netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where’d you get the 4-andro from them?

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Got it from AdvancedSupps.com those guys are great. they dont have it any longer

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can anyone compare and contrast 3AD from the Epiandro and the rest ?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Honestly i feel like epi, 3ad and androsterone all feel the same. I mean they do all convert to the same thing...

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
False^

Why do you guys keep calling it 3-Andro anyway?

So much ignorance here, it converts to Dehydroandrosterone, or reconverts back to itself, which is Dehydroandrosterol. Please read more into the compound

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
netflixNchill: can you elaborate more on the differences? I am hearing they are similar and now I am wondering if epiandro and 3AD are good to pair together . Thanks!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
So is the consensus here that having a 4 Andro will not be necessary for a 1 Andro / EPi Andro / 3 AD cycle?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was never able to get a clear answer on that. Wether i should have 4ad when cutting or not.

In the end i said **** it and added 2 bottles of androtest in my 8 week stack.... figured worst case ill put on a lil extra muscle lol.

360 1andro
375 4ad
500 epi
420 androsterone
60 3ad

Feels good. Not bloated.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
benjamfzb: Is that your cycle now? That looks awesome! I am going to be getting more 3AD as I dont have enough to run it at 60mg

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah, adding trenavar and msten at week 5. Usually id be bloated in my 3rd week with 4andro but seems well balanced. 500 cal deficit and my bodys tearing apart every nutrient and begging for more.

francisco

Awards
Would 3ad be enough to combat lethargy on a 1ad cycle or would I need epi and 4ad?

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Great question francisco. I was thinking the same thing. The strength on 1AD is insane but lethargy is no good for me with my training schedule. Want to combat that as much as possiblle

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would 3ad be enough to combat lethargy on a 1ad cycle or would I need epi and 4ad?
Maybe if you mega dosed it... just my opinion. Im just a newbie sharing opinion and experience not scientific facts.

Im liking the 3ad alot i feel great but if i had to choose id go with 4ad. Especially androtest. ****s bomb compared to brutal4ce.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Im going to use Pur Hair shampoo and hopefully that helps.

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Dudes, so I am interested in 3AD but i have no idea on what it is or anything. No logs, no reviews, no directions, pct, sides, nothing. Anyone have any info on this?

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Also, isnt 1-androsterone different from Androsterone?

benjamfzb

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Theres none. Nobodys run it.

All i can tell you is that previously ive bulked on 1 and 4 andro. This time im cutting on the same stuff but added epiandro and 3ad. Even in caloric deficit i feel better. Except my bp is higher.

Stronger and fat loss seems to be the result for me. Size not so much.

Soundwizard

Soundwizard

Awards
Theres none. Nobodys run it.

All i can tell you is that previously ive bulked on 1 and 4 andro. This time im cutting on the same stuff but added epiandro and 3ad. Even in caloric deficit i feel better. Except my bp is higher.

Stronger and fat loss seems to be the result for me. Size not so much.
Thats another thing, nobody runs it stand alone.

Good for you on those results btw.

I havent done any PHs but I might in the future and I'm starting my research for the mildest one out there. I just want to be informed for when the time comes for me to pick a PH.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
How does this PH act in the regard of athletic performance? Strength, endurance, energy etc.
Anyone with bloodwork on it yet?

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello everyone! Thread Revival.

I just am wrapping up an 8 week cycle of the below:

OL 1 Andro (old capsule): 220/220/330/330/330/330/330/330
OL 4 Andro (new powder pill): 220/220/220/220/220/220/220/220
OL Epi Andro (new powder pill): 500/500/500/500/750/750/750/750
OL 3AD (new powder pill): 60/60/60/60/60/60/60/60

On cycle support was Rich's Liver and ORgan defender and TUDCA from CEL

I feel great. I put on 16lbs of mass and the INBODY machine said i gained 7lbs of muscle out of those 16lbs. I am sitting at 198lbs right now. THis is the largest and strongest I have ever been.

Now I need some advice on PCT. I have on hand novla , clomid and arimidex. I have CEL PCT assist as well. Can you recommend when timing for PCT shouldl start? my last doses of the andros will be this friday.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you think is better sup3r-3 or sup3r-1?

And I would ask if sup3r-3 need a test base or is ok also without it.

Thank you a lot :)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can i just confirm you ran the OL Super 3AD with the 1 and 4 andro??
Now you have thrown a spanner in the works as was going to run my lgd/mk677 stack but might combine my:

Super Mandro
Fusion 4-Diol
OL Super 3-AD

Any sides to report??

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you think is better sup3r-3 or sup3r-1?

And I would ask if sup3r-3 need a test base or is ok also without it.

Thank you a lot :)
Sup3r 1 is the stronger all around compound for gaining mass and strength. Super 3 does not likely need to be accompanied by a test base.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sup3r 1 is the stronger all around compound for gaining mass and strength. Super 3 does not likely need to be accompanied by a test base.
Thanks,appreciate your advice.
I have 2 bottles of sup3r-1 elite and two also of sup3r epi that i bought 1 year ago, i think this will be my stack from next week adding 11 oxo transdermal for a good recomp-slight cut. (Pct with clomid and maybe very low dose of aromasin E5D)

So i will try the Sup3r-3 for my next cycle standalone,something like
30/45/45/45/45/60/60/60
It could be ok?

P.s I hust hope is not too much weaker compared with sup3r-1 :(

Last edited:
AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks,appreciate your advice.
I have 2 bottles of sup3r-1 elite and two also of sup3r epi that i bought 1 year ago, i think this will be my stack from next week adding 11 oxo transdermal for a good recomp-slight cut. (Pct with clomid and maybe very low dose of aromasin E5D)

So i will try the Sup3r-3 for my next cycle standalone,something like
30/45/45/45/45/60/60/60
It could be ok?

P.s I hust hope is not too much weaker compared with sup3r-1 :(
Which transdermal 11oxo are you using bro?

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can i just confirm you ran the OL Super 3AD with the 1 and 4 andro??
Now you have thrown a spanner in the works as was going to run my lgd/mk677 stack but might combine my:

Super Mandro
Fusion 4-Diol
OL Super 3-AD

Any sides to report??
Do how do you like the fusion androtest (4-Diol)? What dose do you run it at for gains by itself