ON Amino Energy Café Flavors

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the coffee flavored mixes from ON for their Amino Energy.

The flavors are: Iced Cafe Vanilla, Iced Mocha Cappuccino, Iced Chai Tea Latte and Iced Caramel Macchiato.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1452806311.831590.jpg

It sounds like a cool concept. I just feel like it could be either a total win or a total fail.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I really like their original flavors, but I'm worried these could be a fail and didn't want to get stuck with a whole tub.

Keep an eye out for Olympus Labs though, we'll be launching a "pick me up" type energy/neuro "any time of the day" supplement soon.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Nope. I really like their original flavors, but I'm worried these could be a fail and didn't want to get stuck with a whole tub.

Keep an eye out for Olympus Labs though, we'll be launching a "pick me up" type energy/neuro "any time of the day" supplement soon.
Sounds cool! I'll keep an eye out.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried these yet either. Same reasoning as kboxer7 haha, I don't wanna get stuck with some gross tasting coffee flavored amino drink. In to hear feedback though

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established

Its all about the flavor bro!

PS. I would also like to hear any reviews

nbfootball65

Awards
I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the coffee flavored mixes from ON for their Amino Energy.

The flavors are: Iced Cafe Vanilla, Iced Mocha Cappuccino, Iced Chai Tea Latte and Iced Caramel Macchiato.
View attachment 128993

It sounds like a cool concept. I just feel like it could be either a total win or a total fail.
The Iced Mocha Cappuccino is ok. I rather just have the regular flavors of amino energy.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
The Iced Mocha Cappuccino is ok. I rather just have the regular flavors of amino energy.
I feel like that one would have potential, flavor wise. But if it's not great, I probably won't risk buying a tub. I like the price/taste/content of the original Amino Energy flavors. I got samples of the cherry flavored chews one time and I felt like I was eating candy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel like that one would have potential, flavor wise. But if it's not great, I probably won't risk buying a tub. I like the price/taste/content of the original Amino Energy flavors. I got samples of the cherry flavored chews one time and I felt like I was eating candy.
I'm the same way. I like the original flavors. I do like coffee though and this may be a cool amino energy product to mix in with my coffee in the morning before my workout!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
I'm the same way. I like the original flavors. I do like coffee though and this may be a cool amino energy product to mix in with my coffee in the morning before my workout!
That's what I was thinking. When I have to plow, I fill up a huge thermos with coffee and cocoa. It'd be nice to fill it up with coffee and amino energy. Or something like that.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've heard great things about them. Also, I think they just released a 62 serving tub of one of the flavors which means they had enough demand to do so.

I'm still trying to get a coffee focus XT flavor haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've heard great things about them. Also, I think they just released a 62 serving tub of one of the flavors which means they had enough demand to do so.

I'm still trying to get a coffee focus XT flavor haha
Coffee flavor focus XT? That would be awesome hahah. I would definitely be interested if that hits the streets

Deleted member 238667

Iced Carmel Macchiato sounds amazing. I've never tried it but now I kind of want to...

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established

That sounds perfect! Take down my energy drink consumption !

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
That sounds perfect! Take down my energy drink consumption !
Exactly. I'll just say that internally at OL, there is a lot of excitement about this one.

For work or play, it's gonna be sexy.

espana32

espana32

Awards
I haven't seen any of these new flavors yet but honestly excited to try them out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 11
beastmode1981 Supplements 3
Supplements 21
AdvantageSupp Company Promotions 0
marcusz16 Supplements 2