Olympus Tr3st

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Whats up dudes. Been awhile since I've been active here
A little background before we get into the meat of the post
32 years old. On TRT. Before being on TRT ran multiple cycles of different compounds for the better part of a decade.

Now, I've got some DMZ id like to run (leftover from Premier Oils, who used to be a sponsored company here), and when I found the DMZ tucked away, I also found an opened bottle of Olympus Tr3st with about 20 days of pills left (at 50 a day, its dosed at 25 a pill)

So my question is, would it even be worth running the tr3st for that short of a time at that low of a dose (last time I ran it at 75 a day I think), id get more of it, but obviously its impossible to find.
Obviously all of this is on top of my normal TRT dose of test C pinned at 100mg E7D

TL:DN - is it worth it to run tr3st orally for like 2.5 weeks on top of TRT and DMZ

Thanks in advance bros

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if it would be worth it trying to run daily, but maybe use the Trest pre workout on your workout days. That might give a little anabolic boost. Years ago that’s when I found that was the best time to dose oral trest, pre workout.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it would be worth it trying to run daily, but maybe use the Trest pre workout on your workout days. That might give a little anabolic boost. Years ago that’s when I found that was the best time to dose oral trest, pre workout.
Thats not a bad idea. When I ran it before id do 25 in the am and 50 preworkout and it was such a great boost.
Great idea bro

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Like it was said above, oral trest is a pre workout drug, that's actually pretty much all it's good for. 75mg pre workout maybe 4x week

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Like it was said above, oral trest is a pre workout drug, that's actually pretty much all it's good for. 75mg pre workout maybe 4x week
Great idea Smont. Thats what I'll roll with then.
Would you just do it on its own, or run it alongside the DMZ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Great idea Smont. Thats what I'll roll with then.
Would you just do it on its own, or run it alongside the DMZ?
I would use both, dmz daily, trest pre workout only. Honestly theres to use that trest. You don't necessarily just have to start doing it 4x week. When you add the dmz to your trt that should be a nice boost right there, maybe save the trest for days that your going for a PR or training a weak body part. Then maybe once your coming twords the end you could start dosing more often.

You could also hold off on the DMZ, just start using trest pre workout along with your trt for a couple weeks then add dmz. I think it's really going to boil down to whatever your goals/preference is.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I would use both, dmz daily, trest pre workout only. Honestly theres to use that trest. You don't necessarily just have to start doing it 4x week. When you add the dmz to your trt that should be a nice boost right there, maybe save the trest for days that your going for a PR or training a weak body part. Then maybe once your coming twords the end you could start dosing more often.

You could also hold off on the DMZ, just start using trest pre workout along with your trt for a couple weeks then add dmz. I think it's really going to boil down to whatever your goals/preference is.
I like the idea of adding the Trest to the TRT then starting the dmz later.
Thats probably what I'll do. Thanks for the advice brother.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
what a coincidence I just found an opened bottle myself the other day. A bit more full than your bottle. was wondering what to do with it but now I know lol
Are you on trt or testosterone in general? Your not gonna wanna use it pre-workout only without something else giving you some kind of steady hormone levels or your gonna crash your testosterone almost gurenteed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
no no trt or test. i was just going to use it pwo alongside something else. my next run is either going to be osta, lgd, or dmz. not sure which way I want to go yet. And that will paired with dermacrine as well
Ya the dermacrine should be ok somewhere between 4-6pumps to handle all that.

If you get any high estrogen side effects it's most likely the trest still

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like the idea of adding the Trest to the TRT then starting the dmz later.
Thats probably what I'll do. Thanks for the advice brother.
Or substituting the test with the trest and stack up your supply of test😄

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
morata9 Anabolics 59
paul56778 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 28