On test e and eq for 4 weeks

Jmc117

Awards
What’s up. I started taking 250 test e 2x a week mon/thurs for total of 500/ week. Along with 300 eq 2x week for total of 600mg/week. I’ve decided that iam going to discountinue for the time being. Reason is iam not able to get labs done like I though first and foremost. Second reason is due to work. I’ll be on the road (on a island) for the next month and because of co-19 all gyms are temporarily shut again. My question is do I need to run pct. I’m thinking I do but after a lot of research I can only find protocols for a full cycle not for 4 weeks of usage. Any thoughts thanks in adavance.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What’s up. I started taking 250 test e 2x a week mon/thurs for total of 500/ week. Along with 300 eq 2x week for total of 600mg/week. I’ve decided that iam going to discountinue for the time being. Reason is iam not able to get labs done like I though first and foremost. Second reason is due to work. I’ll be on the road (on a island) for the next month and because of co-19 all gyms are temporarily shut again. My question is do I need to run pct. I’m thinking I do but after a lot of research I can only find protocols for a full cycle not for 4 weeks of usage. Any thoughts thanks in adavance.
Without bloods it is hard to say for sure. Do you have any symptoms that you feel require PCT?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest using SERMs in this case. You probably don't need hCG after 4 weeks on but you're almost guaranteed to have HPTA suppression.

"Administration ofTE every 10 to 12 days maintained complete suppression of luteinizing hormone (LH) and azoospermia or severe (<100,000/ml) oligospermia."

Last edited:

Jmc117

Awards
Thanks for the response. As of now no sides that I know of. Maybe a bit oily skin when I’m sweating but nothing outrageous. Also I’m 43 years young lol not sure if that info matters. I’m thinking of getting what I need to have on hand for the future. But like I said not to sure If I should just go ahead and start or wait and see....also should I ween off to more of a cruise for a bit or stop all together

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the response. As of now no sides that I know of. Maybe a bit oily skin when I’m sweating but nothing outrageous. Also I’m 43 years young lol not sure if that info matters. I’m thinking of getting what I need to have on hand for the future. But like I said not to sure If I should just go ahead and start or wait and see....also should I ween off to more of a cruise for a bit or stop all together
If you're 43, might be time to start cruising anyway? What did your pre-cycle bloods look like?

Jmc117

Awards
Yea man that’s the major issue. I thought I was good to get the bloods done but wasn’t able to.

Jmc117

Awards
It’s based on the state I live in I wasn’t able to. So I called the dr office for an appointment, they’re about 2 months out to get in

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea man that’s the major issue. I thought I was good to get the bloods done but wasn’t able to.
Yikes! When was the last time your test levels were checked? If they've never been checked, did you have symptoms of low test before you began the cycle?

Jmc117

Awards
Yea energy levels I would say aren’t the same as before, work like a fucking dog tho.

Jmc117

Awards
Thanks for that. So from what I was told is since I live in the state of Massachusetts I wouldn’t be able to get the blood work processed, do you know if that is true?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for that. So from what I was told is since I live in the state of Massachusetts I wouldn’t be able to get the blood work processed, do you know if that is true?
Sounds like a load of bull to me, mate! You could always call your local LC or QD lab and verify before ordering.

Jmc117

Awards
Yea man I’m going to call them tomorrow there is a quest lab a few miles from me here priority. I’ll see what they say keep it updated thanks bro

Jmc117

Awards
Stax you hit the nail on the head bud went to quest and also called walk-in labs everything checks out. Thanks. At this point should I order the baseline option for 209$?

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Stax you hit the nail on the head bud went to quest and also called walk-in labs everything checks out. Thanks. At this point should I order the baseline option for 209$?
Honestly, since you didn't get pre-cycle bloods, I'd stop everything now and get them drawn in a few weeks when you return from your work trip. Getting them done now won't tell you much of anything useful long-term imo.

Jmc117

Awards
Ok thanks. Should I be concerned with pct at 4 weeks

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok thanks. Should I be concerned with pct at 4 weeks
Probably not, but we won't know til we have the bloodwork back. Given your age and the fact that you don't have a baseline, my guess is that cruising will be the logical next step.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably not, but we won't know til we have the bloodwork back. Given your age and the fact that you don't have a baseline, my guess is that cruising will be the logical next step.
I'm Really disappointed when I see others recommend to guys to just throw away their body's own natural hormone production.

OP, take care of it while you've got it.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm Really disappointed when I see others recommend to guys to just throw away their body's own natural hormone production.

OP, take care of it while you've got it.
I'm actually doing the opposite? Not sure where you're getting this from.

I am 40 myself and my baseline bloods were shite! I still use HCG and do AI as needed. I'm encouraging him to do the bloodwork to figure out what, if anything, needs to be done. I don't believe in throwing stuff at problems that may not exist. He stated he doesn't have symptoms, so waiting on bloods is all we can do for now? Do you have a better idea?

Jmc117

Awards
Thanks it’s all good. Without an in depth conversation I thought the advice was solid. After going down this path a bit. I’m going to get back into the dr office. Making some changes to the effect “of taking care of it while I still got it” holds up.

Jmc117

Awards
Really an eye opener. I think as we get older we have to put in more work then before. Be more structured and follow some strict guide lines.... if my serms arrive in the mail within 10 days is that going to be to far off. Either way I’ve got them ordered

Jmc117

Awards
Stax should i wait a few weeks for the blood work like you said or and re-evaluate in a month or 2

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
EQ has a half life of 14 days, so looking at blood at 4 weeks, you'll hopefully have most of it cleared out. I highly recommend doing baseline bloods before your next cycle!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you're 43, might be time to start cruising anyway? What did your pre-cycle bloods look like?
This is mainly what I was looking at.
Just because he's 43, that doesn't mean it might be time to start cruising (for sure).

I'm not sure why that recommendation was made, based upon his post, man.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is mainly what I was looking at.
Just because he's 43, that doesn't mean it might be time to start cruising (for sure).

I'm not sure why it that recommendation was made, based upon his post, man.
I was recommending it based on what was said in the thread. I think age certainly is a factor as well. I agree that age alone isn't enough to determine this, which is why I am urging him to get blood drawn. I am definitely not recommending he jump into cruising without first trying to get a healthy, natural production going!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
When you get your labs back, don't be surprised if you are very suppressed. That is normal after a cycle.
It does Not mean that you need TRT. It means you need to PCT.

:)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you pinned eq for 4 weeks, it’s going to be 3-4 more weeks before you can even start PCT! You will be suppressed for 8 weeks minimum, effectively on cycle still for the next month. Eq takes forever to build and clear. Yes you need a PCT, and no you can’t start it yet. And taking bloods in 4 weeks will just show you totally shut down - worthless time to draw test values at that point.