On cycle support

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, given N2guard seems like rocking ****, what can I add to my cel cycle assist OCS?? Think my next cycle is going to be oral dianabol based. Am thinking tudca+nac but not sure on amounts and anything else that will be helpful?

Really didn't get on with turinanbol, made me feel like utter dog **** at the 2 week mark. I back ed it off, felt better then tried again and same thing happened so threw in the towel.

Cheers

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to go wrong with CEL Cycle Assist + CEL Tudca (y)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah for hardcore stuff .. Cel Cycle Assist + Tudca is a go to stuff
or
Cel Cycle assist + SNS liver Assist XT

Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 1000 mg
Milk Thistle (80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin) 600 mg
Turmeric (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) 250 mg
Artichoke Extract (cynara scolymus)(standardized to contain 13% - 18% caffeoylquinic acids calculated as chorogenic acid) 100 mg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hi guys, given N2guard seems like rocking ****, what can I add to my cel cycle assist OCS?? Think my next cycle is going to be oral dianabol based. Am thinking tudca+nac but not sure on amounts and anything else that will be helpful?

Really didn't get on with turinanbol, made me feel like utter dog **** at the 2 week mark. I back ed it off, felt better then tried again and same thing happened so threw in the towel.

Cheers
CEL Cycle assist and TUDCA are all you really should need outside of the standard ancillaries like an AI (especially with the dbol)

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah for hardcore stuff .. Cel Cycle Assist + Tudca is a go to stuff
or
Cel Cycle assist + SNS liver Assist XT

Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine 1000 mg
Milk Thistle (80% standardized provides 480 mg Silymarin) 600 mg
Turmeric (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) 250 mg
Artichoke Extract (cynara scolymus)(standardized to contain 13% - 18% caffeoylquinic acids calculated as chorogenic acid) 100 mg
Too much of the same, if you combine those together at recommended dosages? Cel Cycle assist and SNS liver assist XT ingredients overlap (Nac, Milk Thistle), I have seen multiple people on this forum recommend NAC at 2g max/day, higher than that it can do more harm than good, I think CEL Cycle Assist and Tudca is a better combo.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confirmed. Cel cycle assist and CEL tudca is just what the doc ordered

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Confirmed. Cel cycle assist and CEL tudca is just what the doc ordered
Thanks guys, appreciate the help.

Already have some arimidex and nolva ready. Am also gunna pick up some clomid and just looking into proviron. Wanna be prepared for any eventuality

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys, appreciate the help.

Already have some arimidex and nolva ready. Am also gunna pick up some clomid and just looking into proviron. Wanna be prepared for any eventuality
more people need to prepare like you do haha

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wait we are taking about orals only cycle right? You felt bad on turinabol? A very mild and user friendly oral so you’re going to go and try Diananol no test base? Wow that’s gonna go great

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wait we are taking about orals only cycle right? You felt bad on turinabol? A very mild and user friendly oral so you’re going to go and try Diananol no test base? Wow that’s gonna go great
just because something is good/mild for one person does not mean its necessarily the same for everyone... not disagreeing that from a 10k foot view that should be the case, but these are also two very different compounds so their effects and sides will be dramatically different

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
just because something is good/mild for one person does not mean its necessarily the same for everyone... not disagreeing that from a 10k foot view that should be the case, but these are also two very different compounds so their effects and sides will be dramatically different
You’re right. The fact remains that turinabol is THE most friendly and mild oral steroid. Even more so than anavar. What he experienced was lethargy most likely. He’s wants to run DBOL, I repeat, DIANABOL, without test and by the look of it without any knowledge whatsoever. You see that ending up well?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just think it’s crazy that 5 people answered but nobody adressed what’s important here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just think it’s crazy that 5 people answered but nobody adressed what’s important here.
ask a question, get an answer... doesn't mean you get all the answers ha.

At the end of the day, you and I both know that most people who ask a question (regardless of how dumb) already know what they are gonna do and no amount of us telling them how dumb it may be will convince them otherwise... So we just answer and then wait for the inevitable "HELP!!! DYING!!! GYNO!!! BROKEN DCK!!!" thread where we can then laugh, and say "i told you" while now giving new advice for how to put their life back together ha

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn right..
Thanks for the input chaps. So last year I ran anavar 75mg pd with 300mg of 4andro as a base (research on various forums) and it went really well, felt great. CEL cycle support + vits, fish oil + tudca while on, then nolva 20/20/10/10. + OTC Pct + tudca

Sooo, thought I'd step up a notch and try tbol, same set up but had arimidex and clomid on had just in case of any issues. 1st 2weeks were good then started feeling like crap... Backed off a bit, felt better, tried again same thing. Knocked it on the head and am mini pcting. I dunno, could have been diet, training harder than usual, some kind of virus.... Fook knows. But don't wanna waste time trying it again

So I thought I'd try something different and see how it goes.....

Week 1-6 dbol 30mg of
Week 1-6 anavar 35mg
Week 1-6 arimidex 1mg eod
Week 1-6 4andro 300mg pd
CEL cycle assist
TUDCA 250mg pd
Multivit, fish oil everyday

Usual Pct.

Am perfectly prepared to drop the dbol and up the anavar if things go south

How's that??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
1mg arimidex eod??? That’s 3g of ari a week... for nothing else but dianabol? I mean most people don’t even need that dose on a gram of testosterone a week...

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You’re right. The fact remains that turinabol is THE most friendly and mild oral steroid. Even more so than anavar. What he experienced was lethargy most likely. He’s wants to run DBOL, I repeat, DIANABOL, without test and by the look of it without any knowledge whatsoever. You see that ending up well?
Think that's a bit harsh. I understand u know more on the subject than I do. But I possibly have done research and am adapting too my particular circumstances. I know I'm lacking a "proper" test base but it is what it is. U are assuming (and suspect it's your stock approach, as it's the only thing u do know about.....) that I don't know ****. So having had read so many " urrr this guy don't mo ****", either be constructive or shut the **** up

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1mg arimidex eod??? That’s 3g of ari a week... for nothing else but dianabol? I mean most people don’t even need that dose on a gram of testosterone a week...
Sooo have a little think about how u communicate. The above is very open-ended and. Can u specify what constitutes most people??

How about saying...... "Dude thats probably too much arimidex for what your doing, I'd suggest x amount for situation a, x amount for situation b " See where I'm going..... Or u can just carry on being a dick...... Am guessing you'll go with the later

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@RudeBadger this isn’t even towards you and sorry if it came off harsh. I’d rather sound rude but make you realise things than have you **** yourself over and believe me we’ve seen hundreds of people **** themselves over with AIs in the past. I’m just surprised people are reading this and not giving you proper advice. 3g of arimidex a week on 0 injectables and simply 30mg dianabol is way, way overkill. And there’s a reason I didn’t tell you what dosage would be good for you because only bloodwork will tell you that. I think something like 0.25 eod or MAYBE .50 eod would be enough.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dude, any tips?
@RudeBadger this isn’t even towards you and sorry if it came off harsh. I’d rather sound rude but make you realise things than have you **** yourself over and believe me we’ve seen hundreds of people **** themselves over with AIs in the past. I’m just surprised people are reading this and not giving you proper advice. 3g of arimidex a week on 0 injectables and simply 30mg dianabol is way, way overkill. And there’s a reason I didn’t tell you what dosage would be good for you because only bloodwork will tell you that. I think something like 0.25 eod or MAYBE .50 eod would be enough.
This is a good catch, Math.

OP, I don’t use Dex so I didn’t even pay attention to the AI dose - I use 12.5mg Exemestane dosed as often as I need to keep my titties happy. Least necessary is the best for gains. Higher estrogen means higher HDL, higher libido, higher IGF1, higher strength and growth. It can also mean bigger bra size and allowing prolactin to elevate to the point of sexual dysfunction, so there’s a balance to be struck.

Everything else you posted looks fine to me.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks dude, any tips?

OP, I don’t use Dex so I didn’t even pay attention to the AI dose - I use 12.5mg Exemestane dosed as often as I need to keep my titties happy. Least necessary is the best for gains. Higher estrogen means higher HDL, higher libido, higher IGF1, higher strength and growth. It can also mean bigger bra size and allowing prolactin to elevate to the point of sexual dysfunction, so there’s a balance to be struck.

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool, apologies 4 being snappy. Long day. Think I miss understood what I read on arimidex doesage. Just trying to cover off any potential issues.

Cheers

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Roger that. Nice one thanks

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok cool, apologies 4 being snappy. Long day. Think I miss understood what I read on arimidex doesage. Just trying to cover off any potential issues.

Cheers
It’s okay I do come off hard sometimes. It’ll take you some estrogen to take full advantage of dianabol so the last thing you want is kill your estrogen in the single digit. Just start low on arimidex, very low and adjust from there according to sides if there’s any

RudeBadger

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It’s okay I do come off hard sometimes. It’ll take you some estrogen to take full advantage of dianabol so the last thing you want is kill your estrogen in the single digit. Just start low on arimidex, very low and adjust from there according to sides if there’s any
Will do. Doing bloods this week so can plan from there.

Cheers

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cel cycle assist has been reformulated and no longer the power house it once was...Look for some ‘new old stock’ if you plan on purchasing.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How close is Halodrol to Turinabol, if you have experience with these ? Is Halodrol a worthwhile step up from the andros and sarms? Thanx

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cel cycle assist has been reformulated and no longer the power house it once was...Look for some ‘new old stock’ if you plan on purchasing.
What other on-cycle support would you/others recommend?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How close is Halodrol to Turinabol, if you have experience with these ? Is Halodrol a worthwhile step up from the andros and sarms? Thanx
Never used Tbol, but Hdrol at even 75mg was better than any SARM I’ve used. And I have used them all solo or in stacks, except YK11, which is a steroidal SARM. 100mg is the sweet spot.

Now when I combined about 100 total mg of SARMs in a stack it was nearly comparable probably, but the cost is higher and it’s not any lower on sides or health impact at that point.

If you run Controlled Labs Orange Triad Pills, Oximega Fishoil, Orange Beat year round and add Morphoprime when on cycles you are gonna cover a lot of bases. Carditone can be added on cycles where BP is elevating and TUDCA can be used if you are going to push your liver harder as well.

D3, K2, E, C, Magnesium, Fishoil, Garlic, Citrus Bergamot, Coq10, NAC, ALA, Curcumin, Berberine are things you won’t go wrong with. If using things that push the kidneys like tren or eq, astragalus & grape seed extract need to be in the picture too. High blood pressure is the #1 killer of kidneys in general though, so take it seriously.

Something like Reduce XT paired with Inhibit E, or Morphocalm stand-alone is going to be a solid addition to your SERM for PCT. Those products will help better modulate your body in what is a very stressful unbalanced time.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s better than sarms that is for SURE. Ive ran cycle like 40mg lgd stacked with 30mg rad with 100 s4 and sarms are just not worth it tbh. You require such a high dose for them to be worthy and then they are as toxic as a methylated prohormone. Halo is fairly mild but still will do at least as good as the stack I just mentionned minus the insane stress on the liver and the lipids being smashed. Plus about 10 times cheaper.

Project223

Project223

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Check out 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender. It was hard finding something to buy at GNC to spend a $40 gift card on but I settled on this stuff. It’s pricey but has full on cycle support minus tudca. Amazon has it too. CEL is still good enough for most cycles though

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Check out 5% Nutrition Liver & Organ Defender. It was hard finding something to buy at GNC to spend a $40 gift card on but I settled on this stuff. It’s pricey but has full on cycle support minus tudca. Amazon has it too. CEL is still good enough for most cycles though
Thanks, I love 5% products, taking Full As Fck,Kill it and Real Carbs currently, will give a try to Organ Defender on my next cycle.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never used Tbol, but Hdrol at even 75mg was better than any SARM I’ve used. And I have used them all solo or in stacks, except YK11, which is a steroidal SARM. 100mg is the sweet spot.

Now when I combined about 100 total mg of SARMs in a stack it was nearly comparable probably, but the cost is higher and it’s not any lower on sides or health impact at that point.

If you run Controlled Labs Orange Triad Pills, Oximega Fishoil, Orange Beat year round and add Morphoprime when on cycles you are gonna cover a lot of bases. Cardarine can be added on cycles where BP is elevating and TUDCA can be used if you are going to push your liver harder as well.

D3, K2, E, C, Magnesium, Fishoil, Garlic, Citrus Bergamot, Coq10, NAC, ALA, Curcumin, Berberine are things you won’t go wrong with. If using things that push the kidneys like tren or eq, astragalus & grape seed extract need to be in the picture too. High blood pressure is the #1 killer of kidneys in general though, so take it seriously.

Something like Reduce XT paired with Inhibit E, or Morphocalm stand-alone is going to be a solid addition to your SERM for PCT. Those products will help better modulate your body in what is a very stressful unbalanced time.
Thanks! Very good info.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hard to go wrong with CEL Cycle Assist + CEL Tudca (y)
Definitely can't go wrong but CEL stack of cycle assist and tudca!