On HRT - high test -looking for supplement advise - should I have an anti E around?

chlorella

Active Member
On Axiron - 12 hrs after application, my test was 1250 so I think it's much higher after I apply it.

Should I have an anti E on hand or give one a try?

I'm also interested in playing around with supplements again.
What's good to try while on HRT?
I've used a small amount of viron and DTHC for a few days and it seems like these kind of supplements are very effective now.
 
I would blood test my E2 and FT first. (maybe add SHBG, DHT, DHEAs)
Have you read about supplementing DHEA and Preg while on TRT?
 
No - I haven't read about DHEA and Preg while on TRT.
I've gotten a little bigger and harder but I'm thinking there must be something more.
I havn't had my e2, FT and others tested yet.
Doc is ordering T only and I kind of don't want to say much more B/C I'm just thankful he's willing to keep my T levels high.
 
No - I haven't read about DHEA and Preg while on TRT.
I've gotten a little bigger and harder but I'm thinking there must be something more.
I havn't had my e2, FT and others tested yet.
Doc is ordering T only and I kind of don't want to say much more B/C I'm just thankful he's willing to keep my T levels high.

Higher T levels doesn't mean better. You need to get blood work done to have your E2 checked. It could easily go up with your T levels that high. High T levels over extended periods can cause a multitude of health problems.
 
Axiron has piss poor delivery and need to try a different gel or get one compounded 5-10% of people do not absorb gels..
 
Thanks for the response --- does it make any sense though that I'd be at 1250 -flagged as high- then 6m later flagged as low at ~250???
This time, I did take a shower 2 hrs after my pm dose but that should have been fine according to their info. A few months ago, I really felt like it was a little too high - but lately it feels like it's low.
 
I would go back to the doctor and discuss with them. If there is such a difference you should have it looked into.
 
Thanks for the response --- does it make any sense though that I'd be at 1250 -flagged as high- then 6m later flagged as low at ~250???
This time, I did take a shower 2 hrs after my pm dose but that should have been fine according to their info. A few months ago, I really felt like it was a little too high - but lately it feels like it's low.

Your body may not be absorbing the gel anymore. Injections are the best delivery method.
 
Axiron has piss poor delivery and need to try a different gel or get one compounded 5-10% of people do not absorb gels..

as Matrix said: Gels are a gamble.

Regardless: i think it is good to have a pharma AI on hand in case anything serious arises, and you are unable to get blood work in a timely manner
 
Topicals peak within 2-3 hours after application, your labs don't make a lot of sense so I would look it into it further with your provider. I like to add probiotics, multi, creatine, joint health/inflammation, Tribulus, fish oils, DIM, Calcium d-glucarate to my protocol. I wouldn't run an AI unless I was symptomatic.
 
Back
Top