Guest viewing is limited

On-Cycle Nutrition Question

wake_me

Member
Hey guys, I running my first cycle. I'm running 40mg of Havoc for 6 weeks. I'm also trying to drop about 10-15lbs of bodyfat and get in single digits. What I am wondering is what type of ratio for macros I should be looking at. I have my protein at nearly 2g's per lb, carbs low and fat lower. However, I was reading that having a higher carb intake on prohomones was recommended. Is that more so when bulking, or should I increase my carb intake.

thank you
 
Hey guys, I running my first cycle. I'm running 40mg of Havoc for 6 weeks. I'm also trying to drop about 10-15lbs of bodyfat and get in single digits. What I am wondering is what type of ratio for macros I should be looking at. I have my protein at nearly 2g's per lb, carbs low and fat lower. However, I was reading that having a higher carb intake on prohomones was recommended. Is that more so when bulking, or should I increase my carb intake.

thank you

That weight loss would require an absurd deficit. With protein at 2g/lb. and carbs/fat at any appreciable amount thats not happening..,

The increased carbs would help further muscle growth and fighting off lethargy.

In a large deficit with low carb/fat that cycle would destroy you.

Aim for eating slightly below TDEE, the fat loss will come in time
 
That weight loss would require an absurd deficit. With protein at 2g/lb. and carbs/fat at any appreciable amount thats not happening..,

The increased carbs would help further muscle growth and fighting off lethargy.

In a large deficit with low carb/fat that cycle would destroy you.

Aim for eating slightly below TDEE, the fat loss will come in time

I'm not sure if you thought I meant I want to lose the weight while I am on cycle. I meant rather overall as it comes this summer. I weight 180 and I am eating between 1800-1900 calories a day. A caloric deficit of around 500-750. I just checked and my protein level is more around 1.5x/lb, around 100g or so of carbs per day, around 40g of fat. Do you think carbs are still too low? I have a very strict diet, and I understand proper nutrition however not how prohormones effect how you eat. I've been having trouble finding much info.
 
Your calories are too low. You should use iifym and calculate your TDEE and go 500 under that.
 
OP your asking questions that are VERY individual. Low carb/high fat, or low fat/high carb, these are all things that are individual/preference. Understanding what works best comes from experience. So your asking for our opinions? Well I like high fats, then as I get deeper in a cut ill drop to 0 carbs(keto) so...

200 P
100 C
80 F

Or if you like high carb

200 P
200 C
40 F
 
OP your asking questions that are VERY individual. Low carb/high fat, or low fat/high carb, these are all things that are individual/preference. Understanding what works best comes from experience. So your asking for our opinions? Well I like high fats, then as I get deeper in a cut ill drop to 0 carbs(keto) so...

200 P
100 C
80 F

Or if you like high carb

200 P
200 C
40 F

I appreciate the reply. I understand Macro ratios are an individual choice, just not sure if there are some 'general rules' for nutrition when on a cycle, in addition to the increase in protein. Normally when I am cutting I would have a little more carbs and a little less protein, but because I am on a cycle I've lowered carbs and increased protein. It hasn't seemed to cause any lightheadedness or anything of the sort yet, so I suppose I will continue with that.
 
Back
Top