood of getting it stored, prepared, or shipped correctly, in order to get 100% of the functioning product, is low. The dry ice assures me your product is solid. I’d like to see what it does for you so we have a gauge for what legitimate IGF should do, because Fritz (RIP) spent a lot of time on PM talking with me about his experience with good IGF and even shared a good source for a decent RC IGF. Just haven’t pulled the trigger on it until I go on cruise. I wouldn’t use it on a blast with already increased IGF levels, but I’m gonna need to drop down to TRT dose and let my lipids and liver enzymes recover for a several months, and what better time to throw in some Slin, Peptides, and IGF?