GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OLYMPUS LYFESTYLE
Labor Day Sale

Deal 1 - B1G50 on all Olympus Lyfestyle products
Deal 2 - Grind 3 Pack Flavor Variety Bundle for $75
BEST VALUE - 5 Pack Bundle of Promises Protein Limited Edition with a free bottle of Grind Energy for $75

*Please leave flavor preferences for sale #3. We will prioritize your preferences but sale is based off of available flavors due to limited quantities.
* Sale can't be combined with discount codes.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Feel bad I haven't gotten around to a Grind review yet.

Anyone looking for what I'd consider a more "energetic" Nootropic product should check out Grind. It has quite the kick, but at just 1 scoop (what I usually dosed it at) it is a pretty strong boost both mentally and motivationally. Would actually be a really solid pre-training product paired with any sort of vasodilator (I used it as my pre pretty exclusively for a month). (y)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Feel bad I haven't gotten around to a Grind review yet.

Anyone looking for what I'd consider a more "energetic" Nootropic product should check out Grind. It has quite the kick, but at just 1 scoop (what I usually dosed it at) it is a pretty strong boost both mentally and motivationally. Would actually be a really solid pre-training product paired with any sort of vasodilator (I used it as my pre pretty exclusively for a month). (y)
Awesome! Appreciate the feedback dude

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up deal 3, killer price and free shipping, plus I'll get to try our Grind. Great deal!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If not buying that stuff is there a good discount code on the other supplements.

Reactions: GNO

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If not buying that stuff is there a good discount code on the other supplements.
Message me and I can get you up to 30% off regular price Lyfestyle products

VegMed

Awards
Im sorry I just wanna make sure I got this right for deal number 3. You get 5 containers of promises protein, at 25 servings each, plus a grind for $75?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sorry I just wanna make sure I got this right for deal number 3. You get 5 containers of promises protein, at 25 servings each, plus a grind for $75?
Lol yep...

To be clear Promises Limited edition is really just Superior Protein tubs that we discontinued.

VegMed

Awards
Sounds awesome! But I need some help. I placed my order last night and did Applepay and it skipped right over the notes section. So I couldn’t list the type of flavor protein I wanted. I tried to email the contact listed one the website the flavors I wanted, but have not received confirmation they got that email. Anyone I could talk to on here about this instead?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome! But I need some help. I placed my order last night and did Applepay and it skipped right over the notes section. So I couldn’t list the type of flavor protein I wanted. I tried to email the contact listed one the website the flavors I wanted, but have not received confirmation they got that email. Anyone I could talk to on here about this instead?
Send me a DM with your order number

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@GNO any timeline on when orders may be sent out from the Labor Day sale? Thanks!

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@GNO any timeline on when orders may be sent out from the Labor Day sale? Thanks!
Should be shipping out tomorrow and onwards ...A lot to go through so may not be all going out tomorrow.