Olypmus Labs Ostar1ne + Kings Blood Log (3 weeks in)

Fragga

Awards
Background

Ok so I'm one of those people who has been reading these forums for years but never taking part. I've never done a log before and don't intend this to be some overlely detailed log, you wont find me posting stats on my lifts and how they are on a day to day basis, I considered doing this log at the start of this cycle as this is my first ever SAARM cycle and also my first ever time trying Kingsblood although I've tried many other test boosters over the years. However after now being 3 weeks in I feel like I've got enough to write about to make it interesting, I just hate it when logs are mostly blank for the first 2-3 weeks as usually that is how long it takes for these compounds to have any effect.

I want this log to mostly be about how I "feel" if that makes sense, I am 38 years old male who has been training training hard for the last 5 years and I feel that I hit my peak (without some seriously dedicated diet/strength training) on most lifts some years ago now. This past 14 months my training hasn't been great, I started a very demanding new job and slowly but surely my diet got worse, my workouts much less intense, I'd gone from being a solid 8-10% bodyfat year round who trained mostly 6 days a week to somebody who had jumped up to around 15% bodyfat and was just going through the motions. The majority of my strength had maintained but it was obvious that it had dropped off on a lot of things, wether that be less weight or less reps there had defintely been a gradual decline.

I have a vacation booked in Ibiza in early July and I was determined to get myself back on track and felt I needed a boost, I learned about Ostarine and had heard good things about Olympus Labs Ostar1ne, I felt the positives outweighed the negatives so I decided to order some and hope for the best. I also felt that (my thinking here) I could turbo charge it with a strong test booster and had heard many good things about kingsblood, so with my stack ordered I was ready to start.

One thing to note, at the start of April I was determiend to lose some bodyfat for summer so I started with a much stricter diet, my approach was that I'd limit myself to around 1700-1800 cals whilst hitting macros per day Mon-Fri and allow myself a couple of cheats on the weekend. My starting weight at this point was 84.3kg and I am 5ft 11. I intend to keep up this calorie defecit daily during this entire cycle, my hope is that I will get some positive recomp effects from the Ostarine.

I intend to take this cycle for 6-7 weeks depending on the effects, for PCT I will be using OTC solutions unless I really need to reach for something stronger such as Clomid, I know some will disagree about this choice but please don't try and educate me on this as I simply don't care.

Week 1:

I started by taking the recommended dose of Kingsblood which is 5 tablets in the AM and 5 in the PM, I took 15 mg of Ostarine around midday for the 7 days.

It's hard to notice any effects of this that aren't placebo so early on, however I definately noticed towards the end of the week that my recovery between sets was increasing, I just felt less drained in the gym if that makes sense and that I could push a little bit harder, no strength increases but a noticable faster recovery.

Also during this week I noticed my sleep had improved, I was sleeping much deeper and felt more rested when I would wake up, felt in a good mood most mornings too, like I was ready for the day ahead.

Week 2:

My dose of Kingsblood was exactly the same but I increased the dose of Ostarine to 20 mg per day, at this time I intended to keep it at this dose for the rest of the cycle unless there was any negative side effects or feelings of shut down that some had reported.

In the gym my recovery between sets continued to get better and better, It's a very sublte but noticable difference that I could almost feel an improvement on every day. It was hard to say if my strength was increasing or that I just felt more recovered and thus giving me more grit to do that extra set/rep. All I can tell you is that I was enjoying the effect placebo or not, I was enjoying my workouts.

My sex drive during this week literally went through the roof, waking up a few times in the night with painful errections, dreaming about sex, literally having to masturbate 3-4 times a day, I felt 10 years younger...great feeling.

Starting to look a bit leaner now, my abs are slowly coming back in but my weight hasn't moved much, I'm down to around 82kg and despite my mostly strict diet and a some HIIT cardio sessions 3-4 times a week my weight isn't really going down...odd.

Week 3:

Kingsblood dose remains the same and so does Ostarine at 20mg per day.

This takes is up to just last week and wow..what a week in the gym this was, I felt as good as I did in my peak which was 3 years ago and when I literally lived in the gym.

My recovery between sets is defintely the most profound effect of this stack, I feel like I can just keep going and going, also my strength noticed a big improvement this week and to put that in perspective my best ever 1 rep max on front squat was 105kg at good depth, that was about 2 1/2 years ago...despite never really training heavy front squats for years, this week I did 105kg front squat for 2 reps! :eek:

All my other lifts have increased, literally every day in the gym I felt good, very rested between sessions/sets and I'm really enjoying these gains.

Also worth noting is my sex drive continues to be amazing, defintely noticing a slight increase in agression/sexual tension even though I am masturbating multiple times a day.

Diet and cardio was also good this last week but weight on the scales remains the same, not sure why this is, I usually have no issues losing weight at all.

That brings us up to date, I will be heading into week 4 next week and will update this log when I can, I welcome any questions if you intend to take the same stack.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In for this. I want to run OLs Ostar1ne at 15mg for 6 weeks myself, with just Rebirth and K1ngs Blood as Pct as I can't source clomid or nolva. But everyone is telling me not to run without a full pct.

So, I'll be guinea pigging your good self. I'm sold thus far, sir.

What's the reason behind running a test booster with Ostar1ne? I thought it was pointless until after the Ostar1ne run or have I been misinformed?

Also, are you taking anything pre workout?

Fragga

Awards
In for this. I want to run OLs Ostar1ne at 15mg for 6 weeks myself, with just Rebirth and K1ngs Blood as Pct as I can't source clomid or nolva. But everyone is telling me not to run without a full pct.

So, I'll be guinea pigging your good self. I'm sold thus far, sir.

What's the reason behind running a test booster with Ostar1ne? I thought it was pointless until after the Ostar1ne run or have I been misinformed?

Also, are you taking anything pre workout?

There's no scentific reason for it at all, I just assumed it may give the ostarine a bit more of a boost and so far it seems to be working.

Most days I used optimum nutrition gold standard as a pre workout.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have both to hand. Going to start it tomorrow myself as I'm in lanzarote in three weeks and I reckon this might give me a head start

Looking forward to the rest of the log, man

Fragga

Awards
Have both to hand. Going to start it tomorrow myself as I'm in lanzarote in three weeks and I reckon this might give me a head start

Looking forward to the rest of the log, man
Also gonna be interested to see how you get on seeing as you're on the same stack, keep me updated.

Fragga

Awards
Week 4:

I am going to try and do daily updates this week so you can see how I am getting on daily.

All week I will keep doses the same, nothing has changed since last week.

Monday: Honestly I wasn't feeling that good coming into the gym, my shoulders were still aching from the previous week and I'd had a crap day at work so wasn't in the mood. I trained chest/triceps and I can honestly say this was the best chest day I've had in years...im not joking, I hit 2 PB's on both flat bench and incline bench, my recovery between sets and strength was so good I was sitting laughing at myself in disbelief. Amazing session and can't wait to get back into the gym to train legs tomorrow.

My weight (despite being in a defecit and doing HIIT cardio most days) has increased even further, I am now back up to 83.5kg which means I must be increasing muscle , which means I'd estimate so far I've gained around 1.5-2kg of muscle.

Still no negative sides at all, Im considering increasing the dose to 25mg but don't want to push it too much if I'm getting good results at 20mg.

Fragga

Awards
Week 4:

Tuesday: Made the mistake of going to the gym with my girlfriend today which meant that I spent half my time being distracted by her talking nonsense, however all my lifts were good, I was doing legs today and everything felt strong, managed a good back squat at 130kg which for me is pretty good..only 1 rep but the heaviest I've squatted for well over a year. As always recovery was excellent between sets and I felt like I had much more to give on everything.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering how you're getting on with this?
I'm three weeks deep at 15mg and feel a bit sh1tty.
I only have Rebirth and Kings Blood for PCT so I think I done did and fecked up

Fragga

Awards
Just wondering how you're getting on with this?
I'm three weeks deep at 15mg and feel a bit sh1tty.
I only have Rebirth and Kings Blood for PCT so I think I done did and fecked up
In what way do you feel sh1tty? I'm on my 6th week now and taking 25mg of Ostar1ne per day now with the same dosage of Kingsblood and feel great, sex drive is still through the roof, training still feeling great and strength is really good. I've also noticed I have a much more 'full look' if that makes sense.

I'm going to do it for 1 more week but honestly I'm kinda sad this cycle has gotta stop becuase I am loving it. I'm a bit nervous about how I am going to feel after the cycle stops and worried I am going to have some kind of strength/energy crash, so will just have to see how that is before I think about another cycle.