On TRT is E to high

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Ive been on TRT @ 125 mg a week for years. i injection break up dose into m,w,f sub q

Here is latest blood i didnt expect to see my E this high but i feel great. Don’t think it warrants Anastrozole try and stay away from those unless really needed.

Should i look at something like inhibit-E or is it ok where it is

Attachments

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been on TRT @ 150 mg a week for years. i injection break up dose into m,w,f sub q

Here is latest blood i didnt expect to see my E this high but i feel great. Don’t think it warrants Anastrozole try and stay away from those unless really needed.

..... It no workie

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been on TRT @ 150 mg a week for years. i injection break up dose into m,w,f sub q

Most guys would say it's up to you if you feel good, all of your other #s look good, and you aren't getting any sides.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Most guys would say it's up to you if you feel good, all of your other #s look good, and you aren't getting any sides.
Yea feel great and no sides. I wouldn’t of ever known if not for the test. I may just leave it for now and monitor again in a month and see where I’m at

Thanks