On-Cycle Gyno Flareup protocol

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Currently running DMZ, on day 24 I’m only at 32mg right now. I plan on adding another cap (16mg) to take it up to 48mg. But this morning I woke up with a little painful lump under both nipples. Not at all visible just feel-able. Which is weird considering I ran DMZ a countless number of times and never at all had any issues with gyno. Actually I’m 24 and Never had any issues with gyno period. I Find it weird that this is happening with DMZ since DMZ has anti-estrogenic properties. I have Exemestane and nolvadex on hand. Thinking about just adding 20mg of nolva daily and seeing if that clears things up. Really don’t want gonna crash my estrogen with a AI if I won’t have to.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Btw it’s “hardcore sports nutrition XTREME DMZ”

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just take the Nolva. That is weird. If anything, on DMZ your estrogen should drop, and I don't think DMZ aromatizes into estrogen. Maybe it's spiked with a 19nor, which can cause gyno. Try getting and taking P5P if you have a vitamin store near you. It's cheap, will lower prolactin, and can find out if you are experiencing prolactin based gyno.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just take the Nolva. That is weird. If anything, on DMZ your estrogen should drop, and I don't think DMZ aromatizes into estrogen. Maybe it's spiked with a 19nor, which can cause gyno. Try getting and taking P5P if you have a vitamin store near you. It's cheap, will lower prolactin, and can find out if you are experiencing prolactin based gyno.
Ya really is extremely weird, always thought I wasn’t very prone to gyno. Then I get it from dymethazine of all things.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Something that’s weird tho I’ve ran DMZ probably close to a dozen times. And it always aggressive labs. This time it’s the hardcore sports nutrition. And I have to say it’s been insane, the pumps are so insane. Within a couple sets it’s hard to continue the workout cause how painful my muscles are pumped.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something that’s weird tho I’ve ran DMZ probably close to a dozen times. And it always aggressive labs. This time it’s the hardcore sports nutrition. And I have to say it’s been insane, the pumps are so insane. Within a couple sets it’s hard to continue the workout cause how painful my muscles are pumped.
Sounds like a 19nor. Or could be spiked with Phera Plex or dbol.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sounds like a 19nor. Or could be spiked with Phera Plex or dbol.
Maybe, every other time I’ve ran DMZ pumps were very good, but NOTHING like how it’s been. Also whatever body part I hit is extremely sore the next morning. And my workout routine hasn’t changed a bit.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe, every other time I’ve ran DMZ pumps were very good, but NOTHING like how it’s been. Also whatever body part I hit is extremely sore the next morning. And my workout routine hasn’t changed a bit.
On the bright side, gains and pumps. Lol

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
People seem to forget gyno can and does happen due to imbalance of hormones. I can run 1000mg of test and get away with that but a little too much msten and my nipples feel like they are going to fall off

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
People seem to forget gyno can and does happen due to imbalance of hormones. I can run 1000mg of test and get away with that but a little too much msten and my nipples feel like they are going to fall off
Interesting, Msten is another I think is “not supposed to cause gyno” What’s your protocol when you run too much Msten, and what dose causes that side effect? Thanks

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What AI/serm did you take when you got sore nipples?

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
its when I take above 30mg, I cant remember now if it was nolva or arimidex I used but the sore nips went away within a day of using one of those. I want to say it was arimidex. Source was legit ( aggressive labs ).

I think one time i took like 45mg and my nips were in actual pain and disrupting my day, I could feel them pulsing randomly too. it was pretty fucked

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Btw the lump under my nipples is smaller than a pea.

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Try and pinch the back and you may find a flesh rubber like disk its the gland that pea can stay the same for a while while the gland tissue continues to enlarge next thing you know what you thought was a pea is actually much larger. It starts out like the size of a BB or pea

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try and pinch the back and you may find a flesh rubber like disk its the gland that pea can stay the same for a while while the gland tissue continues to enlarge next thing you know what you thought was a pea is actually much larger. It starts out like the size of a BB or pea
Ya I heard If it feels like a pea it’s more like the size of a grape, or it feels like a grape it’s more like the size of golf ball. Sorta feeling like the tip of the iceberg.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with the others, 20mg Nolvadex should clear it up quite promptly. If that doesn't work bump it up to 40mg and take Exemestane along with it (what's the dosage for Exemestane? .5mg or 1mg or am I thinking of something else). If all else fails, I would end the cycle early. Gyno is a lifelong thing that can only be corrected with surgery. It's not worth it to take DMZ from a questionable source than get stuck with gyno.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For context, my prolactin historically was high normal. If I touch a 19-NOR I have to use a dopamine agonist to do the run.

Every time I use DMZ and the time I used Msten, I had elevated prolactin based on the fact that an AI kinda helped but attacking prolactin quickly fixed things.

I’d hit 20mg Nolva for now and start banging B6 2-3x a day at 300mg per dose. High quality L-DOPA is hard to find but adding that will help too. So personally I would take the Tamoxifen immediately, go to Walmart/CVS/Vitamin Shoppe and snag some 100mg B6 caps.

You can use B6 that high for a couple months without longterm repercussions (allegedly). 600mg per day works well for me. Just don’t take it near bed; feel like it makes it harder to sleep and weird dreams taken before bed.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is something as simple as B6 so effective for prolactin ?

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why is something as simple as B6 so effective for prolactin ?
Because it increases dopamine. Its like a weak ass version of caber or prami in a way. People use it on medium and low dose nor cycles. P5P is a much better option than regular b6 and packs more of a punch. I would look it up an Amazon if you decide to go that route

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This morning I was pulling my nolvadex out of my bathroom cabinet and dropped the whole glass bottle on the bathroom floor, completely shattered. I have a brand bottle of clomid tho. Nipples are still a tad bit tender when I push down on them. But the gyno still isn’t visible what so ever. Only probably gonna be on this DMZ cycle for one more week so thinking about taking 12.5mg of clomid at night for the remaining rest of cycle, then up to 50 for PCT.

H

hajisan

Awards
This morning I was pulling my nolvadex out of my bathroom cabinet and dropped the whole glass bottle on the bathroom floor, completely shattered. I have a brand bottle of clomid tho. Nipples are still a tad bit tender when I push down on them. But the gyno still isn’t visible what so ever. Only probably gonna be on this DMZ cycle for one more week so thinking about taking 12.5mg of clomid at night for the remaining rest of cycle, then up to 50 for PCT.
Gyno starts before you can see it. I’ve battled it on and off for years. I hate clomid and I don’t know that it will work. I would get labs. Nolva is the best for gyno IMO.

H

Heybros1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gyno starts before you can see it. I’ve battled it on and off for years. I hate clomid and I don’t know that it will work. I would get labs. Nolva is the best for gyno IMO.
This

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ehhh just said **** it and ended the cycle. Ordered some nolva but will start PCT with clomid at 50mg.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
its obviously not DMZ. probably dbol

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is my first time running clomid, normally my go to is nolva. But holly f$ck I’ve been taking it for 2 weeks now and I’m loving it. Still getting stronger everyday, great pumps in gym, getting a leaner harder looking physique and libido is through the roof. Absolutely zero negative side affects or any emotional problems. Could definitely see why some guys take this solo.