On Cycle use of Arimidex or Aromasin or Nolva for early signs of Gyno?????

phame2020

Awards
Hey Guys - I am running an h-drol cycle (75/100/100/100/100/100) with cycle assist, extra milk thistle, extra hawthorn berry, multi-vitamins and lots of fish oil. For PCT my plan is Nolva 20/20/10/10 plus test booster.

I am in the early second week of my cycle and I am noticing gyno symtoms. Soreness in the breast tissue, swelling on both sides (especially the left), no lumps yet but it feels like someone blew my pecs up with air. I've had this happen before at the end of my first h-drol cycle and I just kept an eye on it going into PCT. Once I started Nolva it cleared up in less than a week. My question is, can I run either Arimidex, Aromasin or Nolva on cycle with h-drol to make sure this doesn't develop into a lump? And if so which would be best?

I've done research and it seems that most people say not to run an AI because H-Drol doesn't armatise so it would be a waste? If thats the case can I run Nolva on cycle? My concern is that if I do this will I still see a response/result in PCT? Also, I only have nolva on hand, I'd have to order one of the AI's so if an AI is recommended can I take Nolva for a short period of time while I wait for the AI to get there then switch to the AI?

Sorry for so many questions, I've been doing lots of research and have been trying to think this through.

phame2020

Awards
Any help here is appreciated, if I need an AI I would like to order it today.... Like I said, have nolva on hand but not sure if I should use it...

navidd85

Awards
Run Arimide and Nolva while you are on cycle and on PCT. You should have taken them since the beginning of your cycle, but it's not too late.