One Long or two short cycle?

TripleE

Awards
Hello everyone .. I would like to ask for an opinion. I have a pack of 90 x 15mg capsules of lgd4033.
Better to do a long cycle of 90 days (12.8 weeks) and after PCT .. or a 45 day cycle (6 weeks), then PCT .. wait 4 weeks and do a second cycle of 6 weeksand again PCT? The goal is bulk, build muscle and weight... I'm 172cm tall, weight 74kg, BF 10/12% approx. Thanks

Kazakov

Awards
I prefer long cycle personnaly but i use a test base. it really depend on you and your level of suppression.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello everyone .. I would like to ask for an opinion. I have a pack of 90 x 15mg capsules of lgd4033.
Better to do a long cycle of 90 days (12.8 weeks) and after PCT .. or a 45 day cycle (6 weeks), then PCT .. wait 4 weeks and do a second cycle of 6 weeksand again PCT? The goal is bulk, build muscle and weight... I'm 172cm tall, weight 74kg, BF 10/12% approx. Thanks

View attachment 204053
Never do a cycle with only 4 weeks off time.
It isn't nearly enough

TripleE

Awards
[QUOTE = "Renew1, post: 6500351, member: 255651"]
Non fare mai un ciclo con solo 4 settimane di pausa.
Non è quasi abbastanza
[/CITAZIONE]

Ho studiato e la penso uguale.. penso continuerò il mio ciclo fino alla fine e se mi servirà interrompo prima e faccio una pct. E riprendo il secondo ciclo dopo l'estate

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
[QUOTE = "Renew1, post: 6500351, member: 255651"]
Non fare mai un ciclo con solo 4 settimane di pausa.
Non è quasi abbastanza
[/CITAZIONE]

Ho studiato e la penso uguale.. penso continuerò il mio ciclo fino alla fine e se mi servirà interrompo prima e faccio una pct. E riprendo il secondo ciclo dopo l'estate

Credo che sia un'ottima idea.
Se hai bisogno di ulteriore aiuto, non esitare a pubblicare le tue domande qui, oppure puoi anche inviarmi un messaggio.

TripleE

Awards
[QUOTE = "Renew1, post: 6500461, member: 255651"]
Credo che sia un'ottima idea.
Se hai bisogno di ulteriore aiuto, non esitare a pubblicare le tue domande qui, oppure puoi anche inviarmi un messaggio.
[/CITAZIONE]

Grazie mille!

TripleE

Awards
Scusate, mi sono ricordato di dover chiedere un'altra cosa.
Finisco il mio ciclo lungo circa il 10 luglio.. inizio la PCT e resto in iper calorica per tutta la sua durata... giusto? quando potrò fare un minicut? Non ho molto grasso, solo per riprendere confidenza insulinica con i carboidrati e togliere un po' di acqua. Grazie

ab2001

Awards

View attachment 204053
What happens if you do just one cycle of steroids?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happens if you do just one cycle of steroids?
You win an award for being probably the first person to say that and actually do it. Ha. It would be smart if you can do it. Your first cycle will be your best and you will be able to keep a lot of the gains. The more you cycle and the bigger you get the harder it is to maintain.